Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction (831 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by Magichand: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2018
It seems there are no limits to what people who are madly in love would do for their partners. With several stories of love-motivated grand gestures that are more often than not mesmerizing, it is safe to say love makes people do the craziest things.

When Davido said ‘when money enter, love is sweeter’ in the hit song Chioma, he clearly knew what he was saying. A lot of people have confirmed this to be true as the availability of finance in relationship solves 95 percent of problems.

Confirming this to be true is yet another Nigerian lady whose boyfriend shocked her with a huge amount of money just because! According to the post she put up, her boo had asked her to make a wish and she demanded for N5m. Although she meant it as a joke, he came through with it.

Filled with excitement and the need for the world to know she’s got the best boyfriend ever, she shared screenshots of their chat and wrote: “So of course the amount I asked for was a joke, then I made my real wish and got it but still got alert after. If this isn’t romance i dunno what is ❤❤”

See reactions below:

While this may have given several men out there a run for their money in terms of pampering their ladies right, it turns out some women are doing all the pampering by themselves and loving it too!

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/reactions-as-nigerian-lady-gets-n5m-from-her-boyfriend-after-he-asked-her-to-make-a-wish/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by chiommy123(f): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2018
lucky her not all these complaints
Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by HonAdeli(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
There is love in her relationship and thank God her man is money loaded

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2018
Quite a useless gold digger, anyhow enjoy your 5million and as I always say money is transient and will be shared down to the poor masses if not invested

In order news I now have a verified Nigerian AdSense to sell so reach my digits on my signature asap

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by Josh44s(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
chiommy123:
lucky her not all these complaints

Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by barbiecue(f): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction by Tamarapetty(f): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Awww, some guys are so nice

(1) (Reply)

Videos:why Some White Men Refuse Dating Nigerian Girls -nigerian Lady Unveil / Advice For Ladies Who Expose Their Sensuality On Social Media / New In Town!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.