Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (105325 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by InvertedHammer: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
/
No big deal.

This is nothing compared to the drama other baby mamas and baby daddy go through.

The ladies that are quick to become baby mama should thread carefully...it is not all rosy as painted sometimes.

You only learn about the problems from the ones who dare put their lives on social media. Behind closed curtain is a mess.

All these from one baby mama drama? Add the other two baby mamas to the equation and Whizkid is in hot soup.

/
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by DCONE1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
the problem is wizkid nature of job is taking toll on him for the fact he never turn down the request on welfare is a testimony that he is not a dead beat the prob is the lady want attention and she is not getting it
its okey if he does not give her attention I don't care about that what I'm concerned about is his kid...imaging the kind of life the boy is going through... Put yourself in his position.You mum have to beg your dad to pay your bills ? Its annoying...its not as if he does not have the money or he can't afford it.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Youngzedd(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Zane2point4:
Honestly this whole episode have taught me not to judge until i hear frm both sides, i taught the girl was just trying to be an opportunist.
But lemme tell you this if i were wizzy i for wife this girl, she truely love him, wizz is just too kiddish to understand this and be a man.
What a hell is this babe passing thru an ordinary nigger blc of fame, if na like this Drake or big sean dem dey behave we for don move to mars.

Na your papa born you. The woman have been through hell. Imagine the father of your son treating you like a trash damn it I will bomb � someone grin grin grin

People fail to understand that money isn't all.

"They are f00lish because they only have moneyc. - Bob Marley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Amberon: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
You still don't have sense. In all of that can you tell me where she begged Wizkid for money? It was the dude who said he wanted a more expensive school for his kid that was obviously above her means.

So by the thrash you wrote women don't have kids for broke men too? Didn't wandering have a babymama before his fame? Didn't shola meet wizkid before his fame. Sense has departed from you.
Adakintroy:
Your not a money hungry hoe. But of all the million of average men you can find you pick wiz kid.

Exactly wet in rabbit talk when trap catch am.

" no be the carrot carry me come"

Women with their small pikin sense.

Only when they are going out with a rich guy do they remember " am not with him for his money"

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by DCONE1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Shola is the person putting that child through whatever he's going through. How can it be so hard to ignore this boy called wizkid and move on.
Seriously she's practically begging the guy and see the way the guy is trampling on her emotions, because he knows she will always beg..
its true shaaa ...if only she has someone to support her or summon courage and ignore him...definitely one day he is going to come on bended knees begging her
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by imam07: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
I believe u are a small boy the way u comment. Hearing one side of the story doesn't mean u should just decide and blaming the other party. First two wrongs can never make a write. Why on earth will she be posting their mutual conversations for the whole world to see. This means the woman is not responsible and not mature.
You went and fall in love with a star and u expect him to sit down in one place to baby sit him. Because he has money and fame. Wizkid was a small boy nah and not mature enough. Does having money and fame makes someone a mature person. You need maturity to manage a home. Money and fame made him to do what he supposed not to have done and u ladies were blind folded because of his status. If Wizkid is just an ordinary person, will u be struggling to go back to him. I can't blame him as such because I know most guys will do the same if they were Wizkid. Guys are many out there but you ladies don't want to hold up with them because u see them as nobody. The woman is even making Wizkid to go more crazy by posting this shit publicly. If Wizkid do the same shit, he is also a shit. I don't want to know what went wrong between them but u have to control your anger and discipline yourself. Whether Wizkid like it or not the boy is still his son and there is no how he gonna run away from his responsibility. I read a comment from a lady that Wizkid baby mama should remove Wizkid name from the boy. What a stupid advice. What you can not do to yourself do not advise someone else to do it. You can't expect a boy at his age with so many baby mama and many ladies friend not to behave like that. Dino malaiye who we believe is an old man sef did worse. My advice to you ladies is don't get down with a man because he has money and fame. Plan your life with a man u believe will stay with you.
CROWNWEALTH019:
Any man born of a woman way support wizkid is worst than buhari and recession put together... For the sake of the kid let him pretend that he care.

When that guy grow he go remember all this by that time Zion mama go carry Zion run from Nigeria ....

Wizkid is indeed a deadbeat cow

THE RAIN THAT WIZKID WANTS TO DRAW WILL BE SO ACIDIC LIKE THE IMO RAIN THAT DESTROYED THE ROADS AND STRUCTURES, WILL END UP DESTROYING HIS CAREER

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Olumeme: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Seriously, i read messages from start to finish.
That lady has a very low self esteem, she'll be calling abs typing, the wizkid will not reply and when he does, one word or two as she goes barking again. If na me, i will have cut wizkid off for a very long time, he'll be the one to call and beg to talk to his son.

I think the lady is just trying to use the boy to get Wiz attention, though wizkid is a dead beat, no doubt

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Rumicarter: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy

I hope you know they were the same age when this happened? 20years old.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by dROC1: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lucid1:
Too much communication from the girl's end is pissing Wiz off. The girl has to learn to chill, they're not dating anymore

This just sums everything up nicely. I know a platonic friend that messaged and called me every hour till i became numb and irritated. She developed feelings and expected that i would be available 24/7 whereas i was completely uninterested and made it clear severally. She still didn't relent months after and It came to a point that I would intentionally ignore chats and calls just like Wiz did.
She would nag and nag about it on subsequent messages but I was hardly moved because I didn't sign up for the drama. I believe Wiz is also at that point at which he is disillusioned and doesn't want her or her constant nagging and cajoling.

Bottom line is that she loves Wiz a lot and is frustrated that he won't reciprocate .Wiz knows that she's just using the boy as a pawn in her agenda. She should just buy the boy a phone to talk directly to his dad whenever he wants and not have all requests routed through her just to get to Wiz. She needs to move on and forget about him or she'll continue living in misery as we all know this is not about the boy anymore. It's something deeper.

The dude is not a deadbeat dad or a bad guy perse.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by hush15: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy

ahn ahn, wetin happen to girl power now. am a guy, and for many reasons, i dont support or like the girl sef because one humble good and kind hearted may have toast her and she must treated such like trash in the name of wizkid, i know them type...

however, as a man again, as long as i have the means, i will do ma bit. not because i like the mum but because she has a kid for me. i will respect that fact. women are very difficult to pitch a quarrel with. i dont want, i dont need it. Except the money aint there but as long as i have it, i will do what i can for ma son. Afterall who knows what moro brings.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
DCONE1:
its okey if he does not give her attention I don't care about that what I'm concerned about is his kid...imaging the kind of life the boy is going through... Put yourself in his position.You mum have to beg your dad to pay your bills ? Its annoying...its not as if he does not have the money or he can't afford it.
i didnt see anywhere in the chat where the lady was begging wizkid to pay his child bills

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Forget say the babe dey use the son as excuse, all she wants from wizzy is attention, its obvious wizzy no like the babe at all.

After all, if wizkid no be star, you think say she go dey disturb am for every single thing

Guys, guys,guys!!!... If you get ear , make you hear me out.. Forget women. And chase money .. Simple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Amberon: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Did you also read the part where she begged and begged him just to sign a consent letter for months? Did she ask him for money? No! Did you also read the part where he said she was mad? Keep supporting blindly.
SonofDevil:
did u read the chat.
the only prob is the lady want emotional attachment from wizkid and she always craving for atttention from him but she is not getting it.
wizkid always ask after his son and i can see where he paid his son fees twices through one Gbenga and Busayo maybe his associates.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Gallantchrist(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wait oo...
Is my eye paining me??
Did you take a look at the date of the WhatsApp chat??
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
Did you also read the part where she begged and begged him just to sign a consent letter for months? Did she ask him for money? No! Did you also read the part where he said she was mad? Keep supporting blindly.
do u know what consent letter means .i guess u skipped the part the he said "dont kidnap my child" meaning dont run away with my boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by bollidee(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
but seriously after all these, what next...??
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
She obviously still likes him but then, how do you not like the father of your child and raise a well rounded, mind healthy kid? *sigh

If only people know how serious bringing a kid into the world is, they’d think it through before going the route that can bring a kid into this world.

Wiz is definitely an a$$hole and women never learn, don’t fall for someone who doesn’t gat you, it never ends well.

I just pity the small boy in all of this.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Ballmer: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
stillseth:
Its obvious the guy no like and want the girl..he only cares about his son...make the girl sef live the life she can afford and not live above her means so she won't ever have to be asking dem wizkid for money or anything....which one be annual Rent #2.1M ...Live on what you can afford and tell them to go Bleep themselves.....

Wizkid pays your rent
Shop for the boy
Buys flight tickets
Pays school fees
And una talk say e no try.....He may do it late...but at least he dey turn up do am las las.

CROWNWEALTH019 post=71366479:
The gal really suffer, the guy is an asshoole

This senseless bigoted clown refuse to see all this and want Wizkid to pay the silly child support like they do in the USA like say Na him papa work money for Whizzy pocket.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by DCONE1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
i didnt see anywhere in the chat where the lady was begging wizkid to pay his child bills
She kept on telling and reminding busayo about the fee what do you call that.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by kkins25(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU THINK I BOTHER WITH ALL THIS KIND OF NEWS? NEVER MY BUSINESS.
Haha.. Yeah i know, it seems the remaining part of the post was somehow deleted. Was making mockery of the old OG. U know that sky daddy... Well, sorry to bother. Nairaland spoil my show
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
StarUp:
If you read all that screenshot, then you like aproko/amebo... cool
I no dey read all these things but this one too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
I Kuku don’t understand you. So I guess what you are saying is, that people like wizkid shouldn’t father kids then? As in that, he can only ever make a deadbeat dad. Well in that case, you might actually have a point.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by greggng: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
After reading everything I came to the conclusion that wizkid is a man. That shola doesn't understand how to follow him....pestering a man kinda piss him off. From all the conversation wizkid has been very supportive but the lady want attention . Wizkid attention can only be on the son if he doesn't love the mother. I was so happy when she admitted she has been insulting wizkid....the apology doesn't take away the insult....she runs her mouth like parrot....no man wants such woman. At the end wizkid made an important statement...he is waiting for that child to be 18years. May be they will share that child into 2 by then....who's ever that knows that girl should advice her to stop this public display of shame

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Women - what’s she trying to achieve by revealing private messages/communication. Later she would claim has she handles all financial matters and she getting no support.

From their conversation, wizkid doesn’t want anything to do with her. She is still using the son as a bait. She is emotionally lonely.

On the other hand, wizkid can do more by being in the son’s life apart from handing bills. However, this is very tricky as Shola might get pregnant again.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
WizKID: "Hungry hoes will be ignored"

"Hungry Hoo": I am just a bit hungry, dead beat dad tongue
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ballmer:

This senseless bigoted clown refuse to see all this and want Wizkid to pay the silly child support like they do in the USA like say Na him papa work money for Whizzy pocket.

She wants wizkid in her life more than she wants him in his son’s life. She gets pissed off when he doesn’t respond. That’s women for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
martineverest:
then he should get ready for court....u remember atiku son and adenuga son and their baby Mama's cases? ladies will be favoured when it comes to this case
you which court? Fom the Chats he does everything a Father would for his son, he just doesn't want her. Should wants affection from Wizkid, or marriage which he isn't going to give.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
greggng:
After reading everything I came to the conclusion that wizkid is a man. That shola doesn't understand how to follow him....pestering a man kinda piss him off. From all the conversation wizkid has been very supportive but the lady want attention . Wizkid attention can only be on the son if he doesn't love the mother. I was so happy when she admitted she has been insulting wizkid....the apology doesn't take away the insult....she runs her mouth like parrot....no man wants such woman. At the end wizkid made an important statement...he is waiting for that child to be 18years. May be they will share that child into 2 by then....who's ever that knows that girl should advice her to stop this public display of shame

Well said. She wants more from him. Insulting him like he doesn’t pay the bills. He pays the bills. Maybe he pays late, but he still pays the bills. I just think she is emotionally lonely.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
obi4eze:
angry
These people should stop bothering us with their problems. We have a bigger problem (Buhari) that we need to sort out soon.
.... grin grin grin

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
greggng:
What sort of a man waits for their kid to be 18, before being fully involved in their kid’s life? Na wa o!

I Kuku don’t understand how one, can Kuku continue loving a man who has gone on to love and have kids with other women, it’s not even kuku as if the man even came back to say “it’s you I want” instead he keeps pushing you away, still you continue dey love am. Hmm! This love odikwa furious. Annie Idibia is a strong woman.

Wizkid kuma is a yeyeboy, I don’t get how Kids, with different women is fab or cool or fly or whatever rad word he’s into. You don’t like her abi? Ehen? Why not show up for your child and just be civil with her? Just how friggin hard is that? Na wa o! Anyone who outrightly supports wizzy in all these, has a warped sense of judgement, walai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.