Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

"I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials (31919 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Jackipapa: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
All I see is DOG!
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by SimonMagau: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2018
tongue
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2018
matial:
Lol abeg no learn you hear.....Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija contente
That ur site sha..
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by madjune(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2018
She's being real.

Not everyone has this electronic flair.
I struggled with the atm thing for a long time and my girl just couldn't get it at the time.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by eniorisha(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
She's a typical attention seeker, good! However, It's not impossible or unbelievable.

Personally, if I happen to be a celeb, and as a graduate, I tell u all I av a phobia for computer system (PC), will people believe? I don't even know d power button nor how to shut down d system.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by clive2u(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Urshtech:

God will change your situation.
Amen to that o
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by gistpartner: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
this ones boyfriend does not have any worries then, he can leave his banking apps and ATM anywhere anyhow in the house grin grin grin
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Augustap(f): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ordinary ATM operation is proving to be a Herculean task for you. You no get shame? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.