Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

“My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says (4524 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:

Yes.. I pray your daughter would possess the xylem that'll foster her emotional maturity.. I wouldn't want her to be a dull Ranting ho like her mom

Are you done? Or you want to keep whinning and throwing tantrums?
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Fierce11: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Are you done? Or you want to keep whinning and throwing tantrums?
See.. i don't want you to have a bad day.. But you deserve any 'tantrum' that hits you.. Bye ma.. Goan baff that your baby Of a creature
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Alexgeneration:

Perhaps,you'll mature on the day of your funeral, all you spew is just hate against the male folks because you suffered some heartbreak.

Please,grow up and stop breathing foolishness.

I don't hate men. And i do not mean all men. I have modified my post so that i do not generalize.

And you funeral talk is a good attempt at a joke. Nice one
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
different kinds of maturity. emotional maturity is different from behavioural maturity, please women take note. one who is very capable of managing his or her emotions is emotionally mature

please read my signature, thanks.
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Dumetroniks: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
He's still young. He'll be a man at 50 years.

Apple iphone 6s 16gb for 61k. Call/whatsapp 0.8.0.3.5.3.1.6.2.4.3

Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:

See.. i don't want you to have a bad day.. But you deserve any 'tantrum' that hits you.. Bye ma.. Goan baff that your baby Of a creature

Have a bad day? You gave yourself a bad day. Did you see me insult you in all our conversation?? No. You called me hoe-ish, pained, ho, hopeless but i never for once insulted you.

And you seem to love my adorable baby or why else would you keep bringing a defenceless baby into the conversation? As a way to irk me? It aint working. One day you too will have a baby of a creature cheesy...or how did you put it?

In all of this, you ended up sounding like an emotionally charged person not able to control his emotions and converse like a mature man. And you managed to validate the topic of discussion.

Have a good evening.
Re: “My Husband is 44 and He’s Still a Child” – Lady Says by Fierce11: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Have a bad day? You gave yourself a bad day. Did you see me insult you in all our conversation?? No. You called me hoe-ish, pained, ho, hopeless but i never for once insulted you.

And you seem to love my adorable baby or why else would you keep bringing a defenceless baby into the conversation? As a way to irk me? It aint working. One day you too will have a baby of a creature cheesy...or how did you put it?

In all of this, you ended up sounding like an emotionally charged person not able to control his emotions and converse like a mature man. And you managed to validate the topic of discussion.

Have a good evening.

(laffs).. Its funny.. I mean what you wrote about me not being able to control my emotions. Lols. I don't even know if i have any.
I called you a dull ho.. But other names which you 'willingly accepted' was for 'most ladies' not 'you all'.. And yes, i love babies.. That's why i had to pray for yours.. Have a great night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! / Should I Send Her Credit? / You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.