Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (105611 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by CoCoLav(f): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
The girl is obviously not busy. Nobody who has things to do texts this much.

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adalyon(f): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
mapet:

Madam,

with due respect, your position is that of a by-stander and will never be the reality to both parties. The reality here is that we have to bear the consequences of our actions & inactions. Having kids outside wedlock just most of the time never turns out well. It makes enemies of the two parties. You cannot in all sense judge who is wrong or right because you do not understand perspectives of either parties. Like I wonder how Shola expects communication to be on her terms (if I were Whizkid)? If I were Whizkid, I will purposefully try to avoid Shola if I can help it. And for Whizkid, how do you not expect a woman that has a child for you not to depend on you for virtually everything. To her there's actually not lines between necessities and luxuries, and considering Whizkid's wealth......I imagine how Shola feels, that Whizzy other kids have more "attention" (whether true or not) and contrasts this to how Whizzy prays Tife turns 18 like yesterday.

Many people cursing Whizkid will not change anything, except the grace of God. Someone should tell Shola to take this matter off social media. Get elders of both families to establish a trues and let wisdom guide them.

Of course I only judged from the screenshots, no one is close enough to know the whole story that's why I added "if the screenshots are authentic"... You made a lot of sense,at least both parties should be responsible instead of he and his fans that have no idea what's happening constantly calling her a hoe, it's unfair... Yes she's living a bit above her means but for basic stuff like fees he should not be reminded at all, haba he can have someone handle it so she gets prompt payments for the kids upkeep without having to constantly remind him... If he did what he ought to on time I doubt she'd text him so much... Tho I think she should be sensible and get a lawyer, draft an agreement and let communication be btw their lawyers...simple

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by tintingz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Read the convo, I'm see two immature individual.

Girl playing smart, dude forced to take responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon1:
Who doesn't know what a consent letter means? Did you also skip the part where he put a smiley there to show he was kidding? Also, how can a mother kidnap her own child that is in her custody...
Wizkid puppets please try to get sense.
you re the one that need brain transplant cos the statement was to checkmate whatever ulterior motives she had ode

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by JastSiryin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The gal really suffer, the guy is an asshoole
I wonder why y'all blaming wizkid when she's also equally culpable for putting the kid in this mess. The bitch probably thought they'd have a baby and live happily ever after when he bust his nut in her. These broads would never learn mtcheew!

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amakavula:
Exactly you hot the point. I feel for her but that's the truth. He doesn't want her love but she is in love.

I didn’t see this part. Seems you’re an insider. I could tell that she is emotionally lonely and wants more from wizkid. Well Okafor’s law applies here and she is undergoing the emotional distress of a single mom, where men really don’t want you in their lives, but want to sleep with you.

With baby mamas, you have to be careful. They would use your child to blackmail you. She needs to move on emotionally and stop contacting Wizkid. On the other hand, wizkid needs to set up financial arrangements for his kids. I don’t know how he can manage visitations and phone calls, but he needs to communicate and be in touch with his kids. However, there is danger here because the more he keeps in touch, the more his baby mamas would want more from him and by more I mean emotional time and that is how the babies keep rolling in.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by vincentjk(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
PRESENTATION:

He kept skipping seeing his boy
blame his job

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by shakrullah(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
hardeydara213:
SHOLA you are getting it totally wrong.With the look of things it shows that WIZZY doesn't love you anymore and that the only bound is TIFE...Fine there is always away to go about it not through media or bloggers naaa....WIZZY you need do things normal if not for her do it because of TIFE naa.Learn to treat your ladies equally don't create unnecessary enmity within your children....We love you & will not be happy seeing this smiley smiley
See as u type as if wizkid dey read am

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
tintingz:
Read the convo, I'm see two immature individual.

Girl playing smart, dude forced to take responsibilities.

Please read properly. He takes responsibilities. He may pay the bills late, but he pays. The lady is scheming to keep tabs on him and that’s why he is ignoring her.

She uses excuses like “your son wants to talk to you” in order to hear his voice and when he doesn’t respond she gets mad. She wishes him merry Xmas, but he doesn’t respond. That’s her annoyance - Emotional loneliness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by jessikoholic: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
magicminister:
Im not half as successful as Wizkid right now but I know how busy I get. I'm always on the move. Lagos today, abj tomorrow, international trips.

It's very difficult to keep up with my family And friends and I have cery little time for petty conversations.

After reading all the chat messages, I can tell that wizzy is being exploited and he actually pays provides for the boy.

Such a shame for this lady to out him like that.

Shola Don fuckkk up!!
very true

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Greizman: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
xendra:
Abeg make d girl go sit down, you open your legs for a jerk and now want to force a man out of him. What does she want really? Yet more foolish girls are bearing kids for that he-goat and tomorrow they want our sympathy
U are a fool
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Adalyon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
the babymama body language says she is craving attention from wizkid.i read the chat from the start to end.there was a passage that wizkid said he can't wait till 16 so that he can take custody of his child so that she stop the emotional blackmail.
wizkid even warn her to stop posting his son pictures for public consumption because of his safety and he want the kid to grow and live a normal life.
the lady is obviously doing everything to get wizkid back but wizkid not interested.she was even praying for him that God should soften his heart towards her.
she even invite wizkid to new year party in her pent house in usa just to get his attention.you cant force a man to love you.
wizkid is obviously done with her she was just pushing her luck too far to get wizkid back

I personally don't think she's trying to get him back sha, I think she just wants at least conducive Co parenting is all... They don't have to be sworn enemies or lovers, there's something in between these two extremes... Bottom line is he shouldn't be reminded constantly about carrying out his responsibilities to his child and the child's mother,he obviously still has some bad blood towards her... He mentioned how she insulted him years back, he has resentment towards her but none of that matters because she's not a girlfriend he can forget about... She's his baby mama and no matter how they feel towards each other they should put it aside because another human being is involved now.. He is a documented parent of that kid so he should sign papers on time, speak and see the kid as much as he can, and make payments for upkeep on time... Let him do these ones first and if she's still bugging then we know it's beyond Co parenting

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Greizman: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
jessikoholic:
very true
Are you married or single sir?
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by jessikoholic: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

Please read properly. He takes responsibilities. He may pay the bills late, but he pays. The lady is scheming to keep tabs on him and that’s why he is ignoring her.

She uses excuses like “your son wants to talk to you” in order to hear his voice and when he doesn’t respond she gets mad. She wishes him merry Xmas, but he doesn’t respond. That’s her annoyance - Emotional loneliness

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by jessikoholic: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Triangles1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Heya. Love is blind
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Buffalowings3:
He pays for everything and the useless bitch thought she has a point.
How does wiz keep his sanity?...
Texts everyday of the week.. that gets tiring
Bitch was happy to blow money on vacation then cries foul the kid isn't being taking care of. undecided
Blood sucking, Desperate, broke hoe...

Wetin consign us...
let him be in his son's life, let hom sign the consent forms as a parent is that too mich to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adalyon:

I personally don't think she's trying to get him back sha, I think she just wants at least conducive Co parenting is all... They don't have to be sworn enemies or lovers, there's something in between these two extremes... Bottom line is he shouldn't be reminded constantly about carrying out his responsibilities to his child and the child's mother,he obviously still has some bad blood towards her... He mentioned how she insulted him years back, he has resentment towards her but none of that matters because she's not a girlfriend he can forget about... She's his baby mama and no matter how they feel towards each other they should put it aside because another human being is involved now.. He is a documented parent of that kid so he should sign papers on time, speak and see the kid as much as he can, and make payments for upkeep on time... Let him do these ones first and if she's still bugging then we know it's beyond Co parenting

Wizkid is a musician and may not have time for co-parenting. Co-parenting would be a dangerous attempt because she still has feelings for him. I could deduced they even had sex in Atlanta based on her next message. The guy is ignoring her on purpose. If she really wants wizkid’s attention, let her get a man who loves her, but I go pity the man because Okafor’s law still applies

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by tintingz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

I didn't say he didn't take responsibilities, From that chat Wizkid is forced to take responsibilities, if the lady didn't frequently buzz Wizkid, I'm very sure he will abadon his responsibility.

The lady is smart, she has reasons she buzz Wizkid(an A list naija celebrity) frequently, she's smart that she's also using Wizkid as her ATM.

If they are both mature, they should have gone to the court and Wizkid child support plan will be listed to him. Not this yeye thing they are displaying for us.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by jessikoholic: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adalyon:

Of course I only judged from the screenshots, no one is close enough to know the whole story that's why I added "if the screenshots are authentic"... You made a lot of sense,at least both parties should be responsible instead of he and his fans that have no idea what's happening constantly calling her a hoe, it's unfair... Yes she's living a bit above her means but for basic stuff like fees he should not be reminded at all, haba he can have someone handle it so she gets prompt payments for the kids upkeep without having to constantly remind him... If he did what he ought to on time I doubt she'd text him so much... Tho I think she should be sensible and get a lawyer, draft an agreement and let communication be btw their lawyers...simple
exactly

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Elxandre(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adalyon:

Baby mamaism is between those two extremes grin
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Yuceeluv(f): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
The chat says it all...if I were her I wouldn't have let this out...it only portrays her as a nagger with low self esteem seriously longing for wizkid's love...the babe has been emotionally distressed...all she really wants is WIZKID'S LOVE.

Adalyon:

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
tintingz:
I didn't say he didn't take responsibilities, From that chat Wizkid is forced to take responsibilities, if the lady didn't frequently buzz Wizkid, I'm he will abadon his responsibility.

The lady is smart, she has reasons she buzz Wizkid(an A list naija celebrity) frequently, she's smart that she's also using Wizkid as her ATM.

If they are both mature, they should have gone to the court and Wizkid child support plan will be listed to him. No excuses.

She is reminding him. That’s all she can do. He is a busy man. My wife still reminds me of things I have to do and as humans, we forget sometimes. However, she painted a scenario like wizkid ran away and avoided all financial obligations and that’s not true. I think for matured people here she is doing herself more emotional damage.

She is not using wizkid as an ATM. She wants more, probably like spending time alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Elxandre(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boss13:

Wizkid is a musician and may not have time for co-parenting. Co-parenting would be a dangerous attempt because she still has feelings for him. I could deduced they even had sex in Atlanta based on her next message. The guy is ignoring her on purpose. If she really wants wizkid’s attention, let her get a man who loves her, but I go pity the man because Okafor’s law still applies
How you take deduce am shocked grin

Una dey analyse sha.
I no even remember seeing that part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
SonofDevil:
Bleep up for what exactly??
i read the chat all through i didnt see anywhere wizkid default in payment of child support
African men need to realise that fatherhood is more than paying school fees, it is about taking an active interest in your child's life, he should be able to relate with you and u should enjoy each others company. Wizkid is not a father and a lot of men have this mentality which is so sad.

A lot of mothers end up playing the part of both parents and you would wonder why many successful kids prefer moms to dads, rendering dads jealous and making them die lonely with regrets in old age.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Boss13: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yuceeluv:
The chat says it all...if I were her I wouldn't have let this out...it only portrays her as a nagger with low self esteem seriously longing for wizkid's love...the babe has been emotionally distressed...all she really wants is WIZKID'S LOVE.

Lol - Na Love and attention she truly wants. Wizzy pays his bills. Well would you blame her? She is a single mother and many responsible young men will pass over her.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by iamrammy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
we haven't heard from wiz yet so i won't conclude, but from these chats i think, she has been constantly using the son to make demands and the boy is fed up, cos it's more like whenever she calls she wants to ask for something in the name of their Son....Damn she is too bitter, she needs some good dicking!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
in my opinion, she should cut whizkid from both she and the boy's life.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamrammy:
we haven't heard from wiz yet so i won't conclude, but from these chats i think, she has been constantly using the son to make demands and the boy is fed up, cos it's more like whenever she calls she wants to ask for something in the name of their Son....Damn she is too bitter, she needs some good dicking!
like school fee and consent form, of course she needs him for that, did she ask him for gucci shoe and Brazilian hair? No, you dont undersrand true fatherhood
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by amokeme(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Omoluabi9:
But he doesn't love her

Dem no dey force am!

The most important thing is the boy's (TIFE) well being.

And although Wizkid can do better, he is far from being a dead-beat dad Shola is trying to paint him as.
She just wants attention that's it.. So after this, what next He pays for their vacations, fees rent. Please what's her problem exactly?

But I can see a lot of women taking blind sides with her. Issokay

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by pawpzman: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
From the convo, it's crystal clear that Wizkid really cares for his son, and pays every God damm bill the groupie hoe asked of

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.