Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You (1234 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by Olabode09: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Five months ago, I caught my husband sleeping with another woman in my house. It was my only day off early from work in about a year so I wanted to surprise my husband with lunch but I was the one who was getting the surprise. Anyways, it has been five months since I caught my husband cheating on me and I am still in awe….

My husband and I have been married for 9 years. My husband has been trying desperately to contact me by sending me emails/texts/calls. I told him plainly it is OVER between us but I just can’t help but think why he did this to me. Would it be wrong to ask him WHY he cheated on me? I feel like I need to know to get closure on this. Yet I am still so sad, I honestly thought I provided for him every way possible whether it was emotional, physically, financially….

Read Also: How to Make Love with Your Wife During Pregnancy ( See Photos) https:///2C4X3VM

To make matters worse I know the married woman he was cheating on me with and I know her husband as well. I told her husband about the cheating and he broke down in front of me. He kicked out his wife and filed for divorce. The weird thing about this is that I’m starting to like the guy; he has been a great shoulder to cry on and talk to. Would it be wrong to love him (and if possible marry him)? I want to get a divorce yet I just can’t believe I wasted 9 years of my life on my husband. My husband calls me every day begging me to come back. What should I do?

Read Also: 4 Important Stages of Marriage Every Intending Couple Must Know https:///2qD2QOX

Dear readers, don’t just advise this lady but also share your opinion on this question: If you were the lady what will you do? and also if you happen to be the husband what will you do? please be sincere with your answer.

https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-caught-husband-cheating-her-what-will-shock-you/

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by WetinConsignMe: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
S
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by WetinConsignMe: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Shock me how
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by FiremanP(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
SORRY! Have no experience bout this,follow ur heart i guess.
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by SouthendOnSea(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
1 Corinthians 7, Malachi 2:16, 1 Peter 3:1-7
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by chiommy123(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2018
forgive him I guess but will NEVER forget
Re: Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2018
visit us for trainings @ www.aerng.com
Olabode09:
Five months ago, I caught my husband sleeping with another woman in my house. It was my only day off early from work in about a year so I wanted to surprise my husband with lunch but I was the one who was getting the surprise. Anyways, it has been five months since I caught my husband cheating on me and I am still in awe….

My husband and I have been married for 9 years. My husband has been trying desperately to contact me by sending me emails/texts/calls. I told him plainly it is OVER between us but I just can’t help but think why he did this to me. Would it be wrong to ask him WHY he cheated on me? I feel like I need to know to get closure on this. Yet I am still so sad, I honestly thought I provided for him every way possible whether it was emotional, physically, financially….

Read Also: How to Make Love with Your Wife During Pregnancy ( See Photos) https:///2C4X3VM

To make matters worse I know the married woman he was cheating on me with and I know her husband as well. I told her husband about the cheating and he broke down in front of me. He kicked out his wife and filed for divorce. The weird thing about this is that I’m starting to like the guy; he has been a great shoulder to cry on and talk to. Would it be wrong to love him (and if possible marry him)? I want to get a divorce yet I just can’t believe I wasted 9 years of my life on my husband. My husband calls me every day begging me to come back. What should I do?

Read Also: 4 Important Stages of Marriage Every Intending Couple Must Know https:///2qD2QOX

Dear readers, don’t just advise this lady but also share your opinion on this question: If you were the lady what will you do? and also if you happen to be the husband what will you do? please be sincere with your answer.

https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-caught-husband-cheating-her-what-will-shock-you/

(1) (Reply)

“how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / 40 Important Questions To Ask A Girl You're Dating To Get To Know Her Better / She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.