Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara (14358 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

Omo Ibo ni Bobo yen o. Don't mind the idiot.
Araoke! Kuku kee yasef! Obun Araoke!
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by imam07: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls stop spreading falsehood, can you name name of the 65% that doesn't defect with him? The only place he might find difficult is offa, aside that I am predicting landslide for him
I guessed u are one of his slaves because it seems u can't see beyond the real happenings. Even in Kiama they used to rig election go and watch video how the people posue Ahmed and his followers
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Carmal90(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
imam07:
I guessed u are one of his slaves because it seems u can't see beyond the real happenings. Even in Kiama they used to rig election go and watch video how the people posue Ahmed and his followers

This is the trademark of people that just sit at the back of their parent house and try to hide under a finger,
For your Information, Election are not won by what you feel, what win election in Nigeria, kwara inclusive is structures and money ND Saraki has both in abundance, yes it may be true that the gov were chased from kaima, but wait for the real election and your itching eyes wil be cleared
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by jumpandpas(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
kehinde1588:

Keep shut. The one in Lagos is much more better. At least there are laudable achievement to point out to in Lagos. Tell me what kwarans have achieved with the reign of one man in their political space.

Laudable achievement indeed.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by imam07: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Carmal90:

This is the trademark of people that just sit at the back of their parent house and try to hide under a finger,
For your Information, Election are not won by what you feel, what win election in Nigeria, kwara inclusive is structures and money ND Saraki has both in abundance, yes it may be true that the gov were chased from kaima, but wait for the real election and your itching eyes wil be cleared
All previous election won by saraki was all rigged. Counter what i said with evidence. A follower of saraki can never say the truth. I know u are supporting him for a reason best known to u, not because u have hope in him. You talk as if u are talking to a novice that do not know anything about Kwara politics. Bukola mission in Kwara is to enslave people and wreck the economy of the state. As wealthy as he is and someone who have better plans for the state will have a company if not companies to reduce unemployment rate in Kwara. Tell us one of his company in Kwara State and i will believe all what u are saying about him. Bukola saraki can single handedly bail out workers that the state are owing if he has feelings for the people of the state, but he does not. Instead he converted all Kwara resources into his own property.
Re: Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara by Carmal90(m): 4:58am On Sep 21, 2018
imam07:
All previous election won by saraki was all rigged. Counter what i said with evidence. A follower of saraki can never say the truth. I know u are supporting him for a reason best known to u, not because u have hope in him. You talk as if u are talking to a novice that do not know anything about Kwara politics. Bukola mission in Kwara is to enslave people and wreck the economy of the state. As wealthy as he is and someone who have better plans for the state will have a company if not companies to reduce unemployment rate in Kwara. Tell us one of his company in Kwara State and i will believe all what u are saying about him. Bukola saraki can single handedly bail out workers that the state are owing if he has feelings for the people of the state, but he does not. Instead he converted all Kwara resources into his own property.

Can you point to me where I said bukola is good or the beat Kwara can afford?? Surely he is not the best BUT in as much as election are not won by emotions, bukola will still win in 2019..
And for the rigging,having actively took part in election from 2007,i can authoritatively said you can only rig where you are popular...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp / No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG / Eight Die As High Tension Cable Lands On Traders In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.