Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice (840 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by Justice310: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
I have been married to a wonderful man for the past 5yrs.

We have a 6-year-old son together but after then I have not been able to conceive, we have been to almost all the churches in Africa for deliverance and we have also been to hospitals and I have taken all sorts of medications, yet we didn’t get the result we expected.

My husband’s family wants him to take another woman and he has agreed to it, but he is still denying it to me. I can’t have kids again that’s what the doctors said and my husband wants as many kids as possible, I can’t stand seeing my husband with another woman not to mention him marrying another woman. I don’t know if I am being self-centered but I am a Christian my faith does not support polygamy.

I know my husband loves and respects me but if I allow him to take another woman, I know one thing for sure and it’s that I am going to loose my home because right now we are having some financial crisis and he is suggesting me to go stay with my parents which they have agreed upon, and I know that will hasten his steps in picking a second wife, honestly I don’t know what to do because I am close to 40 already.

Please Advice Me.

1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
From your narration, it's like it's done.
I think you need to get ready and prepare yourself.
I definitely wouldn't ask you to put up a fight or make his life a living hell or something. No. I am a Christian too. I don't support polygamy but I've seen it work numerous times in different homes. So try to accommodate your life for the change. If you can't, then leave. You don't have to stay and be bitter because all his attention will be on his new wife. Being 40 is not the end of the world.
You can start a new life and be happy again. All is well.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by lilmax(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
yell him to divorce you, so you can go your separate way
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by xendra: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ehen you find a second husband na!
Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by ikeno(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
I doubt if your husband love you enough.if he truly does he will not allow his family to force him into marrying someone else

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife – Please I Need Your Advice by pat1612(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Your family has financial crisis and u r thinking of as many children as possible who will feed them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Lying To Him? / A Man Wishes His Goat Long Life And Prosperity As His GoatCelebrate Birthday / Help My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.