Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding (2561 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Beke2020: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hi,

Please hide my ID . I have a quick question to ask you people please. Kindly post this on the blog so I can see the comments later.I have been with my fiance for four years and every year,he keeps coming up with reasons why we cannot get married and I am tired of waiting for him.

I am a very principled girl and I knew that I wanted to date to get married. So,when we met four years ago,I told him I do not want long courtship. He then said,he will like to be prepared financially before he get married. Well,to show his commitment,he engaged me.

Since that time,we have been saving for our wedding. Every month we put money in a joint account. We were supposed to get married last year but the money he said was not enough for wedding. That he cannot do wedding that people will think we are suffering. I told him I don’t mind cos my wedding is my business. I don’t care what people will say..but he still refused.

So my hope was that....

.....see.more

https://livelystones.com.ng/four-years-of-savings-he-bought-a-car-instead-of-our-wedding/
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by MrSensor(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by hisgrace090: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Your man still need time to flex muscle around, not yet ready for marriage.

He may still want to try out so many women before deciding on one, but I advice you give him more time to be on the winning side at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by samysmoothfresh: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oboi that guy is a fool o shocked

why didnt he build a house instead?

or wait, maybe he bought the car to run uber so he can make and save more money for a more lavish wedding

too much sense wee nor kee me!!

4 Likes

Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh is officially a clown grin
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by extremelygolden: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Beke2020:
Hi,

Please hide my ID . I have a quick question to ask you people please. Kindly post this on the blog so I can see the comments later.I have been with my fiance for four years and every year,he keeps coming up with reasons why we cannot get married and I am tired of waiting for him.

I am a very principled girl and I knew that I wanted to date to get married. So,when we met four years ago,I told him I do not want long courtship. He then said,he will like to be prepared financially before he get married. Well,to show his commitment,he engaged me.

Since that time,we have been saving for our wedding. Every month we put money in a joint account. We were supposed to get married last year but the money he said was not enough for wedding. That he cannot do wedding that people will think we are suffering. I told him I don’t mind cos my wedding is my business. I don’t care what people will say..but he still refused.

So my hope was that....

.....see.more

https://livelystones.com.ng/four-years-of-savings-he-bought-a-car-instead-of-our-wedding/

Beke2020, please don't let that guy turn you to 'Queen of the Ring'.

I am sorry to say this, but your fiancé is not yet ready to settle down. That guy is still flexing big time. Believe me you'll frighten him to hell if you keep reminding him of the marriage proposal he made to you .

Please be guided, to avoid stories that touch the heart.

I wish you luck.
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by samysmoothfresh: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
samysmoothfresh is officially a clown grin

now it's official! grin

Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by ProfGday(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Beke2020:
Hi,

So my hope was that....

.....see.more

Op,kindly find another man,that guy won't marry you. Show ti gbo ?
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by elipheleh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Some people like wahala I swear.
If I were a lady I would be married as easy as ABC.
If you're a lady who wants marriage, look for men above 30yrs only. Anything less is a waste of time.

Sad they won't hear. Human nature despises the easy route. We always think we have to make a difficult path straighten up exceptionally only for us so to prove a point of our prowess.
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
elipheleh:
Some people like wahala I swear.
If I were a lady I would be married as easy as ABC.
If you're a lady who wants marriage, look for men above 30yrs only. Anything less is a waste of time.

Sad they won't hear. Human nature despises the easy route. We always think we have to make a difficult path straighten up exceptionally only for us so to prove a point of our prowess.
a yahoo guy in my street got married to a girl at 28. So what are you saying?
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by GOFRONT(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked

I hope una don do una Genotype??
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Beke2020: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2018
My dear, the hand writing is clear. Prevention they say is better than cure
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Beke2020: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
GOFRONT:
shocked

I hope una don do una Genotype??
Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by freedomchild: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'll say that the guy is taking advantage of your desperation to marry. Ladies are usually selfish when it comes to marital issues.

A guy was interested in dating you which could lead to serious relationship and possibly, marriage, all you did was to tell him YOUR PERSONAL selfish want in a relationship that was then yet to start... Why not you wait and build the relationship for a little time first before bringing in those marriage ish? If not that marriage favours the female folks the more, most of them can never marry. If you want to chop a Nigerian girl, carry marriage come.

We should learn to build relationships because marriage to men is not a child's play, but to women, it's a beautiful fantasy they want.

1 Like

Re: Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding by Beke2020: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
cool
freedomchild:
I'll say that the guy is taking advantage of your desperation to marry. Ladies are usually selfish when it comes to marital issues.

A guy was interested in dating you which could lead to serious relationship and possibly, marriage, all you did was to tell him YOUR PERSONAL selfish want in a relationship that was then yet to start... Why not you wait and build the relationship for a little time first before bringing in those marriage ish? If not that marriage favours the female folks the more, most of them can never marry. If you want to chop a Nigerian girl, carry marriage come.

We should learn to build relationships because marriage to men is not a child's play, but to women, it's a beautiful fantasy they want.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Short And IK Ogbonna Type Of Man. Should I Go Ahead? / 9 Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive In Women / I Hate Simps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.