Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

I'm In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Dilemma (814 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Dilemma by YOMITEWIN(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
I will make it brief,

It's been over 6 yrs we've been dating and there has been so many ups and downs. I loved her wholeheartedly and she do also but I caught her cheating on me, though she begged and I accept her her back but I did not trust her anymore bcoz of what happened I also made sure I get a girl we where on just a platonic relationship but Long the line we got along and had sex with with each other and my girl friend got to know about it. I told her she caused it and now she said she's no more interested in me anymore coz there is no trust

Plz house what should I do am confused
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Holysucker(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Just do wat u suppose to do
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by dingbang(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
you caught her cheating on you and you cheated on her back, and you mumuishly told her you cheated... why bro?

please read my signature, thanks.
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Headlesschicken(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
undecided U need a hot slap...
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Rosay15(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Do me and do you, man no go vex lol. If she can forgive u d way u forgave her despite d fact she did nt tell u bt u caught, I think u guys shd just move with ur life cus relationship where dere is trust issue I don't think it can work.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Dilemma by DABREEZYTOS(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Both of you should just call it quit...where there's not trust,,,there is no love
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
u cheated, i'm sure she will forgive, but telling her that she caused it, now that's a mistake. if I were in her shoes, I'll do same. I'll believe u will continue to cheat on me because i once did that. it was a mistake, not a life sentence
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
You both are cheats! Those you cheated with are also cheats! All you together are nothing but damn cheats!!
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Filmewell(f): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sorry oooo
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Start again... appreciate her for the 6 years, be grateful that you experienced love and start again. Take time out to heal (no serious relationship) and get to know yourself better. Figure out what you want in a relationship and move on.
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Go read Hosea chapter 1 to chapter 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Two dullards
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by kunleweb: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
YOMITEWIN:
I will make it brief,

It's been over 6 yrs we've been dating and there has been so many ups and downs. I loved her wholeheartedly and she do also but I caught her cheating on me, though she begged and I accept her her back but I did not trust her anymore bcoz of what happened I also made sure I get a girl we where on just a platonic relationship but Long the line we got along and had sex with with each other and my girl friend got to know about it. I told her she caused it and now she said she's no more interested in me anymore coz there is no trust

Plz house what should I do am confused

You can forgive her, but she can't forgive you. Better thank your fortunes for removing that thrash from your life
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by kunleweb: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go read Hosea chapter 1 to chapter 3.

You no get chill atall
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by IamPlato(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018

So You Expect Me To Support Your Act...

If You Forgave Her Then Why Cheat. You Didnt Forgive Her, now You Can See She Doesnt Forgive As You Do... You Should Have Dumped her Before She Dumped You
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by Naija2mumu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Speechless thought . You were honest to tell her but she read another thing to it contrary to your expectation. Live with it. Two cheats
Re: I'm In A Dilemma by rumenase(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rosay15:
Do me and do you, man no go vex lol. If she can forgive u d way u forgave her despite d fact she did nt tell u bt u caught, I think u guys shd just move with ur life cus relationship where dere is trust issue I don't think it can work.
hi

(1) (Reply)

My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye / Preety Mike And His Sex-Doll, Amaka Enjoy A Romantic Warm Bath / Sex Continuous And Dissatisfaction, See Reasons Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.