Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Am I Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Broken (1830 Views)

How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
I don't really understand.
Ever since growing up, I have always disliked women. I just feel that they are not supposed to exist. Literally I am not even happy they exist.

I hate guys that love, spend money, have sex with women. I see married couples as crazy people

People I meet tell me I am crazy, even my mom does, but the fact is I am happy with the way I think.
But as a Christian I think it's wrong, but I can't seem to change or I don't want to change.
I feel happy seeing women in pain.

Does any other guy feel this way too. All gays and girls should not comment.
Re: Am I Broken by mmadu5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Take a rope put it around your neck and attached it to a ceiling fan and push the chair off .thank me later

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Broken by SaucyBenks(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:
Ever since growing up, I have always disliked women. I just feel that they are not supposed to exist. Literally I am not even happy they exist.

I hate guys that love, spend money, have sex with women. I see married couples as crazy people

People I meet tell me I am crazy, even my mom does, but the fact is I am happy with the way I think.
But as a Christian I think it's wrong, but I can't seem to change or I don't want to change.

you're just gay bro... Embrace that and come out of your hiding for jungle justice...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
You have a personality disorder.
Don't know what exactly.

I see potential hostility towards women, sadism,,, Arrgghh... You should see a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ever since growing up, I have always disliked women( same here i hate them and see them as only sex objects). I just feel that they are not supposed to exist. Literally I am not even happy they exist.( you are on ur own)

I hate guys that love(never loved), spend money(rarely spend), have sex with women( a womans wet pussy is bae). I see married couples as crazy people( yes they are)

But as a Christian I think it's wrong( christianity is a scam), but I can't seem to change or I don't want to change.( u cant change)
I feel happy seeing women in pain( u are mad)

Does any other guy feel this way too. All gays and girls should not comment.( u need help take drugs)

2 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by anochuko01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
probably your mom didnt treat you well.... its not normal hey

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you're just gay bro... Embrace that and come out of your hiding for jungle justice...

Am not a gay, but I have had feelings for a boy when I was younger. Being a gay is satanic I am a Christian , and you can't be a virgin as a gay.
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
anochuko01:
probably your mom didnt treat you well....
its not normal hey

She was the best mom ever

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by anochuko01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

She was the best mom ever
she was? what happened to her? and do you have sisters? are they older or younger?
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
anochuko01:

she was? what happened to her?
and do you have sisters? are they older or younger?

Nothing happened to her. I have only one older sis
Re: Am I Broken by anochuko01(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

Nothing happened to her. I have only one older sis
well...i grew up almost as a nanny to my 3younger sisters, that makes me cherish and adore ladies and kids....but i believe its still down to your choice sha....

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:
Ever since growing up, I have always disliked women( same here i hate them and see them as only sex objects). I just feel that they are not supposed to exist. Literally I am not even happy they exist.( you are on ur own)

I hate guys that love(never loved), spend money(rarely spend), have sex with women( a womans wet pussy is bae). I see married couples as crazy people( yes they are)

But as a Christian I think it's wrong( christianity is a scam), but I can't seem to change or I don't want to change.( u cant change)
I feel happy seeing women in pain( u are mad)

Does any other guy feel this way too. All gays and girls should not comment.( u need help take drugs)

I asked for your opinion, not insults. It's ok though you are a guy
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
Don't know what exactly.

I see potential hostility towards women, sadism,,, Arrgghh... You should see a psychologist

It's not a disorder, I like what I am
Re: Am I Broken by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

please, go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

Am not a gay, but I have had feelings for a boy when I was younger. Being a gay is satanic I am a Christian , and you can't be a virgin as a gay.
You are gay but suppressing it with religion. I can picture you throwing caution to the wind and going at it when d opportunity presents itself. You feel hate cos you not allowed to love that which you truly love. You can visit a therapist

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You are gay but suppressing it with religion. I can picture you throwing caution to the wind and going at it when d opportunity presents itself. You feel hate cos you not allowed to love that which you truly love. You can visit a therapist

Being a gay is disgusting, I can never be one.
With or without religion
Re: Am I Broken by finalboss(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
Don't know what exactly.

X

Schizophrenia
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
finalboss:

X

Schizophrenia

You are a man, I won't say anything.
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
finalboss:

X

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia means the person is not mentally ok.
I am ok and aware of what I am doing
Re: Am I Broken by Fidelismaria: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin

You're what you're bro

Embrace it
Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
You hate women with passion, you were once in love with a guy but you're not gay.

That's great. You'll fit right in with the atheist in Religion section.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by finalboss(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

You are a man, I won't say anything.
undecided faq
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Admin401:
You hate women with passion, you were once in love with a guy but you're not gay.

That's great. You'll fit right in with the atheist in Religion section.

I was 13 that was just friendship
Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

How old re you now?
Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
finalboss:
X

Schizophrenia
He's gay and sexist and very religious, all at once. Coupled with personality disorders. Guy, you have a full plate.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why you so defensive? Straight guys don't catch feelings for their male friends, no matter how close they are.

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:

He's gay and sexist and very religious, all at once.
Coupled with personality disorders.
Guy, you have a full plate.

I am not gay but maybe a sexist
Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:

Why you so defensive? Straight guys don't catch feelings for their male friends, no matter how close they are.

It was just friendship. And at 13 one is not really matured
Re: Am I Broken by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

I am not gay but maybe a sexist
You are a potential gay, not a practicing gay.

1 Like

Re: Am I Broken by Lightangel65: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:

You are a potential gay, not a practicing gay.

I'll rather die
Re: Am I Broken by grad2012(f): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
I think something happened to you that led to this feeling of yours.
first and last you need to pray to God to heal you from whatever it is that has destabilize the way you think cause this is just too much hate coming from one person towards women.
I don't think you are broken you are just bitter towards women.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Broken by Offpoint1: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
Don't know what exactly.

You ignored my request, that ain't cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“don’t Start With Spending Money Or Buying Gifts To A Lady You're Interested In” / MUSIC: Hamisu Breaker 2020 “zuciya” Latest Hausa Song / This Handsome Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.