Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. (1870 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / Mystery Not All About Sex – Mr Ibu, Comic Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Nawaaoh: 2:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, has finally opened up about a statement posted on Instagram by a female fan claiming that he had a very beautiful one-night stand with her.

According to the woman, identified as Igwe Gloria, Mr. Ibu was gentle with her during their one night stand and the sex experience left her on top of the world. The lady who made a remark about the actor’s pot belly, said she didn’t care about it because she got money off the act.

Read the lady's full post and Mr. Ibu's response through the link: grin grin

http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/20/woman-says-she-had-one-night-stand-with-nollywood-actor-mr-ibu-see-the-mr-ibus-response/

Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Burgerlomo: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Don't mind that hoelosho cool
Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Melison(m): 4:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Wonders will never end

Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Liliyann(f): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Auladimeji(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2018
She won use Ibu shine.IBU wey get sense pass her descendant

Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by sainty2k3(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2018
His story is not adding up
Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Nawaaoh: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
sainty2k3:
His story is not adding up

Did you read his statement...Are you saying Mr. Ibu actually did it? Lol
Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by sainty2k3(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Did you read his statement...Are you saying Mr. Ibu actually did it? Lol
He says the Lady asked to take pics with him and that the lady's husband was there. Now , how can she ask for picture inside bedroom. Then he says the husband was there, with that kind pose enh
Re: Here Is What Happened Between Me And The Woman Who Claimed We Had Sex – Mr Ibu. by Nawaaoh: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hhmm

(1) (Reply)

Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span / Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? / Why You Must Travel Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.