Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image (568 Views)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by themomentng: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, has alleged that Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, and Magnus Abe, lawmaker representing Rivers south-east at the senate, are conspiring to disparage and defame him.

In a statement on Friday, Amaechi, who governed Rivers between 2007 and 2015, alleged that the duo are plotting to use his former cabinet members to tell fake, concocted and distorted stories in the media.

He said the plot is already far-gone and persons are been coached on what to say and how to say it.

“I am aware that two former commissioners who served in the State Executive Council when I was governor have been procured by Wike and Abe, jointly and collaboratively, to carry out this hatchet job of ‘hack Amaechi down’ campaign. The plan is to throw as much dirt at me as possible and rubbish my image,” he said.

“While one is been coached in Rivers State Government House of what to say to the Press and how to say it, to do maximum damage; the other one is busy distorting, concocting and fabricating fake screenshots, text messages, documents and all sorts in Senator Abe’s Freedom House campaign office in Port Harcourt.

“I want to alert the media and members of the public of the smear plot by these two political collaborators (Wike and Abe), to unjustly discredit and smear me for their selfish political reasons.”

Amaechi vowed not to be distracted by the campaign of calumny against him, urging people of the state to “pay no heed to the desperate attention-seeking duo of Wike and Abe and all of their fabricated lies, but focus on the goal of ensuring that Rivers State gets a better leader that would turn around the fortune of the State and its people for good, come 2019”.

Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by FavourAkponome: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
when 3 elephants fight the grass suffer for it...
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by mercenary: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
The lizard is afraid. Clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anything amaechi like he do, Rivers State belongs to PDP
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by futuregovernor: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lies.....,Northern people will use you and dump you.
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by fallout87: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ameachi and his cry wolf story.

No one cares when a person like you were stealing money and allocating state properties for sale to raise funds for Buhari campaign all was well.
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by ngadaAwo: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
lol the vulture of ubima again cheesy

Wike teaching this thief politics cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by Nbote(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Which image exactly?? D one dat doesn't like money?
Re: Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image by vujebe(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Which image are you talking about Mr. Rotimi?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: PDP Chieftain Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying In Osun / President Buhari Visits Survivors Of The Nigeria Air Force Crash (pics) / Breaking: Tanker Explodes, Kills Many In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.