Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (66237 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by paramakina202: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:
We wish you long life, good health and God's guidance our President.

Weldone Amechi, one of the then nPDP Governors that decamped to APC that is still committed to the APC Agenda unlike selfish kwankwaso, dogara, Saraki and Tambuwal that returned to PDP because of their selfish reasons but are crying foul that they are being treated as strangers.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC.

Do you expect Amaechi to return to PDP where Wike have become King?
Amaechi have no choice than to remain in APC for now.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Lateef3(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Senior security tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Donalduke: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Deji63: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Amaechi the traitor. You go soon betray APC too.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by cjudy(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2018
RichDad1:
TheBackbone
Odogwu of SS
Conqueror of GEJ&PEG
Wike and PDP slayer
cheesy

Add yours...
The most useless man on earth.
The DG to the lifelessness ones

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by tuborme: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:

Weldone Amechi, one of the then nPDP Governors that decamped to APC that is still committed to the APC Agenda unlike selfish kwankwaso, dogara, Saraki and Tambuwal that returned to PDP because of their selfish reasons but are crying foul that they are being treated as strangers.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC.

We need people who are loyal to Nigeria not APC. May your family be run the way Buhari and APC are running Nigeria. Say Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by komekn(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:

Don't know what you are trying to say.

All Nigerian politicians are self-catering, self- absorbed, self-seeking, self- justified, self- centred, and entirely. SELFISH.

Loyalty is to themselves the political parties PDP and APC do not have an ideology beyond, what's best for me, myself and I.

EOD

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by legibow: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2018
There goes the thug behind Baba.... I see you
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by orisa37: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2018
sarrki:
Picture Of Buhari And Amaechi That Got People Talking

Ok
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Firefire:
The fraudulent party led by a serial liar is going back to his cows in Daura.

Gbam. He thought stuffs work by lies.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
many of you that criticize this pix

permit me to say if at all your father has this same opportunity to pose with Nigerian Number one citizen, yours life wont have been as rotten as it was at the moment

Agents of hatred everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Bughari thinking

This one weh this Judas dae my back make him no kuku finish the lifelessness in me o. God abeg save me from Judas

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by excomarow(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Wailer won't like this at all

The floor is for you
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2018
tuborme:

We need people who are loyal to Nigeria not APC. May your family be run the way Buhari and APC are running Nigeria. Say Amen.
So, for your shallow mind, Buhari ruin Nigeria?,

No wonder!
some youths are referred to as Lazy youths
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sinola(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
sarrki:

Ok
For his mind....Nyesom wike,do u see how I take pass you.I'm frolicking with a whole presido and you are still hanging with bloody Niger delta creek militants....
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by orisa37: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Amaechi and Buhari are close and intimate friends, that's it.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by foreshore(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
sarrki:

Ok

Who else would they have used? Its only a criminal that can execute their rigging agenda nah!!!
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by excomarow(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
hyfr:
If we make the mistake of putting this idiots back in power, our generations will never forgive us.
I don’t blame Buhari for anything happening to us now, the man is very innocent, he’s acting from orders given to him by some self acclaimed Nigerian Godfathers, that’s why I want someone who’s strong and courageous to take up the mantle

Let them not forgive you, that is your cup of tea.

But our generation are proud of us
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sinola(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:

....but he is still corrupt.He knows that if he dare move a muscle from APC,that will be the end of his political career...that's why he is aligning with presidency with Super glue,anyway,time will tell
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by excomarow(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
mercenary:
The lizard of ubima, because that's where his popularity ends

Nntoor

Buhari till 2023
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by foreshore(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=orisa37 post=71386139]Amaechi and Buhari are close and intimate friends, that's it.[/quote

Criminally Friendly]
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by mmb(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
sinola:

....but he is still corrupt.He knows that if he dare move a muscle from APC,that will be the end of his political career...that's why he is aligning with presidency with Super glue,anyway,time will tell
can you mention just one of his cases?
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by excomarow(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
miracood:
HE IS D CHIEF GUARD OF THE MOST CORRUPT PREZ IN HISTORYangry

Whatever, is to Lion that will Tear PDP into pieces but 2019
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by tuborme: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2018
ohiku4every1:

So, for your shallow mind, Buhari ruin Nigeria?,

No wonder!
some youths are referred to as Lazy youths

You are even too lazy to read... I wrote RUN not RUIN.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by 7lives: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2018
tuborme:

Amen.
And may your life be managed, the way PDP managed Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.