Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tell Me You Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me You Love Me (332 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You Love Me by AeroplaneApple: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
I know! Am a man, am expected to be tough and deny being emotional. That's the socio-construct but again, behind all this facades am flesh and blood like you.
Tell me you love me if you really do. Tell me you like me if you have an affection for me. Tell me, please don't suggest in your mind that I know... Am not an angel; how will I know what you are thinking or how you feel towards me? I no fit even decode like a computer so how I wann take understand when you can just communicate with just few words.
Forget say I fine or say I handsome I will like to be loved too. I know am not just a random dude just feel free I can't even hurt a fly... Except if it has wings grin
Just tell me if you want me, tell me if you love me and please life isn't as hard as we make it for ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Being Gay ‘is A Gift From God- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says / 8 Reasons Why Sex Is An Art Just As Writing / 10 Ways To Overcome Lust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.