Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) (8944 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Why are Nigerian girls like this? They are so full of themselves, very Proud and Arrogant like they've got it all.

I was trying to inquire something from this girl, I actually called her and she said she'd get back to me but never did, I texted her on Whatsapp to inquire about the said stuff and it took her forever to reply my messages yet she'll be online posting statuses. This is someone I can just text once in a year, I barely knew she even existed on my WhatsApp!

The most annoying part of it all is that they form for everybody, even the ones that doesn't give a Fvck about them angry They always think every guy wants them sad

I really do not blame them, it's those Perverts and Sex-Starved Male folks that when a girl Sneezes on social media, you'll see 10,000 likes and comments as "Awnn, I love your Catarrh” That causes all these. Those number of ''Likes" they get on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc keeps getting into their head and making it swell so big. RUBBISH! sad

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
I hate Senseless and Immature People in my Life angry angry

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by IamDora(f): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
First to comment on a Violence infested Thread shocked God, I'm shivering grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by falcon01: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
That was an inappropriate thing to do, But she deserved it.

grin what Nonsense! If she was a normal girl I would have attacked you but judging from your texts and her reply i could literally feel your anger she a stūpid egocentric Low life whorè who craves attention from men in order to feel better about herself. Her ignoring your texts gives her all the fuel she needs to elevate herself from reflecting on her gradually diminishing life and prevents her of dying from self loath and low self esteem. I bet her status is filled with hidden cries of self validation so that she won't die of loneliness.

22 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
At the end of the day na u still lose coz most biiches wouldn't return shit. Dey waste time type long epistle instead of blocking the biich.
Boy how could u send money to a random girl just for pvssy sake? Bloody SIMp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by eddynaira125: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Instead of this plenty talk you suppose block her, forget about the lady

Wounded SIMP spotted

11 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ifex370(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2022
You talk too much.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by RedMac: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Werey Meji

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
eddynaira125:

Wounded SIMP spotted

Just block her and allow the Airtime she borrowed from me go like that? angry I don't run a charity organization here Mr. Man.. I had to collect back my airtime before blocking the Bitch.

48 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by falcon01: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
eddynaira125:

Wounded SIMP spotted
no!! They deserve to hear that! Sometimes they need to hear that in order to take a brake and reflect on their life choices. And that guy isn't a simp, he had hopes of her not been like the rest and was disappointed.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by EmzyT: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
SmellySperm:
At the end of the day na u still lose coz most biiches wouldn't return shit. Dey waste time type long epistle instead of blocking the biich.
Boy how could u send money to a random girl just for pvssy sake? Bloody SIMp.
[/s]

Do you have Comprehension issues? undecided The way you guys run in here to call someone a "SIMP" is very stvpid and unreasonable, more like you guys are now abusing the word herein undecided Was there a place in the above chat where he stated helping the girl because he wants to Bleep her? undecided You aren't blind not to see that he stated that ‘He barely even messages the girl’ (Which means she must've just reached out to him one day to beg for help and he decided to help her out of his own free will) and you can't say he's helping her because “she's a lady” because you aren't close enough to him to make such Assertions. undecided

I have guys and even female friends who'd help me in time of need without me not even stressing it. So does that make them Male and Female Simps too? undecided

“It's not Rich people that help, People with good hearts do.”

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Franzinni: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Op nice one ... I like the way you roll.. no forqs given.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2022
This Romantic section tho. Bitter complaints everyday from a guy or babe! Na wa.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Candidlady: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
She sent back your money!

Ilove a lady with class!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Ilove a lady with class!

Class kill u there

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by yuping(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
undecided I ask one girl what is she doing to be specific don't tell me busy no reply, I went to her office cus is close by, only to see her watching HIptv by 2pm. I delete her number immediately pick up what she was suppose to deliver to my boss, told her boss never to fix me with any un serious worker again, she fix me with one guy like that a year plus we are still grinding no problem of busy again.
Nowadays when you just tell me you are busy on phone without being specific I just delete your number.

14 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Candidlady: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Class kill u there

Okay

Have a lovely week ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by EmzyT: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
eddynaira125:

Wounded SIMP spotted
[/s]

[s]
ifex370:
You talk too much.
[/s]

How exactly is he talking too much? undecided Honestly speaking ehn, it's very very hard to Please people! sad

Do you know how it feels for one low-life you don't give a Fvck about keep forming for you? leaving your messages unread and more so, when it's that important and urgent to you? If he'd decided to give in to the girl's manipulations and later started apologizing, same you people would call him all sort of names, but here, he cleared the girl and put her where she belonged, collected back his Airtime/Money the girl supposedly "Borrowed” from him before finally doing the needful (Which is Blocking her) and here you guys are, still looking for things to say undecided undecided

You could all see how calm the girl is because she's either feeling guilty of what the OP accused her of, or would be wondering who's this guy with guts, because she doesn't get to hear such harsh words from guys often. How many of y'all calling him a Simp would have the courage to Thrash a Girl in such manner? undecided Na only for Social Media una dey get mouth!

At OP, you just earned my Respect abeg! Leave all these people saying thrash!

39 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by WhatThen: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2022
ifex370:
You talk too much.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by JONSYN7154: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
Why are Nigerian girls like this? They are so full of themselves, very Proud and Arrogant like they've got it all.

I was trying to inquire something from this girl, I actually called her and she said she'd get back to me but never did, I texted her on Whatsapp to inquire about the said stuff and it took her forever to reply my messages yet she'll be online posting statuses. This is someone I can just text once in a year, I barely knew she even existed on my WhatsApp!

The most annoying part of it all is that they form for everybody, even the ones that doesn't give a Fvck about them angry They always think every guy wants them sad

I really do not blame them, it's those Perverts and Sex-Starved Male folks that when a girl Sneezes on social media, you'll see 10,000 likes and comments as "Awnn, I love your Catarrh” That causes all these. Those number of ''Likes" they get on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc keeps getting into their head and making it swell so big. RUBBISH! sad
Give us her number make we bash her. Lol grin grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Mtchewww.
Ordinary 2k. undecided
U sef, u fúck up ooo. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Ilove a lady with class!
Wetin be dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by jawalis(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2022
IamDora:
grin grin grin
Why did you not say anything, oh I forgot it’s your gender at their silliness again.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by railone(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
eddynaira125:

Wounded SIMP spotted

hahaha.. the guy want come form woke give us on this platform.

Someone you barely talk to, you quickly send airtime for.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Jeremani: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
My nigga u deserve a medal

Very stupid broke bitches around.

U did well,

How I wish more guyz are like you
Simping for done end

Don't mind all those mofos saying shit up there

7 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by EmzyT: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
railone:

hahaha.. the guy want come form woke give us on this platform.

Someone you barely talk to, you quickly send airtime for.
[/s]

Very senseless comment, and to think it's coming from a Supposed "adult" that might be having Kids at home oogrin grin do you chat with ALL your contacts on Whatsapp? Are there no people you hardly chat with on your WhatsApp? That you just view their statuses and Lock-up? Does that mean you guys are Quarrelling or you shouldn't help them in time of need if you have so much at your disposal?

Would you have said the same if it was to be his fellow guy that he helped? Make una try dey get sense for this Nairaland na cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by frankputer: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
good u have successful unfriend the bastard .
i dealt with one like that. but with carrot and stick approach.
with option for repentance.
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2022
I hate when ppl generalize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by shaggy007(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2022
A few minutes ago ... And you immediately rushed to nairaland to gossip

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Israeldan1(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Nice 1 op I love that
Fuvk busy pussy
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
So u collected the money from her, na waaa ooo so u couldn't leave the money for her abi, simply bc she didn't reply u on Time. Okay ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.