Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (105351 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

She is reminding him. That’s all she can do. He is a busy man. My wife still reminds me of things I have to do and as humans, we forget sometimes. However, she painted a scenario like wizkid ran away and avoided all financial obligations and that’s not true. I think for matured people here she is doing herself more emotional damage.

She is not using wizkid as an ATM. She wants more, probably like spending time alone
That's what I'm saying, Wizkid is an A list celeb who's always busy. She knows this and she buzz the dude frequently. I'm very sure Wizkid can take months and doesn't pay any child support, the lady is smart, imagine she is collecting millions from the guy, and you telling me she's not using Wizkid as her ATM?

Don't forget they not married so don't compare them to your marriage.

If they had gone to court for proper child support agreement, this nonsense wont be happening.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by seunmsg(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid is not as bad as I initially feared. Releasing their personal conversation won't help any of them either, in fact, it may end up hurting their son in the future. Wizzy should show a little more empathy towards her even though he's not into her anymore. He should also give more attention to Tife just as he's giving to Zion. The root cause of Shola and the second baby mama's recent social media attack on him is simply because he's showering lots of attention on Zion and his mum. The kind of attention they desire but are not getting. He should man up and learn to play his game well and keep everybody happy and in line.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by jessikoholic: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Greizman:
Are you married or single sir?
Single Ma
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Xmen149(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
reconstructing the story from the chat

Shola seems the kind that mouth wash a man at any possible chance she get,must have done it too when Wiz has nothing and might have been a deal breaker for him(notice where she said the boy finally became a man,after congratulating him for award.lol)

She wants to come back but dude has moved on, so she is trying to use the child as xcuse.

She is presently living above her means(or using that scope to rake in cash) thereby making ayo pay for everything. Chineke!

He actually pays for the boy but it seems the mother is adding her own bill to the boys own.

If he is making such money from entertainment am even surprised he has time for whasap, I can see he makes effort but time is not his friend. There was even where he said he will take the boy to school him self just do they spend time.

Am thinking bill increased the guy bone am.

She should work and live within her means, allow the guy call when he is chanced not bomb him with messages, keep busy and find love, tell the boy daddy is bussy he will call when chanced.

She should stop using the boy as raffle ticket undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by bleskid: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tomarow�quote author=xendra post=71367041]Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy [/quote] speak like a lady cos nobody no knows tomarow
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by plerry: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
now i am sure that having money does change the dynamics of a relationship, the girl actually likes him considering all but she needs to get more independent, WizKid loves his son too but like all father he seems so busy and in that he is getting his priorities wrong because family is all we've got..overall maturity and patience is key when handling matters like this

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
African men need to realise that fatherhood is more than paying school fees, it is about taking an active interest in your child's life, he should be able to relate with you and u should enjoy each others company. Wizkid is not a father and a lot of men have this mentality which is so sad.

A lot of mothers end up playing the part of both parents and you would wonder why many successful kids prefer moms to dads, rendering dads jealous and making them die lonely with regrets in old age.
if u read the chat carefully wizkid always request for his son to see him whenever he is around for him to spend some days with him.sometimes wizkid does video call through facetime with his kid i dont know what else the lady wants.
maybe u want wizkid to abadon is job to come and be carrying his baby on his back everytime in order to appear as a good father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by lettinggo: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy
You are a great disappointment. I pray against your type of person as a friend. Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by iamrammy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like school fee and consent form, of course she needs him for that, did she ask him for gucci shoe and Brazilian hair? No, you dont undersrand true fatherhood
maybe i don't understand true fatherhood, but the constant msgs even though he ignores her is repulsive, she should have moved on a long time ago.....Damn she needs some good dicking....inbetween i love shola though.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Xmen149:
reconstructing the story from the chat

Shola seems the kind that mouth wash a man at any possible chance she get,must have done it too when Wiz has nothing and might have been a deal breaker for him(notice where she said the boy finally became a man,after congratulating him for award.lol)

She wants to come back but dude has moved on, so she is trying to use the child as xcuse.

She is presently living above her means(or using that scope to rake in cash) thereby making ayo pay for everything. Chineke!

He actually pays for the boy but it seems the mother is adding her own bill to the boys own.

If he is making such money from entertainment am even surprised he has time for whasap, I can see he makes effort but time is not his friend. There was even where he said he will take the boy to school him self just do they spend time.

Am thinking bill increased the guy bone am.

She should work and live within her means, allow the guy call when he is chanced not bomb him with messages, keep busy and find love, tell the boy daddy is bussy he will call when chanced.

She should stop using the boy as raffle ticket undecided
wizkid paid rent 3.1 millions ,vacations of 2.1 millions within school fees and never defaulted in paying his son fees.that lady is so desperate to get back to wizkid she is using the innocent boy as pawn in the game but wizkid gat no feelings for again.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
WotzupNG:
mORE

Wizkid is a silly dwarf boy, His sense won't grow again.

I blame the silly lady even more, She'd better Erase Wizkid from her life n the life of her child n move on.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by DEADALIVE: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
A woman that works at the embassy and earn as much as possible that can take care of the child till he gets to 18 is crying foul for the attention and love for her baby daddy.

ayo balogun is playing the smart card...his weakness is having a moment with her that might result to another pregnancy. So he tries as much as possible to see his son at convenient time where the mother has no opportunity to lure him emotionally this in turn makes shola no happy knowing in her mind she would willingly give wiz another child at the slightest moment they have instead of wizkid giving birth outside with another babymamas...
lastly, this goes to all baby mamas they use the child which has intertwined their fate to the baby dadies who is a superlative celebrity to simply have bond and insurance for their life nothing else. A responsible woman will ignore any advances made from a man with questionable character but this generation they are too blind because of social living lies, fame, luxury life and always trying to show how better they farewell than their fellow women.
lastly, this is out because she is tired and trying to save herself like the other baby mama calling wiz deadbeat after she knew he has the third son with his manager, let be known that other baby mamas too are passing through this same Shiite just that they happen to manage theirs well and let God help them in future as the case of Tuface.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Shugah(f): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
I kinda pity her sha but she should just move on already. It's been seven years for christ's sake. N
O amount of leaked chats, insults or online publicity will change Wizkid if he doesn't want to change. She should learn from Sumbo, Tuface's baby mama. Let God's will be done. Establish yourself, live within your income,stop depending on your baby daddy for your child's welfare. This is Nigeria,nobody send child support. This scandal is tarnishing not only Wizkid's but also her image. Making her look desperate. I sha hope they settle their misunderstanding amicably.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adalyon:

I personally don't think she's trying to get him back sha, I think she just wants at least conducive Co parenting is all... They don't have to be sworn enemies or lovers, there's something in between these two extremes... Bottom line is he shouldn't be reminded constantly about carrying out his responsibilities to his child and the child's mother,he obviously still has some bad blood towards her... He mentioned how she insulted him years back, he has resentment towards her but none of that matters because she's not a girlfriend he can forget about... She's his baby mama and no matter how they feel towards each other they should put it aside because another human being is involved now.. He is a documented parent of that kid so he should sign papers on time, speak and see the kid as much as he can, and make payments for upkeep on time... Let him do these ones first and if she's still bugging then we know it's beyond Co parenting
you should know wizkid doesnt stay in nigeria up to 3 weeks. the highest he has stayed is 2 weeks most times the request comes in when he is out of the country i could read where wizkid was trying to transfer fund to her through his associate from usa to nigeria but it didnt go through due to bad network .
better late than never ,wizkid loves his son anytime he is in nigeria he always sent for his son through his associates.most times due to school activities they couldnt meet at times
wizkid was even telling her not to put up the picture of his son on social media again because he wants him to grow and live a normal life.
shola is desperate to get wizkid back she is shamelessly using the innocent child as a pawn in the chess game and wizkid is not falling for it.
dont worry wizkid will take custody of the son once he clocks 16 then there would be no need to drama again

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
DCONE1:
I can't believe that this is coming from a woman, so because she opened her leg for a jerk does that means that the innocent child has to pay for his mothers crime....think about what the child is going through and put yourself in his position before concluding .
D girl needs to erase Wizkid n move on PERMANENTLY. A woman can perfectly take care of a child without a father n the child will turn out fine. It's only men that can never raise kids.

From dis chat i can see dat Wizkid is an animal n has zero respect for himself, talk more for anyone else.

She should separate this child from Wizkid n move on, There's absolutely nothing good that any child will learn from Wizkid.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Gpac123(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
DCONE1:
I can't believe that this is coming from a woman, so because she opened her leg for a jerk does that means that the innocent child has to pay for his mothers crime....think about what the child is going through and put yourself in his position before concluding .
Oga the boy is not going tru anytn... do you people even read everything like this! cos if you do u will know Wizkid is trying his best. Anytime she asked him for money he always give her at the end. He pays the child fees, he buys him clothes and shoes. He spends time with the lil boy anytime he gets the chance to. He paid for their ticket. Please you people should cut him some slacks abeg... The guy dey try. He just don't want too much btw him and Shola and I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Fitbillionairep: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
remember when you used to talk crazy to me and insult me? i told you it will end one day.
th bitch ass gold digger whole was very abusive. thank god wiz kid is safe now

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Reussite: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
This Shola & Wizzy shit has turned to a season drama....quite humorous tho grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Eaugusta(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
StarUp:
If you read all that screenshot, then you like aproko/amebo... cool
My dear see me reading chats back to back as if my life depend on it. Chai! I do this aproko to the end I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by oaktown101(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy
You're a big fool. You so dumb. I can't believe a woman is saying such a stupid thing. undecided
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adalyon(f): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

Wizkid is a musician and may not have time for co-parenting. Co-parenting would be a dangerous attempt because she still has feelings for him. I could deduced they even had sex in Atlanta based on her next message. The guy is ignoring her on purpose. If she really wants wizkid’s attention, let her get a man who loves her, but I go pity the man because Okafor’s law still applies

He is not the first musician to co parent na... Almost every musician has a baby mama these days from 2face to Wiz Khalifa to Didddy...he can make it work if he wants to... You can't say Co parenting is a dangerous attempt because it shouldn't really be a choice as much as an obligation to his kid... I can't say for sure that she has feelings still for him sha but even if she does, her feelings towards him don't matter neither does his towards her... Tife is their priority, dem don born am already so they should talk like adults and compromise,it will take time,tolerance and self control but they can eventually learn to make it work...
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adalyon:

He is not the first musician to co parent na... Almost every musician has a baby mama these days from 2face to Wiz Khalifa to Didddy...he can make it work if he wants to... You can't say Co parenting is a dangerous attempt because it shouldn't really be a choice as much as an obligation to his kid... I can't say for sure that she has feelings still for him sha but even if she does, her feelings towards him don't matter neither does his towards her... Tife is their priority, dem don born am already so they should talk like adults and compromise,it will take time,tolerance and self control but they can eventually learn to make it work...

So what are you saying. He should ignore his tours and start babysitting. Will that pay the bills? Wizkid came from a poor home and does not have a rich father to fall back on. He has to hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gpac123:

Oga the boy is not going tru anytn... do you people even read everything like this! cos if you do u will know Wizkid is trying his best. Anytime she asked him for money he always give her at the end. He pays the child fees, he buys him clothes and shoes. He spends time with the lil boy anytime he gets the chance to. He paid for their ticket. Please you people should cut him some slacks abeg... The guy dey try. He just don't want too much btw him and Shola and I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.

If you don marry you go understand. Women are difficult beings. It’s not an insult. You can never satisfy them

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Gpac123(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
Did you also read the part where she begged and begged him just to sign a consent letter for months? Did she ask him for money? No! Did you also read the part where he said she was mad? Keep supporting blindly.
Does your Dad support everthing your Mom wants for you?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Obdk: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Abeg e don do,we knownyoure heart broken .... if you're not a money hungry hoe then move on Abeg, wizkid is a very smart dude, he won't call or FaceTime when the gal is ready but always taking her unaware, she always ends up lying tife s sleeping or in church whereas she dey one place dey collect lol

Pls shut up.

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adalyon(f): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
you should know wizkid doesnt stay in nigeria up to 3 weeks. the highest he has stayed is 2 weeks most times the request comes in when he is out of the country i could read where wizkid was trying to transfer fund to her through his associate from usa to nigeria but it didnt go through due to bad network .
better late than never ,wizkid loves his son anytime he is in nigeria he always sent for his son through his associates.most times due to school activities they couldnt meet at times
wizkid was even telling her not to put up the picture of his son on social media again because he wants him to grow and live a normal life.
shola is desperate to get wizkid back she is shamelessly using the innocent child as a pawn in the chess game and wizkid is not falling for it.
dont worry wizkid will take custody of the son once he clocks 16 then there would be no need to drama again

I understand the distance issue but all I'm saying is that he should lay down a system to this... A system of payment and all should be in place so she doesn't even have to make requests and stuff plus to avoid "late than never ish" ... I don't think she's desperate to get him back but none of us can say really...but she has been out of the lime light all these years...i think she's only coming out now because the babe is exhausted... The chats sef seem stressful, communication should be easier and smoother between them,hes always antagonizing her... Besides if he doesn't have time for the kid now his obligations and needed presence are minimal,how does he expect to handle sole custody of the child?... A 16year old is almost an adult and if the boy grows in this chaos I doubt he'd want to even stay with his father ... I'm not saying he doesn't love his son but he should try a bit harder,stop berating his baby mamas and stop trying to over exhalt Zion in order to spite them because last last his other kids will think he prefers the last one to them which is not healthy...
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adalyon(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

So what are you saying. He should ignore his tours and start babysitting. Will that pay the bills? Wizkid came from a poor home and does not have a rich father to fall back on. He has to hustle.

Babysit ke?... How does making out time for your kid translate to babysitting and not hustling?... You are just not getting anything I'm trying to say... E don do abeg,people wey get the pikin sef don sleep by now biko
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Obdk: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
medoplus:
From this convo, its definitely obvious that wizkid is the asshole using his busy life as excuse... Moreover the girl really needs to work on her self esteem. Forget about wizkid and get a life outside him. If you need child support then sue him for that and get it sorted out

I didn't see whr she asked for money besides school fees.

Wizkid offered to pay her ticket. She never asked
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Shugah(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gloriagee:
She has his time. If na me, na better ignore I for dey do. Give the boy what u can afford n give him loads of love n more importantly keep ur dignity.

I swear down. Ignore him if he ignores you. block him too sef. Stop texting him except when he calls to speak to his child,out of his own free will ooo not begging him everytime to call and speak to his child. From the whole chat,i think she's still in love with Wizkid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by blackgold2018(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
The girl dumb. Only dem smart people will decipher the reality on this chat. Only captioned d part wizkid said d boy gonna grow up to know what's or who's right and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Patrinus: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
DEADALIVE:
A woman that works at the embassy and earn as much as possible that can take care of the child till he gets to 18 is crying foul for the attention and love for her baby daddy.

ayo balogun is playing the smart card...his weakness is having a moment with her that might result to another pregnancy. So he tries as much as possible to see his son at convenient time where the mother has no opportunity to lure him emotionally this in turn makes shola no happy knowing in her mind she would willingly give wiz another child at the slightest moment they have instead of wizkid giving birth outside with another babymamas...

lastly, this goes to all baby mamas they use the child which has intertwined their fate to the baby dadies who is a superlative celebrity to simply have bond and insurance for their life nothing else. A responsible woman will ignore any advances made from a man with questionable character but this generation they are too blind because of social living lies, fame, luxury life and always trying to show how better they farewell than their fellow women.
lastly, this is out because she is tired and trying to save herself like the other baby mama calling wiz deadbeat after she knew he has the third son with his manager, let be known that other baby mamas too are passing through this same Shiite just that they happen to manage theirs well and let God help them in future as the case of Tuface.

The bolded sums up the situation. A lot of peeps be living in denial, flowing with the crowd, some can't even comprehend with all the data from that screen shot.

She might not be a money hungry hoe, but she low key wants him back. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Gloriagee(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I got that impression too. Calling him on his birthday etc. As for me, I only love guys that love me...no time.

If anything she should learn from Sumbo, Tuface's ex. Hope she doesn't waste her 20s expecting an Mills & Boom turnaround.

Shugah:

I swear down. Ignore him if he ignores you. block him too sef. Stop texting him except when he calls to speak to his child,out of his own free will ooo not begging him everytime to call and speak to his child. From the whole chat,i think she's still in love with Wizkid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.