Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise (21438 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / I'm In A Dilemma Right Now / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Nonywendy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by garriAndsugar: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you accept her back she will still cheat just that she will be smarter this time.

289 Likes 10 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by burp18: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na mumu dey love. I wish I could just have kids of my own without having anything to do with a woman. Women are liabilities.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BItt: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Don't ever take a cheating girlfriend back. She did not cheat once. she did it more than twice and trust me, she has done more than that
Na you no just know. Imagine how that guy take knack her raw and came in her for 3 weeks angry
In the kitchen, on the chair, in the dinning, on the table and even under the bed. Knacking her raw angry
let that stick in your head

About you seeing her in your dreams and all, fvckthat shlt. Get a lady that looks better than her. If you don't fill the space she used to occupy, it will always be vacant for her.

Get some serious hard sex too. Some good sex will make you forget any binding memories with her

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Pathfinder2090: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Brother man, please move on with your life..she will never change.

Nigerian girls are useless..all of them.

They are all useless because they have nothing to bring to the table. Even if they do have something to offer, entitlement mentality wonโ€™t allow them๐Ÿ˜

If you must date a Nigerian girl, stay away from the broke ones..they can never be loyal to you.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by izonborn098(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are even more emotional than a woman..
She didn't respect the six years u spent with her, u can't see for urself that the said girl don't respect u...
You want to forgive a woman who cheat with different men without thinking about u and ur love...
I don't have advise for u...

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by woginid967: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
You're a classic simp and
You are to blame.

Why will you enter anything without learning well about it.

If you took time to lear about relationships on the street then you would have loved with your head not your heart.

You would have known that your deek is not satisfying her so she had to go elsewhere...

You would have known that you're not enough for her and she will always want options

She is a street hoe ... Yet you thought she would change. Who does that??

You can give all you have to someone who will never appreciate it.

You didn't heal at all ...because if you were playing with fire and got burnt and you see fire again you go run.

Your self esteem is broken bro ....you really were ready to cope with a USED product that was still being used. Na wa for you o. Wake up bro. Stop playing.

May God give you a genuine woman and side chicks to help you move on grin

66 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Bahamas95(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
OP you're so annoying, I won't even forgive my girlfriend if she cheats on me once.

It's obvious that girl will never change but
you're so dumb to accept that fact.

Since you see her in your dreams already I will advice you go ahead and marry her.....I won't be surprised if your children resemble your best friend or landlord tomorrow.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by izonborn098(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
burp18:
Na mumu dey love. I wish I could just have kids of my own without having anything to do with a woman. Women are liabilities.
2b likes

15 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Evestar200(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sorry OP
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na mugus de 4giv cheats. If i catch u cheating on me nd i tell u i've forgiven u pls don't be fooled by that word. Just run away. If u don't i'll only rubbish nd mess u up in the end. I can 4giv anything in a relationship but i can never 4giv cheating.

43 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Tenrack: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
burp18:
word

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by dannex4adx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nonywendy:

It's in her blood! If you want to live long, dump her now before she sents you t early grave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DyingFetus: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
You're a mumu nigger

Move on with your life nigger and dump that ho

20 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by elipheleh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hehe.

A cheating woman CAN NEVER CHANGE.

It takes a lot of moral bankruptcy for a woman to cheat. It doesn't happen by mistake.

It is like how hard with many months of thinking it takes for a man to join an armed robbery gang.

Any cheating woman is the lowest of females.

If I ever find out that my wife has ever slept with any other man from the day we started dating, even before we got married, it is straight divorce + dumping whether child is involved or not. I won't listen to pleas from even my own parents sef... No negotiation. Me wey dey tell her to her face sef

For your own health,
I will advice you to pretend to have forgiven her.
Then during that time, find another babe and build a relationship with the new woman. When your bond with the new woman becomes established, then drop the old woman.

This way you won't feel any lose. Yhose stupid dreams will have stopped. You will be happy that you have dumped the lowlife.

As a side note: she didn't just start cheating during NYSC. She has always been cheating from her school days.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
The only reason that lady is begging you is because her plan B knows about her unfaithfulness and their relationship has no destination.
Cheats hardly ever change and you will doing yourself a great disservice to end up with one.

As for your dreams it's a subconscious reflection of your thoughts. Fill your mind with other things, with time you won't her her in your dreams anymore.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Savedday2: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
When we say don't be in love with 9ja girls, you won't listen. Now see urself!

The simple way to move on is to 4give her and take her as your knack make, no string attached.

Pls note, ensure to always use protection

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by izonborn098(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Op read this piece again...
Persephone1:

Cheats hardly ever change and you will doing yourself a great disservice to end up with one.

As for your dreams it's a subconscious reflection of your thoughts. Fill your mind with other things, with time you won't her her in your dreams anymore.
u are over thinking about the said girl that is why u are dreaming about her everyday.. If u like go and meet pastors they will tell u different thing.

13 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Foodqueen(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Google the monicker "whatdowomenwant" when u are through with that, I will give you the monicker to his continuity......

Una no de ever learn.

8 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by akube34: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nonywendy:

u b weyre. Person wey you suppose dump d first time. Continue till she gives u disease

11 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by mrcrabs(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lmao you forgave her 2 times grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you see her in your dreams grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you loved her for 6yrs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You funny die grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Ofunaofu: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Brother man, please move on with your life..she will never change.

Nigerian girls are useless..all of them

Mosdii's famous quote

4 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Pathfinder2090: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Mosdii's famous quote

Yes I miss the guy

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by 22o62021: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
I pity you

Continue having sex with her

And waste another 5 years of her life

6 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by talented321: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Emotional simp.. U are too weak to call a man...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bro, women are wicked. My candid advice, don't take her back. Staying with a man for 3 weeks is steady knacking for up to 15 days o. The pussy will always yearn for that dick

21 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by anthonyuncle(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2023
you are not in a dilemma, you are stupid.

don't worry, accept her again, and see yourself unknowingly fathering another man's child

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Pathfinder2090: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Y
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ogaprime(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Well your story is almost like mine. Thank you NYSC for giving cheaters the opportunity to cheat and the faithful ones the chance to dodge life ruining bullets

21 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by 9japride(m): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Why haven't you married her since? I believe she's looking for someone that is ready to marry her. A lot of ladies take serious risk by wasting their time in very long term relationships.
So at the die minutes the man family will just come up with one funny excuse why their son won't marry the lady. Meaning, that the lady has wasted are useful age in hoping for marriage.
Most guys won't be comfortable going after someone they know that have been continuously be enjoying knacking and rough handling by another man they know. They will rather go for either a virgin or one with less sexual experience.
Op will you allow your sister to waste her time dating someone for six years with even paying the bride price?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Mrniceguy001: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2023
She fo the streets grin
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Anny69: 4:27am On Sep 08, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You're sharing girlfriend.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.