Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (66238 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by cyprex: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Amaechi and rochas are igbo men notoriously know for betraying their fellow igbos.

Please save this annoying ethnic rant.
I am proudly Igbo, ezigbo nwafor Oguta. I am from an ancestral lineage of Nze n'Ozo's so don't even mention efulefu.
It is ludicrous how bigots like you make ethnicity the only bases for political alignment.
You look forward to correcting your perceived marginalization of Igbo's yet you complain against Igbo's that support the president.
You celebrate Tambuwal, Kwakwanso, Saraki, Atiku, et al who themselves are Hausa but complain when another Igbo man support a different Hausa man.
How many Hausa men are condemning your celebrated contestants or complain that they betrayed the Hausa race.

your occasional rants are gaining international notoriety and destroying the value placed on the great Igbo race.

please make you complain without attaching it to my beloved tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Firefire:
The fraudulent party led by a serial liar is going back to his cows in Daura.
and if he does u become a minister abi
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by errhis(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Ameachi is not a northerner, there is a limit to how far he can rise in his political ambition.
Be wise
mmb:
We wish you long life, good health and God's guidance our President.

Amechi, one of the then nPDP Governors that decamped to APC that is still committed to the APC Agenda unlike selfish kwankwaso, dogara, Saraki and Tambuwal that returned to PDP because of their selfish interest but are crying foul that they are being treated as strangers.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC and Mr. President.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by hush15: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:
[s]We wish you long life, good health and God's guidance our President.

Amechi, one of the then nPDP Governors that decamped to APC that is still committed to the APC Agenda unlike selfish kwankwaso, dogara, Saraki and Tambuwal that returned to PDP because of their selfish interest but are crying foul that they are being treated as strangers.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC and Mr. President.[/s]

trash talk

so make everybody dey fight say na who loyal most abi... you sef fit go to abuja go contest best loyalist now maybe they will reward you with one of his daughters.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by orisa37: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2018
sinola:

Dats is why your self acclaimed incorruptible President is covering up for him.As the saying goes,"show me your friend and I will tell u who you are "

They know each other well and relax easily together.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by skincareactive: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
mmb:
We wish you long life, good health and God's guidance our President.

Why is Amechi not treated as a stranger after all his position of Minister is lower than that of Speaker or senate president. The reason is because he is loyal to APC and Mr. President.

mumu...
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2018
sarrki:
Picture Of Buhari And Amaechi That Got People Talking

Ok
the look in buhari mind

Omo I no trust this pady man for my back
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by ujampie: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Politics of personal interest [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by mercenary: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2018
excomarow:

Nntoor
Buhari till 2023
Keep dreaming... Wike is dealing with him properly
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by orisa37: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=foreshore post=71386264][/quote].

Rightly or wrongly, in sickness and in health, they just agree. Are you jealous?
Amaechi is neither Okorocha with Okoro look everytime nor the timid Tinubu.
Amaechi is a Canadian.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by spiritedtete: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
hyfr:
If we make the mistake of putting this idiots back in power, our generations will never forgive us.
I don’t blame Buhari for anything happening to us now, the man is very innocent, he’s acting from orders given to him by some self acclaimed Nigerian Godfathers, that’s why I want someone who’s strong and courageous to take up the mantle

For the record... Even if you are in that seat... It's most possible you will be controlled by those you trusted most...

That's how Nigeria is wired... Let us accept that fate and wait.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2018
He still has plenty of Rivers stolen money stashed away.

Time for him to buy delegates for Buhari like he did in Lagos presidential primaries last time. This time if directly primary, he will to buy even more people.

This is better to deplete his stolen money than using EFCC.

All this people up North, too much political sense nor go kill them. grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile, agama lizard of Ubima dey smile like okpo wey dem chuk chuk prick for im toto. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by paramakina202: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
excomarow:

Mr Man we seen worse in PDP

You guys are bittered that money is not in circulation, thanks to PMB.

What Saraki was earning when he was an ordinary floor member in Senate, as Senate President, he is not seeing even half and so on.

You know that

Bittered ke,have I ever eaten from any government be it PDP or APC?
You think everyone in this forum is partisan or lives in Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by BAFITI: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
said baba, 2019 insha Allah, person wey know don know and person wey never know don know,haters pls huge d nearest transformer ;Dsaid baba, 2019 insha Allah, person wey know don know and person wey never know don know,haters pls huge d nearest transformer
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sinola(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
7lives:

Amen.
And may your life be managed, the way PDP managed Nigeria.
Be it as bad as it may,we were still better off as a country then than now.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by sinola(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2018
sarrki:
Picture Of Buhari And Amaechi That Got People Talking

Ok
Buhari,''get behind me,satan"
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by FitnessHomme: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Oblang(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Firefire:

You terrorists called Zone-Bs think you have a different country. Orun ya’bo ki soro eni kan.

If you all like return your fellow terrorist cum bloody killer back and enjoy your CHAIN-GE.

Then we would know who will be disgraced, shamed and eventually commit suicide.

So u expect me to return PDP that ruined us for 16yrs to power. U must be a joker..
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by GSA01: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Ameachi was a member of the N-PDP still in the APC despite not having one of the Major Offices in the government, he is still in the APC, unlike Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwakwanso. who defected for frivolous reasons like juicy appointments and contracts, plus their self agenda.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by breakeven: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Ho ho ho ho. I laugh in Chinese. This man don't know aboki. When they finished using you, they will throw you away. Very soon it will happen.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2018
hyfr:
If we make the mistake of putting this idiots back in power, our generations will never forgive us.
I don’t blame Buhari for anything happening to us now, the man is very innocent, he’s acting from orders given to him by some self acclaimed Nigerian Godfathers, that’s why I want someone who’s strong and courageous to take up the mantle
I think you should help your miserable life by stop insulting other peoples father except idiot is the name of your father
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

He will defeat wike with APC the way he did with 2 senators in the just concluded elections.

You know nothing son.. Those 2 senators won at the appeal court, a court that the government of the day still controls... But the good thing is that governorship legal battle goes as far as the Supreme Court, the only reason Wike is in this seat today.. And as for APC winning river states, which of the factions of APC are you talking about, Magnus or Ameachi? Maybe they should get their ass together in the state first unless another mighty defeats awaits them...
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Oblang:

So u expect me to return PDP that ruined us for 16yrs to power. U must be a joker..

The joke is on you because the man in question was in that pdp that ruined you, not me for 16 years
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
mercenary:
The lizard of ubima, because that's where his popularity ends
Self deception is the worst form of disease that anybody can inflict on himself, you need a doctor, God bless Rotimi Chibike Amechi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
They are laughing at the stupidity of those who will be stupid enough to vote for them!
Miserable and frustrated people always think they are smart but unfortunately they are the one's in need of help both psychologically and otherwise sorry ehh
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2018
opribo:
Once a houseboy always a houseboy. That garb of a house boy is still affecting him, eventhough God has elevated him but NO he wants to back to hid first calling.
wail on boi
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2018
For what the leaders are, that, as a rule, will the men below them are.
Hausa Fulani's slave.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by wickyyolo: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
emerged01:

Moghalu,sowore,Kanu,Fela Durotoye are the ones that can shake this generation of oppressors but I think there are not ready to make the sacrifice.

Let's give them a try. Because they old men have enslaved us into poverty and they have divided us for long
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by victordaimond: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Just say you are hungry and frustrated, Boko haram killed Soldiers and masses like chicken when he came in. Don't push your disappointment and frustration on all Nigeria, if you are hungry and frustrated, go and farm. Stop polluting the space with your frustration
you are not patriotic to see the truth and ignore it shows that your level of ignorance has gone overboard.
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2018
AreaFada2:
He still has plenty of Rivers stolen money stashed away.

Time for him to buy delegates for Buhari like he did in Lagos presidential primaries last time. This time if directly primary, he will to buy even more people.

This is better to deplete his stolen money than using EFCC.

All this people up North, too much political sense nor go kill them. grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile, agama lizard of Ubima dey smile like okpo wey dem chuk chuk prick for im toto. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
u don't mean it so you think you have made sense hatred is indeed a disease of the downtrodden you need lots of pity sori ehh
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by keneck1: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2018
sinola:

Buhari,''get behind me,satan"
get rid of the Satan in you that makes you see others as Satan which of course is you,hate filled agent of Satan who happens to be your fada
Re: Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) by emerged01(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2018
wickyyolo:

Let's give them a try. Because they old men have enslaved us into poverty and they have divided us for long

I mean they should come together so that they can be a force the oppressors won't be a able to withstand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.