Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330142 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by stemah: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Sir,I request Grace to do the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2019
picker123:
I'm still waiting for the Rpp sheet.
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by giftfromGod(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pls am new here. How do I go about it? Have checked page 15 and saw the enquire prayers. Pls after doing that what the next steps? Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
giftfromGod:
Pls am new here. How do I go about it? Have checked page 15 and saw the enquire prayers. Pls after doing that what the next steps? Thanks

You are welcome ma, try and read page one by the man of God first.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
@ All who are new here, the servant Of God said i should re-post this, and any who has finished renounciation, can request for his or her one-on-one online deliverance grace anytime and day.

Please find details below:

Procedures for One on One Deliverance

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renounciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the HolyGhost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to autoplay and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
OK thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
servantofGod22:
Good day and God bless you.

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, God can DELIVER or HEAL you, right there, where you are.

Yes! He can, distance is not a barrier– Isaiah 59 V 1- Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

When God says yes , no man can say no, I am speaking to you where you are, that the God of Elijah can deliver you from every of your challenges.

If you are still doubting or don’t understand how, then watch this footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA

My names are Servant Victor David, a deliverance Minister by His grace, from CCT. Deliverance Ministries. No 9, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Opposite The Gem International Sch. by Plaza Junction, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The Lord has directed me here to see how He by His grace can deliver or heal someone who is facing challenge/s of life and needs deliverance.

That person might just be you, if you are going through one or some of the under mentioned challenges:

1. Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant
2. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough.
3. Lack of destiny helpers / Business failure.
4. Promise and fail.
5. Marital delay.
6. Rotating on one spot.
7. Inability to conceive when all is well.
8. Hatred by destiny helpers.
9. Dreaming but not remembering when you wake up?
10. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
11. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
12. Eating in your dream
13. Making Love in the dream
14. Swimming in your dream.
15. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
16. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
17. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
18. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
19. Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
20. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
21.Seeing excreta in your dream.
22. Being naked in your dream.
23. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
24. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.
If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your testimony is next.

The book of Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
“Deliverance” is a state of being set free from captivity, saved from bondage, something dangerous or unpleasant situation, etc., Obadiah 1 V 17a- But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.
After deliverance one needs to stay away from sin and be connected to God- Obadiah 1 V 17b-“and there shall be holiness” The lastly, is “Possessing your possessions” – Obadiah 1 V 17c- the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, ministered deliverance and He also gave His disciples authority to do same - Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I may not be able to come online everyday because of my tight schedule, but God willing and by His grace. I have been sent to help someone, and that person might be you reading right now.

All you need to do for God to attend to you, is to type on this thread :

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Kemi (no need for surname)
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from River state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Ogun, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc. and we will get back to you with an RPP sheet that will be sent to you for you to commense your deliverance online.

After typing on this thread the above answer, copy same to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

and you will commence your online deliverance.

-Remember- JESUS IS LORD

Please read what you need to type first
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
julieme:
OK thanks

Ma/sir, you will need to type, your name, foundations, dream, challenges, etc and also send to email, just as the man of God has instructed
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
@ All who are new here, the servant Of God said i should re-post this, and any who has finished renounciation, can request for his or her one-on-one online deliverance grace anytime and day.

2. Conclude your RPP

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the HolyGhost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to autoplay and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Thanks
Done with number 1
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
servantofGod22:
Good day and God bless you.

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, God can DELIVER or HEAL you, right there, where you are.

Yes! He can, distance is not a barrier– Isaiah 59 V 1- Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

When God says yes , no man can say no, I am speaking to you where you are, that the God of Elijah can deliver you from every of your challenges.

If you are still doubting or don’t understand how, then watch this footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA

My names are Servant Victor David, a deliverance Minister by His grace, from CCT. Deliverance Ministries. No 9, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Opposite The Gem International Sch. by Plaza Junction, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The Lord has directed me here to see how He by His grace can deliver or heal someone who is facing challenge/s of life and needs deliverance.

That person might just be you, if you are going through one or some of the under mentioned challenges:

1. Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant
2. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough.
3. Lack of destiny helpers / Business failure.
4. Promise and fail.
5. Marital delay.
6. Rotating on one spot.
7. Inability to conceive when all is well.
8. Hatred by destiny helpers.
9. Dreaming but not remembering when you wake up?
10. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
11. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
12. Eating in your dream
13. Making Love in the dream
14. Swimming in your dream.
15. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
16. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
17. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
18. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
19. Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
20. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
21.Seeing excreta in your dream.
22. Being naked in your dream.
23. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
24. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.
If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your testimony is next.

The book of Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
“Deliverance” is a state of being set free from captivity, saved from bondage, something dangerous or unpleasant situation, etc., Obadiah 1 V 17a- But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.
After deliverance one needs to stay away from sin and be connected to God- Obadiah 1 V 17b-“and there shall be holiness” The lastly, is “Possessing your possessions” – Obadiah 1 V 17c- the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, ministered deliverance and He also gave His disciples authority to do same - Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I may not be able to come online everyday because of my tight schedule, but God willing and by His grace. I have been sent to help someone, and that person might be you reading right now.

All you need to do for God to attend to you, is to type on this thread :

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Kemi (no need for surname)
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from River state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Ogun, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc. and we will get back to you with an RPP sheet that will be sent to you for you to commense your deliverance online.

After typing on this thread the above answer, copy same to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

and you will commence your online deliverance.

-Remember- JESUS IS LORD

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Imaobong
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from Akwa Ibom State
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: buying snail, rushing to the market when is almost closing, watching people having sexual intercourse.
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: both were Christian
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from the bad dreams and for the yoke of barrenness of many years to be broken.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you, can I go ahead with number 1 then?
Thought we're supposed to inform the servant of God first.

CDMHELPDESK007:

2. Conclude your RPP

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
IsanableGod:

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Imaobong
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from Akwa Ibom State
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: buying snail, rushing to the market when is almost closing, watching people having sexual intercourse.
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: both were Christian
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from the bad dreams and for the yoke of barrenness of many years to be broken.

You are welcome in Jesus name, please be rest assured that there is nothing God can not do concerning your case. Isaiah 59 v 1 says it all.
All you need to do is to follow every divine instructions here and you will testify soon.

Here is a do it yourself with the God of Elijah. No vision, no prophecy, even your dream interpretation will be interpreted to by God once you receive grace to carry on from the man of God.

2. Conclude your RPP

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
julieme:
My name is Juliet
From Akwa Ibom
I don't have bad dreams
My challenge is my genotype AS and my fiancé also is AS

Ma, you are welcome in Jesus name.

Please you have to be patient
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
julieme:
My name is Juliet
From Akwa Ibom
I don't have bad dreams
My challenge is my genotype AS and my fiancé also is AS

I have been asked to inform you to send a mail to spiritualwarfarel223@gmail.com for the WhatsApp chat contact of the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jumblack:
Thank you, can I go ahead with number 1 then?
Thought we're supposed to inform the servant of God first.

It all depends on your case, if it is deliverance, you can commence it as soon as you are ready. All you need is grace from the man of God.

If there is anything you don't understand, let us know
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

It all depends on your case, if it is deliverance, you can commence it as soon as you are ready. All you need is grace from the man of God.

If there is anything you don't understand, let us know

Okay, thank you. I already posted my details, waiting for grace to commence.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
You request for grace from the man of God to do the enquiry prayers.

Welcome!
giftfromGod:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

I have been asked to inform you to send a mail to spiritualwarfarel223@gmail.com for the WhatsApp chat contact of the man of God
Ok, I have sent a mail already
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
wink
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshin56(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pls what kind of prayer and Bible verses can I use to pray to God for mercy on better employment and mercy of mankind
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiemmanuel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
my wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wsnted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. witb casualties,

PLEASE I NEED INTERPRETATIONS
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jumblack:

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oshin56:
Pls what kind of prayer and Bible verses can I use to pray to God for mercy on better employment and mercy of mankind
I

Sir, you are welcome to this thread for online deliverance.

Your request is bible verse and prayer point but if you can take some time to partake in the online deliverance who knows why God directed you here. Like the man of God will always say, the spiritual controls the physical and let no one joke with his or her dreams if he or she want to make it in life.

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
The first stage is enquiry prayer which is on page 15 of this thread. Read it and understand, receive grace and forward your result here so you can move to RPP stage.

If you need more clarification, kindly let us know.

God bless you
Jumblack:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshin56(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
I

Sir, you are welcome to this thread for online deliverance.

Your request is bible verse and prayer point but if you can take some time to partake in the online deliverance who knows why God directed you here. Like the man of God will always say, the spiritual controls the physical and let no one joke with his or her dreams if he or she want to make it in life.

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with
how is the online deliverance going to be?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oshin56:
how is the online deliverance going to be?

Read page one from the man of God, enter information's like, name without surname, dream, foundations, challenge and you start with enquiry prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome in Jesus name, please be rest assured that there is nothing God can not do concerning your case. Isaiah 59 v 1 says it all.
All you need to do is to follow every divine instructions here and you will testify soon.

Here, it is do it yourself with the God of Elijah. No vision, no prophecy, even your dream interpretation will be interpreted to by God once you receive grace to carry on from the man of God.

2. Conclude your RPP

Thanks

Above is the stages for online deliverance with the God of Elijah
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good day and welcome sir

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God here on this thread
Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

For example from this your dream

After doing the above, you open it like this...

Father if that tree mean human being, please give me sign. You wait for 5 seconds to get sign from God, sign or no sign say thank you Jesus and move on

Father if the tree is the foundation of our marriage, please give me sign

Father if enemy is planning attack on our marriage, please give me sign in Jesus name etc.

Please put in Jesus name at the end of each prayer.

Don't forget you need to ask for grace before you proceed.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

God bless you
chiemmanuel:
my wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wsnted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. witb casualties,

PLEASE I NEED INTERPRETATIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.