Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (105350 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:
Women - what’s she trying to achieve by revealing private messages/communication. Later she would claim has she handles all financial matters and she getting no support.

From their conversation, wizkid doesn’t want anything to do with her. She is still using the son as a bait. She is emotionally lonely.

On the other hand, wizkid can do more by being in the son’s life apart from handing bills. However, this is very tricky as Shola might get pregnant again.
Exactly you hot the point. I feel for her but that's the truth. He doesn't want her love but she is in love.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by okenwaa(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol....

Wizkid don mad me grin grin

Which one be ok
Ok
Ok
Ok
Ok
Ok
Ok grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
dROC1:

This just sums everything up nicely. I know a platonic friend that messaged and called me every hour till i became numb and irritated. She developed feelings and expected that i would be available 24/7 whereas i was completely uninterested and made it clear severally. She still didn't relent months after and It came to a point that I would intentionally ignore chats and calls just like Wiz did.
She would nag and nag about it on subsequent messages but I was hardly moved because I didn't sign up for the drama. I believe Wiz is also at that point at which he is disillusioned and doesn't want her or her constant nagging and cajoling.

Bottom line is that she loves Wiz a lot and is frustrated that he won't reciprocate .Wiz knows that she's just using the boy as a pawn in her agenda. She should just buy the boy a phone to talk directly to his dad whenever he wants and not have all requests routed through her just to get to Wiz. She needs to move on and forget about him or she'll continue living in misery as we all know this is not about the boy anymore. It's something deeper.

The dude is not a deadbeat dad or a bad guy perse.
You apparently know nothing about parenting a kid and please put it off for as long as possible. How do you cut off a mom from a conversation her 7 years old kid is having with his dad? Just how does that work?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by ikezuora4689(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
WotzupNG:
Wizkid's first baby mama, Shola Ogudu has shared chats she had with him over their son Tife.

She released the chats to prove that she is not a money hungry hoe, a term Wizkid has been using to refer probably to his first and second baby mamas.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/wizkids-first-baby-mama-releases-chats/
all I see is a girl (shola)who really need a celebrity love and attention...and a guy(wizkid)who is always forming busy and doesn't what anything to with the girl...
So let's analysis it in a proper way:
Shola-abeg stop disturbing this guy with too much messages(even though na me I go vex...I don't like too much talk)if u go through the messages u will find so many irrelevant messages....and wizkid is really trying in some aspects..he sponsored ur tripe to London...and paid his sons school fee...do shola too much message no good.
WIZKID: oga spend time with ur kid... even though we know you are always traveling(live of a star)and please reply relevant messages....
TEE:I believe when u are old enough u decide who is wrong and right...sit tight and don't let anyone make u believe that ur dad is a bad person...when u are old enough u decide that on ur own .....am out

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Benekruku(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
The guy is really a kid.

Was always a believer he had brains inside his head, now I know it's all noodles inside that skull

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adakintroy: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
You still don't have sense. In all of that can you tell me where she begged Wizkid for money? It was the dude who said he wanted a more expensive school for his kid that was obviously above her means.

So by the thrash you wrote women don't have kids for broke men too? Didn't wandering have a babymama before his fame? Didn't shola meet wizkid before his fame. Sense has departed from you.

Sweet take it easy na...it's like your a lazy birch yourself. Get a low paying job and shoot for your league. Wizz isn't paying. Thas watsup.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
shakrullah:
Whatever you say man; don't care.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Rebuke: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
stillseth:
Its obvious the guy no like and want the girl..he only cares about his son...make the girl sef live the life she can afford and not live above her means so she won't ever have to be asking dem wizkid for money or anything....which one be annual Rent #2.1M ...Live on what you can afford and tell them to go Bleep themselves.....

Wizkid pays your rent
Shop for the boy
Buys flight tickets
Pays school fees
And una talk say e no try.....He may do it late...but at least he dey turn up do am las las.

Seriously, I am still wondering if some of them really read thru the chats.

All I see is Wizzy nt interested in d lady but his son. U can see hw d girl bein trying to get attention by force.

D guy shld hve a plan dat allows him carry out his responsibilities to d boy as his father. If d lady is d ish, den he shld find a way to regularly reach his son witot a direct contact wt d mother.

Wizkid has a family, he can alwys reach the son thru them.....

For d record, I am sincerely nt interested in their business.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by otipoju(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Abeg e don do,we knownyoure heart broken .... if you're not a money hungry hoe then move on Abeg, wizkid is a very smart dude, he won't call or FaceTime when the gal is ready but always taking her unaware, she always ends up lying tife s sleeping or in church whereas she dey one place dey collect lol

Meen..i did not see it from this angle.

My own summary was that when the girl get upperhand, she been dey belittle the wizkid guy, who promised her that the bull shit will stop one day...He stopped her nonsense and is showing her his aboki side.

She should be lucky that he did not cut her and the boy off completely.

At the same time if wizkid wan nack the girl na na na...she go rush off pant sharp sharp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by amokeme(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
She still loves him

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Netfilix: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
After reading this, I actually agree that Wizkid ignores for a living. Too much

But the lady actually needs wizkid attention wink

She tried to play the women way to get him but wizzy kana pa

One thing i learnt from this is how to ignore. It is sweet sha.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Netfilix: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
amokeme:
She still loves him
Exactly sis

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
amokeme:
She still loves him
But he doesn't love her

Dem no dey force am!

The most important thing is the boy's (TIFE) well being.

And although Wizkid can do better, he is far from being a dead-beat dad Shola is trying to paint him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Chubhie: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Venus retrograde is blowing shit outta waters.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Amberon1: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who doesn't know what a consent letter means? Did you also skip the part where he put a smiley there to show he was kidding? Also, how can a mother kidnap her own child that is in her custody...
Wizkid puppets please try to get sense.
SonofDevil:
do u know what consent letter means .i guess u skipped the part the he said "dont kidnap my child" meaning dont run away with my boy.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by greggng: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
freecocoa:
What sort of a man waits for their kid to be 18, before being fully involved in their kid’s life? Na wa o!

I Kuku don’t understand how one, can Kuku continue loving a man who has gone on to love and have kids with other women, it’s not even kuku as if the man even came back to say “it’s you I want” instead he keeps pushing you away, still you continue dey love am. Hmm! This love odikwa furious. Annie Idibia is a strong woman.

Wizkid kuma is a yeyeboy, I don’t get how Kids, with different women is fab or cool or fly or whatever rad word he’s into. You don’t like her abi? Ehen? Why not show up for your child and just be civil with her? Just how friggin hard is that? Na wa o! Anyone who outrightly supports wizzy in all these, has a warped sense of judgement, walai!

I am been realistic my dear. I read all the conversation before reaching my conclusion
...She was raining curse on wizkid the father of their son and all that wizkid did was to thank her...does it mean self control is not in her dictionary? I support that wizkid should take care of their son not her. If she wants more let her go and marry....After all it was a one night stand . Wizkid has family. His family should get that child out of that idiot that runs her mouth without control. ....that way wizkid will show proper love and care. How can you call wizkid a wicked man , when eventually he does all fatherly duties eccept service her pussy? Eventually he gave the consent and even arrange the trip.....if she is tired of wizkid approach, let her give that child to wizxy family for proper upbringing ....to free her from obligation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Gmajor(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
DCONE1:
I can't believe that this is coming from a woman, so because she opened her leg for a jerk does that means that the innocent child has to pay for his mothers crime....think about what the child is going through and put yourself in his position before concluding .
You no know say women hate themselves

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by DCONE1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gmajor:

You no know say women hate themselves
no be lie
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by lindsay(f): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy
[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/surprised.gif?w=615&h=461[/img]
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Aniacs(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
from the chats it's evident that Wizkid doesn't have time for Shola and their son
they are both at fault but she caused almost everything...
1) sex after marriage..... she broke that law because of fame and money and now the karma is playing until it gets to its peak

2) the Money is her priority but a woman needs caring and proper attention so she opted for that one too

3) why is it that the child is always at sleep or in church when his dad wants to talk to him, when you know talking to him is like finding a good Nigerian Politician my dear you should interrupt his sleep or leave the church for a moment and attend to your needs

4)he complained about you posting the child's pictures and other nonsense on social medias, my dear i won't take from you, do you think the world is a place of consistent fantasy

5) never in your present or next life bring your family issues on social media, I will make you cry for that, if anyone needs to hear of it let it be our relatives, they will might a solution the other masses may pity you other mock you, none will bring you a useful solution

6) she is foolish and she's a child of the world, dating or getting pregnant for Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid is enough evidence to show

I just have a pity on you, your emotions are too high, you must be a good lover ���

for the part of Wizkid..... hmm "Bad man na Bad man" anything he do or anywhere he go "Bad man remains Bad man" ��☠️☠️��

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by fowlyansh181(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
stillseth:
Its obvious the guy no like and want the girl..he only cares about his son...make the girl sef live the life she can afford and not live above her means so she won't ever have to be asking dem wizkid for money or anything....which one be annual Rent #2.1M ...Live on what you can afford and tell them to go Bleep themselves.....

Wizkid pays your rent
Shop for the boy
Buys flight tickets
Pays school fees
And una talk say e no try.....He may do it late...but at least he dey turn up do am las las.

although I support your statement, wizkid should either fight for full custody or forget his son, it’s still his son he is doing all that for in the end...
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The gal really suffer, the guy is an asshoole
Shaataap your mouth there. Did you even read quarter of that conversation? I authoritatively tell you that you did not, because if did, you would have discovered that' that gal is nothing but a burg. Wiskid is even very patient and tolerant with her, believe I really can't go that far with her. I dough my cap for the BOSS.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Squillionaire: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
A few years ago, two kids had unprotected sex and today, it has become a national discourse!

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
kollinz1234:
The problem is with the girl, she has low self esteem.
She does not have low self-esteem, she's just playing smart and cares for her child.

Someone who has low self-esteem won't be organizing parties and investing on cloth lines.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by TEYA: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
DCONE1:
I can't believe that this is coming from a woman, so because she opened her leg for a jerk does that means that the innocent child has to pay for his mothers crime....think about what the child is going through and put yourself in his position before concluding .
Please keep quiet, will you? Did she think of the child when she decided to screw a rolling stone? Some people are irresponsible and anyone that marries them should live with whatever they see?
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by HZNjnr(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
I blame the girl, her grammar is too much for wizkid that's why he's behaving like a ghetto chairman...

We never tackle issue of Buhari & his Lai Lai government finish, Ayo & Shola dey come worry us. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Antina(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Na wa oo! E be like say na the girl dey force herself untop wizkid sef! I can't blame her though! She loves him.

Can't she summon up courage and stop all these chats for good??
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
Bleep up for what exactly??
i read the chat all through i didnt see anywhere wizkid default in payment of child support

He kept skipping seeing his boy
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by sharpwriter(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
magicminister:
Im not half as successful as Wizkid right now but I know how busy I get. I'm always on the move. Lagos today, abj tomorrow, international trips.

It's very difficult to keep up with my family And friends and I have cery little time for petty conversations.

After reading all the chat messages, I can tell that wizzy is being exploited and he actually pays provides for the boy.

Such a shame for this lady to out him like that.

Shola Don fuckkk up!!

Bless a brother and lead me on in business wink
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Rubbiish(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
And na this same wizkid be wan build school for each country for africa? Don't envy people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.