Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! (5927 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022

I juss moved to a new expensive flat in pekam last week and saw my neighbours wife in the lift when they were both going to work.her ugly husband fat thou. ..i dint say helo but i knew she was the one & my one & only coz i love her.......shes lightskin & looks halfcast fine in a way. the sad thing is her husband always carryin breif case like accountant. who carrrrys brief case in 2022?. angry
. am in love again coz i fall in love every 2 weeks, please help, help advise urgently needed!(no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by God1000(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stay away from someone's wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
it's a good one
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by blazingblender(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
jonsing man
Falling in love with another mans wife
When you go chop drilling ehhh
E go excess

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Rastaramsey(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Them don come with their stale stupid story grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Werey!
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Vinnie2000(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lmao, this Pumpumking no go kill person with laugh.
He suppose win ballon d'or for craziness!

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by MissMich(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why on earth would your eyes stray to your neighbor's wife? That's covetousness! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by obiekunie01: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mr C0ck you never retire from this your madness?

6 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Sparrk007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
And na that love go Kee you�
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Vinnie2000(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
MissMich:
Why on earth would your eyes stray to your neighbor's wife? That's covetousness! undecided
Lol, dont take it personal, ok?
OP is a very crazy and funny dude!.
The only London boy in nland.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by MissMich(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, dont take it personal, ok?
OP is a very crazy and funny dude!.
The only London boy in nland.
Oh! Is the Op mr cork? cheesy cos he's the only one capable of exhibiting such madness with full chest cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by LilPeezy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Imagination

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Cypress042(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Op e be like drilling dey hungry you, i pity you cheesy
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by danietohbadt(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
You're about to die.
R.I.P in advance
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Foodqueen(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin u fall in love every two weeks.

Wait till two weeks time, u will find someone else grin

Orishirishi

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:

brother i cant, shes lightskin & to me honest, i prefer datin marrrried women sir...they usually more mature, dont ask for more & they keeep secrets better sir. i have dated sevearl & I always give them moieny to keep it low key. minimum 200k. i love married women too muchespecially when they lightskin!!!(Realtalk) angry
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
danietohbadt:
You're about to die.

R.I.P in advance

to die? really?..so u plan to live for 300 years... coorrrrect? goood luck!! angry
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
MissMich:

the truth is my neighbours wife gots yansh & shes lightskin......trusss me if u see her yansh...u will also fall in love!!!(True story) angry
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Rosaline5000: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
As you always fall in love every 2 weeks, just wait then.
In 2 weeks time you will forget about her shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
comot eye jare. nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by BigDawsNet: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
PumpumPrince:

I juss moved to a new expensive flat in pekam last week and saw my neighbours wife in the lift when they were both going to work.her husband is fat thou. ..i dint say helo but i knew she was the one & my one & only......shes lightskin & looks halfcast fine in a way. the sad thing is her husband dyamm ugly & always carryin breif case. who carrrrys brief case in 2022?. angry
. am in love again coz i fall in love every 2 weeks, please help, help advise urgently needed!(no oofeinse) angry

You hav a future ahead of you... one mistake can send you a decade back... don't let the devil dine in your house...

Get a gf or hooker... I'm pretty sure you will forget abt her

Goodluck
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You hav a future ahead of you... one mistake can send you a decade back... don't let the devil dine in your house...

Get a gf or hooker... I'm pretty sure you will forget abt her

Goodluck

huh? brother how can u advise me to sleep with hoooker insted of clean lightskin halfcast lookin married woman & then u sayin devil should tempt me to sleeep with more hoooker?......what kinda rapankarramusphic advise is this sir??. u dont like women?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by Thatedoboy98: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
When last you treat malaria

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by LikeAking: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
PumpumPrince:

I juss moved to a new expensive flat in pekam last week and saw my neighbours wife in the lift when they were both going to work.her husband is fat thou. ..i dint say helo but i knew she was the one & my one & only......shes lightskin & looks halfcast fine in a way. the sad thing is her husband dyamm ugly & always carryin breif case. who carrrrys brief case in 2022?. angry

Una wey get money. Enjoy ur life.
Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
LikeAking:

Una wet get money. Enjoy it life.

huh? is english not yor first language sir? get moiney how? bro wot has moiney gots to do wit toasting marrried woman?.....
please use glasses read the question again sir.I say I love her & u sayin get moiney..how?!!(no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
PumpumPrince:

huh? brother how can u advise me to sleep with hoooker insted of clean lightskin halfcast lookin married woman & then u sayin devil should tempt me to sleeep with more hoooker?......what kinda rapankarramusphic advise is this sir??. u dont like women?(no oofeinse) angry

Ur story up there sounds like you have difficulty getting a permanent gf... because if you don't... somebody wife will npt be entering your eyes...

That's why i said get a hooker on a temporary basis...
That will ease your urge...

There's danger sleeping with another man wife...
If the husband suspects... he will never approach... rather he will set a trap on his wife body which if u enter... it's final for u...

We hav 20billions single ladies out dere... pls stay faraway from anything "married woman"

4 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:

ok so when u see lightskin halfcast lookin beautiful women like Wumi2017 , u normally loook away ...correct? brother dont u have swaaaga? i givvvvup!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by LikeAking: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
PumpumPrince:

huh? is english not yor first language sir? get moiney how? bro wot has moiney gots to do wit toasting marrried woman?.....
please use glasses read the question again sir.I say I love her & u sayin get moiney..how?!!(no oofense) angry

U know say phone auto pilot Sabi write him own.

Enjoy ur life. That's my msg. U don make money.

Abi u dey shame say u get money?

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by tosaino95(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
PumpumPrince:

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! by PumpumPrince: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Ur story up there sounds like you have difficulty getting a permanent gf... because if you don't... somebody wife will npt be entering your eyes...

That's why i said get a hooker on a temporary basis...
That will ease your urge...

There's danger sleeping with another man wife...
If the husband suspects... he will never approach... rather he will set a trap on his wife body which if u enter... it's final for u...

We hav 20billions single ladies out dere... pls stay faraway from anything "married woman"

sir who cares about her husband sir, i aint gay.am in love wit the wife, not the husband sir. U dont like lightskin halfcasst loookin women?i fall in love at least 3 times in almost every two week so why should i so on stressin my self when married women are the best sir. if i meet beyansi, truss me, Jay Z is movin out!!! (REAL TALK) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.