Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials (31922 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by TaiKuun(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2018
You are fooling yourself, not us.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Slay queen no head, ordinary ATM
it baffled me oo
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by AntiWailer: 6:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Gone are those days when u are ashamed of being ignorant and being a f00l or a chronic idiot.

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2018
angry

But some people can be annoying when it comes to usage of Atm....
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by technicallyrich(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Attention seeker.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by neweraomo: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2018
wildwest22:
hey you need to be slapped back to life, which one is assistances?
you are an idiot, a collection of assistance is assistances ,you are the one that deserve to be slapped

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Maj196(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Give me ur ATM card and pin lemme teach you cool
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by DavidEsq(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Felixalex:

grin grin grin Na their language
I dey teh u grin

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by skaymani(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Awon yeyebrity....wonti ku lori
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by segebase(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2018
later she go tell us she Sabi give bj
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Urshtech(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
clive2u:
come lemme teach u na, me that know how to I don't even know wen last i
used it, my account balance can't even call mtn customer care
God will change your situation.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by fredd2: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Shame on you

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by jaymichael(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2018
femi4:
Attention seeker
Abi, she is just an ATTENTION SEEKING ATTENTION SEEKER.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Is she that Dumb or she is just seeking attention?
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by nakoks(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2018
neweraomo:
you are an idiot, a collection of assistance is assistances ,you are the onke that deserve to be slapped
LMFAO your case is beyond redemption.Collection of assistance is assistances?Your English teacher should be shot

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by emmanuel4758(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2018
neweraomo:
you are an idiot, a collection of assistance is assistances ,you are the one that deserve to be slapped
Jesus Christ of Nazareth....
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by ferdybillion(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2018
"A" you no know "B" you no know, which one you wan know
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by neweraomo: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2018
nakoks:

LMFAO your case is beyond redemption.Collection of assistance is assistances?Your English teacher should be shot
okay tell me the plural of assistance werey
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by neweraomo: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2018
nakoks:

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by CyberWolf: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2018
It’s possible
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by CyberWolf: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2018
neweraomo:
okay tell me the plural of assistance werey
In this context, you don’t use assistance but assistant. Assistance is a verb while assistant is the noun.

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Don't know how to use an ATM? Snap a selfie next to it!
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by dnawah(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh, better known as Tonto Dikeh, is a Nigerian actress, singer, and philanthropist.

Tonto recently posted on the internet how badly she needs to learn how to use the ATM and internet banking. Well its seems it didn't turn out well as her ATM Card got hooked inside the machine.

See post:

Gists via : https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/i-really-need-to-learn-how-to-use-atm.html

see forming na!
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Goalnaldo(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Leave that lady alone. She is suffering from narcistic personality disorder.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by ikorodureporta: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
I know her typw wey no sabi use atm
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by legibow: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Why will you know when it's not prick and iPhone.... Slay queen no brain.....
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Konisewu: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Later now she will come out and say she doesnt know how to count money ...

#konisewu#
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by icogb: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Richy4:

So before she became a celebrity, there was no ATM?
Yes! At least in Nigeria.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by fof1: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Slay queen no head, ordinary ATM

NA TODAY! ITS A GIMMICK. HOW HAS SHE BEEN GETTING & SPENDING HER MONEY?... STORIES FOR D gods. SEEKING ATTENTION AND ATTRACTING TRAFFIC FOR BLOGGERS.... WASTEFUL ATTITUDE ON D NET.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Basketmouth In A Twerking Competition With His Wife (Pics, Video) / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.