Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! (4940 Views)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Ladies, let’s talk about sex!

Are you one of those who feel embarrassed after having sex with a man!?

Do you feel guilty and tell yourself your bride price has reduced!?

Do you hide when he’s coming because he didn’t bother to call back after a round of hot steaming sex!?

Do you lie when he tells his friends and they inturn tell their friends and word gets to you!?

Stop it!

Sex is nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes, you should love yourself enough not to get down with every Tom, Dick and Harry, especially because of sexually transmitted diseases (condom isn’t foolproof), but if you feel an attraction towards a man and one thing leads to another and you make out, there’s absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

Don’t you know you are a life giver!? Have you heard of the word, “sexual healing”! An awakened woman could heal a man through sex, you know.

Enough of the stigma. Turn the table! Stop letting the society shame you. Mutual sex takes nothing from you nor reduces your bride price (if you are one who believes one should be paid to be married)...

I want to see ladies rise above stereotype. I want to see more ladies live their truths!

Rise “Wombman”! Rise!!

Post Edit: Please do not shoot your shot in my messenger. I am not reaching gun shots or bullets at the moment... Closed for spiritual cleansing �

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Realmenlovetruly(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Whats your point here pls?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
You read it right
Realmenlovetruly:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Pasco you again? Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
lavylilly:

Do you hide when he’s coming because he didn’t bother to call back after a round of hot steaming sex!?

Do you lie when he tells his friends and they inturn tell their friends and word gets to you!?

Stop it!

Yes, you should love yourself enough not to get down with every Tom, Dick and Harry, especially because of sexually transmitted diseases (condom isn’t foolproof), but if you feel an attraction towards a man and one thing leads to another and you make out, there’s absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

Don’t you know you are a life giver!? Have you heard of the word, “sexual healing”! An awakened woman could heal a man through sex, you know.

Enough of the stigma. Turn the table! Stop letting the society shame you. Mutual sex takes nothing from you nor reduces your bride price (if you are one who believes one should be paid to be married)...

I want to see ladies rise above stereotype. I want to see more ladies live their truths!

Rise “Wombman”! Rise!!

Post Edit: Please do not shoot your shot in my messenger. I am not reaching gun shots or bullets at the moment... Closed for spiritual cleansing �
the nl boys will come here to troll. Ignore them when they come

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

even Stevie Wonder would see the obvious points the writer made.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by pryme(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2020
If only the male busy body monikers will just stay clear of this thread and lets read only from the ladies,
Speaking of asking for too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by lavylilly: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
wink
Michellekabod2:
the nl boys will come here to troll. Ignore them when they come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Pascopele: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2020
All the above things you mentioned are pure truth, God is still wonderful in his creatures, that is why you feel the guilt because you know that you're doing or you just did what you shouldn't have done, it is called conscience, your conscience is blaming you, but you won't feel same way when doing it with your legally married husband or wife, so in other words, this post is meaningless

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Hamachi(f): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2020
When he thought he used and dumped me, not knowing that I intentionally agreed to satisfy my sexual urge. Konji na bastard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by IyaTola: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Well, permit me to add that its a mutual satisfaction. None is using d other. Some women say that d man has used them and some guys boast of getting involved with them but they enjoyed d pleasure together....... Though some religion n culture prohibit premarital sex, truth be told...... But why do we even spend 90% of d space in many groups talking about sex? Better educative, inspiring topics biko........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Adabekee04(f): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2020
When did we get here?
Immorality is taking over.
Dear poster If your conscience is dead, let it be, don't drag others with you.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by MedicH: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Adabekee04:
When did we get here?
Immorality is taking over.
Dear poster If your conscience is dead, let it be, don't drag others with you.

Lol abeg oo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by MedicH: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2020
IyaTola:
Well, permit me to add that its a mutual satisfaction. None is using d other. Some women say that d man has used them and some guys boast of getting involved with them but they enjoyed d pleasure together....... Though some religion n culture prohibit premarital sex, truth be told...... But why do we even spend 90% of d space in many groups talking about sex? Better educative, inspiring topics biko........

For today's Nigerian young woman? I don't think so

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Omar09(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2020
lavylilly:
Mutual sex takes nothing from you nor reduces your bride price (if you are one who believes one should be paid to be married)

Mutual sex makes the breast flabby.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

Mutual sex makes the breast flabby.
mutual sex is the leading cause of testicular cancer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Omar09(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

mutual sex is the leading cause of testicular cancer.

Really?
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by hashtagged(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's like you are encouraging women to become whores

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by DoomsDayX: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm You are making the Demons of the Flesh proud. I can convince them to build you a mighty mansion beside Asmodeus castle if only you keep on doing their good works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by hashtagged(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:
Hmmm You are making the Demons of the Flesh proud. I can convince them to build you a mighty mansion beside Asmodeus castle if only you keep on doing their good works.

Hmm I think Azazzel would accept it

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Lamanii22(f): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
lavylilly:

Stop it!

Rise “Wombman”! Rise!!

Louder!!! Let the tables turn!! He isn't superior!!! You're worthy girl...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by hashtagged(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

God made all his creatures worthy, engaging in sexual practices is what reduces your worth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by AfroKnight: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guys, we are about to witness another gathering of airheads. A couple have registered their presence already.
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Lamanii22(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

God made all his creatures worthy, engaging in sexual practices is what reduces your worth

Nah I don't agree... And I don't agree to sleeping around... Self worth is a mindset.. It's not tied to your sexual practices.. If you feel worthless so be it.. If you feel worthy so be it..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
Guys, we are about to witness another gathering of airheads. A couple have registered their presence already.
can't you leave us girls in peace?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah I don't agree... And I don't agree to sleeping around... Self worth is a mindset.. It's not tied to your sexual practices.. If you feel worthless so be it.. If you feel worthy so be it..
why can't guys allow us to enjoy this thread without interference?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by DoomsDayX: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahaha Men would ALWAYS be superior to women. I am not referring to men who have laid down their authority as men and allowed women to control them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by hashtagged(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:

Hahahaha Men would ALWAYS be superior to women. I am not referring to men who have laid down their authority as men and allowed women to control them.

You won't happen to be envy or pride.
God made man equal
Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by DoomsDayX: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

You won't happen to be envy or pride.
God made man equal

Man and Woman can never be equal. You humans would never truly understand except those who want to. Religions like Islam and Christianity acknowledge this fact only that now true Christianity is almost a thing of the past. Open your heart to it and you will see truth.
Where is it written that man and woman are equal? White people have succeeded in making you Black people believe that their beliefs are the truth. Did you hear God say or write that Man and Woman are equal? Even man isn't equal. You can try hitting your superior in the office or an officer on the road and see if you both are equal.

EQUALITY IS AN ILLUSION.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why can't guys allow us to enjoy this thread without interference?

a section of males on this forum have no self respect. they're frightened and threatened by the average lady's choices and freedom to independently do things, I've realized. which is why they skip meaningful discussions on religion, education, politics, sports, and other male dominated threads (where they'll fail miserably) and spend hours exchanging banters with women who would appreciate a little peace of mind that they never get. I'll never understand the motivation behind these guys.
if I can get half the motivation for their stupid it'll definitely enable me achieve more than thread hunting for who to curse feminist and olosho.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

a section of males on this forum have no self respect. they're frightened and threatened by the average lady's choices and freedom to independently do things, I've realized. which is why they skip meaningful discussions on religion, education, politics, sports, and other male dominated threads (where they'll fail miserably) and spend hours exchanging banters with women who would appreciate a little peace of mind that they never get. I'll never understand the motivation behind these guys.
if I can get half the motivation for their stupid it'll definitely enable me achieve more than thread hunting for who to curse feminist and olosho.
apt!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Cc:doomsdayx,lilbest3,martinez39

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / Nude Video Of Blessing Okoro Posted Online, Nigerian Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.