Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This? (516 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
You go on a date with your boyfriend.

While in the restaurant, your boyfriend sights his sister on a date with her own boyfriend.

Your boyfriend storms towards his sister and yells at her for going on a date with a guy, and says she's being a disgrace to the family, then he drags her out into a waiting cab.

What will be your reaction?

cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This? by emmaokw(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
I won't think otherwise, cos I'm a man and I'm straight
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmaokw:
I won't think otherwise, cos I'm a man and I'm straight

The topic was addressed to ladies.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 10 Girlfriends But One Of Them Is The Most Special / 5 Daily Habits That Are Making Your Depression Worse / What Type Of Pre-wedding Picture Is This Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.