Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support (1232 Views)

The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please, i need your advise on this issue.

Yesterday night, my new girlfriend invited me to her church. I wanted to impress her so i left my ward to her church. We had our usual discussion until she told me a guy slapped her that evening and that she would want a revenge.

After much talking, she finally admitted that the guy dumped her and they had a fight. She told me things about the guy and how she did a lot for the guy in the past. I was angry but as a guy i was able to console myself with a chill and even made her say more to effect.

The annoying part is that she called the guy to wish him happy new year when we were together. She said she promised the guy she would before the fight and it was only appropriate to fulfil her promise to him. It seemed i was an obstacle to the guy's relationship. I wanted out but couldn't do a thing because i could be wrong with my insinuations.

I left her about 1am when we started having a bad body language. She noticed my countenance changed and even asked me why.

I seem not to understand why all my relationships are ending on a baseless course. I have not been able to hold a girl for long. At a time, i started enticing them with little funds but it still wasn't enough to hold anyone to me for too long. I have even gone broke trying to impress a girl.

Well, i called her this morning to wish her a happy new year and she agrees to meet me up by 2. Still waiting though.

I need an advise on what could be wrong. I really need a cure please.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Oluromantic: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Telling you all she did for a guy and never dedicated a sentence to say..he did this good to me too.. shows selfishness. No matter how bad a person is, something must have attracted her to him. You were used as an emotional temperature coolant last night and when the emotional engine totally cools up, another coolant will be on the ready spot.

She's confused. Don't be confused also. You didn't tell us ur age, her age and ur present status as in if you've finished school or thereabout. You may not really enjoy girls until you come across a working class girl who have come of age, broken many hearts, may have recieved curses down for her unborn children, aborted the amount she intensionally and mistakenly want and has her mind focused on settling down. If you're working by then too, you won't need much stress except a few lies to get her commitment.

Good luck!
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by JasonScoolari: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bro, it seems you're giving her so much attention than our national anthem, reduce it for some time.

I don't have any of my "Ex" contact, I delete it when the relationship hits the rock, and I don't keep them as friends... You might wanna ask why but the truth is, it is better to keep your distance to avoid any confusion or "illegal discussion" The minute we agree to go our separate ways, then it's over for real. I don't care if her father is the Prime minister of Central Bank.

Now, if she comes, entertain her very well, make her feel comfortable and then tell her you don't like that bullshit behaviour of hers. Be authoritative and tell her to cut off any ties bonding her and her "Ex" else you'll have to end things. If she agrees, give her 2 weeks to see if she has changed.

This is 2019 Bro, nor let any girl use your head like dustbin. #Many fish dey water. #No basket for rotten mango.

I wish you well.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:
Telling you all she did for a guy and never dedicated a sentence to say..he did this good to me too.. shows selfishness. No matter how bad a person is, something must have attracted her to him. You were used as an emotional temperature coolant last night and when the emotional engine totally cools up, another coolant will be on the ready spot.

She's confused. Don't be confused also. You didn't tell us ur age, her age and ur present status as in if you've finished school or thereabout. You may not really enjoy girls until you come across a working class girl who have come of age, broken many hearts, may have recieved curses down for her unborn children, aborted the amount she intensionally and mistakenly want and has her mind focused on settling down. If you're working by then too, you won't need much stress except a few lies to get her commitment.

Good luck!

Thanks bro.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Bro, it seems you're giving her so much attention than our national anthem, reduce it for some time.

I don't have any of my "Ex" contact, I delete it when the relationship hits the rock, and I don't keep them as friends... You might wanna ask why but the truth is, it is better to keep your distance to avoid any confusion or "illegal discussion" The minute we agree to go our separate ways, then it's over for real. I don't care if her father is the Prime minister of Central Bank.

Now, if she comes, entertain her very well, make her feel comfortable and then tell her you don't like that bullshit behaviour of hers. Be authoritative and tell her to cut off any ties bonding her and her "Ex" else you'll have to end things. If she agrees, give her 2 weeks to see if she has changed.

This is 2019 Bro, nor let any girl use your head like dustbin. #Many fish dey water. #No basket for rotten mango.

I wish you well.
Thanks bro.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Jayslicky: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Your head no want girl, become a f*ckboy and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Blakjewelry(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
bros let go, she is not ready to let go of the other relationship
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I wish you well.
baba you're just like once you're or me done with each other i don't see reason to keep contacts what should we be friends for sef gan na
OP Really Need to step up
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Onyeka64(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Rule of thump,
don't ever follow a girl to her church cos you want to impress her. At the end you will surely loose out.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Onyeka64(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
ExposedWicked:
Please, i need your advise on this issue.

Yesterday night, my new girlfriend invited me to her church. I wanted to impress her so i left my ward to her church. We had our usual discussion until she told me a guy slapped her that evening and that she would want a revenge.

After much talking, she finally admitted that the guy dumped her and they had a fight. She told me things about the guy and how she did a lot for the guy in the past. I was angry but as a guy i was able to console myself with a chill and even made her say more to effect.

The annoying part is that she called the guy to wish him happy new year when we were together. She said she promised the guy she would before the fight and it was only appropriate to fulfil her promise to him. It seemed i was an obstacle to the guy's relationship. I wanted out but couldn't do a thing because i could be wrong with my insinuations.

I left her about 1am when we started having a bad body language. She noticed my countenance changed and even asked me why.

I seem not to understand why all my relationships are ending on a baseless course. I have not been able to hold a girl for long. At a time, i started enticing them with little funds but it still wasn't enough to hold anyone to me for too long. I have even gone broke trying to impress a girl.

Well, i called her this morning to wish her a happy new year and she agrees to meet me up by 2. Still waiting though.

I need an advise on what could be wrong. I really need a cure please.

1. Girls love bad guys
2. You are not successful yet. Cos girls love successful guys.
3. She doesn't love you yet. She simple using u as a counsellor
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by CreepyBlackpool: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
She def sees you as nothing but a spare tire
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ojuu4u(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Am very sure you are still below 24, my advice.....focus more on your work/studies for now, wen you grow to a certain age, with legimate income, soooooo many mature ladies will be presurising you for relationship kiss
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
She def sees you as nothing but a spare tire
But that is not what i am. Infact, see is completely proud of me anywhere and even talked about moving in with me
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
ojuu4u:
Am very sure you are still below 24, my advice.....focus more on your work/studies for now, wen you grow to a certain age, with legimate income, soooooo many mature ladies will be begging you for relationship kiss
Thank u.

Yes, am below 24 and i appreciate ur contribution
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Onyeka64:
1. Girls love bad guys 2. You are not successful yet. Cos girls love successful guys. 3. She doesn't love you yet. She simple using u as a counsellor
Thank u.
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Abortions: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
My ex still gives me some pussy whenever i'm konjified and there's no one to help. She's rescued me so many times from the cold hands of Konji. If not for her konji for kill me the other day, i for no reach new year...She's a good gal, a sisterkeeper if that would suffice. wink
Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abortions:
My ex still gives me some pussy whenever i'm konjified and there's no one to help. She's rescued me so many times from the cold hands of Konji. If not for her konji for kill me the other day, i for no reach new year...She's a good gal, a sisterkeeper if that would suffice. wink
he or She , Are you a lesbian or just confused ?

Re: She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support by ExposedWicked: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abortions:
Lol. A fact well stated sarcastically. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sue My Bank For This. / What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? / Man Receive Curse After Impregnating Teenage Girl, Years Later He Paid The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.