Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (66236 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Amaechi and rochas are igbo men notoriously know for betraying their fellow igbos.

softly softly, least the amaka crew come for you.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Oblang(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Frankiss44:

The joke is on you because the man in question was in that pdp that ruined you, not me for 16 years

PDP ruled for 16yrs. Tell me one meaningful thing they did for those years that should make any sensible person reelect them..
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
keneck1:
u don't mean it so you think you have made sense hatred is indeed a disease of the downtrodden you need lots of pity sori ehh

Downtrodden? God forbid. If I wanted to be a looter I would have returned home to join them. I know people in various positions in 9ja currently eating very well with these people. So I know the inside story. Just because people I know benefit from this same system does not mean I should condone it. They even know my position on things. So if you are getting crumbs from their table, do not celebrate or defend them too much. Karma is waiting.

But good that at least the looting of people like Amaechi has created many downtrodden people who are rightly angry and may begin stoning Amaechi and others like him one day. Remember Amaechi admitted corruption saying until the masses start stoning him and his ilk, corruption will continue. Check online for the video.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by mercenary: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
keneck1:
Self deception is the worst form of disease that anybody can inflict on himself, you need a doctor, God bless Rotimi Chibike Amechi.
I know you meant the opposite... God punish... CRA grin
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by bluecircle470: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
All i can see is painment comments flying in....
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:
We wish you long life, good health and God's guidance our President.

Amechi, one of the then nPDP Governors that decamped to APC that is still committed to the APC Agenda unlike selfish kwankwaso, dogara, Saraki and Tambuwal that returned to PDP because of their selfish interest but are crying foul that they are being treated as strangers.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC and Mr. President.

Mister man. That is democracy. There is freedom of aspiration and association. One man's defence is another man's offence and the friction between contenders ia what yields the benefits to the common man. So to accuse one of selfishness is to look at oneself in the mirror because same can be said of Mr. President.

One thing I will not support is totalitarianism or autocracy which you guys fly all the time. You want Mr. President to become an emperor or a governor for life so that fter his days are done our democracy will still remain in infancy.

No. We need reformed systems and strong institutions, not strong men. We need to be able to put people there who we can EASILY remove when the err or underperform because every man has his faults and bad days. Every man.

Don't deny the liberty to others you have so graciously received to have your preferred candidate elected. For there were others before him who could have easily become maxim leaders as well.

I know it is difficult for Africans to think comprehensively and introspectively but it is absolutely important that the game be considered as paramount and not necessarily the players.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
mercenary:
I know you meant the opposite... God punish... CRA grin
God will continue to bless Roti I Chibike Amechi while you and your ilks will continue to perish in the satanic strongholds of hate and misery
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by cjudy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
RichDad1:

The most influential SS man.
I know you’re pained because he retired your ineffectual Buffon. cheesy

Na u pained pass
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sinola(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
keneck1:
get rid of the Satan in you that makes you see others as Satan which of course is you,hate filled agent of Satan who happens to be your fada

hian...person no go joke with you bro.....get a life,slowpoke
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by dederocs(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2020
mknigeriagreat:
He's actually a father to many leaving political differences aside. I love him though. Obasanjo had the same charisma and that fatherly character/attitude.
suckers always suck up to the president regardless, Obj is far better, he opened up our economy, what has this man done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.