Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says (30049 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Even a couple that are both working and have a child still need support support not to talk of a single mum fending for the kid alone.

As a mother; she cannot just release her child to Whizkid. It doesn't even make sense. Mother and child is a strong bond.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Comely03: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2018
If you have a life as you asked Shola to do,you won't have time to comment on matter that do not concerns you.Shola was with wizkid before he became famous. You just an another hungry and attention seeker. You a woman my foot.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by adesina746: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
KingLennon:

You never can tell. You may be right and you may be wrong. Its all speculations

Actually based on what i read and what it looks likes cos av been in such situation before though no child was involved in mine. It was a different story but simlar scenario. And i will say d lady told 80% lies against me for self pity. I claimed the remaining 20% mistake i made and corrected them. Though Wiz has his fault too and i hope he learns from his mistakes and correct them as well. But i hadly believe a lady that spoils peoples reputation without saying her own fault too. In most cases that i have seen the ladies lies outweigh the truth with a far margine. Even Sophia faced something similar with davido but she didnt break the internet with it. It was Davids Father that actually decided to be paying her 300k monthly before the two families settled thier rift due to the travelling issue they had then and davido took responsibility from then on. Only when wizkid narrates his own story before we know the truth.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by adesina746: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
Comely03:
If you have a life as you asked Shola to do,you won't have time to comment on matter that do not concerns you.Shola was with wizkid before he became famous. You just an another hungry and attention seeker. You a woman my foot.

Like you also commented abi?

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dafemnet: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
Evaberry:

the funny thing is these people don't read at all. she was a virgin until Wizkid disvirgined Her and she dated Wizkid before the fame
And so?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by sanpipita(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2018
bewla:
Finish it and ask her to open her legs abi

I wont be surprised if her legs were already open as she wrote this, na her type dey faint when they see a celeb.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by adesina746: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2018
ImaIma1:
Even a couple that are both working and have a child still need support support not to talk of a single mum fending for the kid alone.

As a mother; she cannot just release her child to Whizkid. It doesn't even make sense. Mother and child is a strong bond.

What about Father and child bond?

After now if she is treated like the woman she is you will be shouting Gender equality up and down
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Notatribalist(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
jessca048:
aproko everywhere, if you like support wizkkd that has no effect on the already lifeless Nigerian economy. so because her mother suffered to train her other women should also tow the same line.
u called Nigeria economy lifeless? Kindly visit Ghana and stay here for just a week,I am pretty sure after a week you will change ur definition of lifeless..

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by baby124: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Evaberry:

the funny thing is these people don't read at all. she was a virgin until Wizkid disvirgined Her and she dated Wizkid before the fame
Eponyeeboz:

1. Her mother provided for her, why can't she provide for her son?

2. She's sexually loose and has been so. Even her mother knows this.

3. It's not useless amebo, it's vital information to understand why she's refusing to do for her son what her mother did for her.

You can cry all you want but the greedy hoe isn't getting a penny more than she's already getting.
See how you spread lies and rumors about a girl that you do not know at all! Shame on you! May you be lied on with no one to defend you. Did you ever sleep with her? Na wa o.

Evaberry, thank you jare.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by baby124: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:

shola is not wizkid wife but a one night stand.
wizkid warned her about pregnancy that he doesnt love her she was too desperate .
you cant force a man to love you even if u carry twins for him

wizkid pays rent
wizkid pays. vacation fees
wizkid pays his child bills

what else do shola want
Wizkid does not pay her rent. Read her notes again. He only sends money sporadically. Same thing he does with Binta who is very angry. So I know Shola is not lying. At other times she will have to look for the money to give her and her son a good life. Taking care of children is not cheap at all. Wait till you have yours. He paid for one vacation in 6yrs all for the gram and you count that as a big deal. When Shola already had the money to sponsor her son and herself on vacation.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by tintingz(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2018
It seems this lady read the WhatsApp chat with bias mind.

Both Wizkid and Shola are immature, no siding here.

Wizkid is forced to take responsibilities, the Shola girl is smartly collecting huge money from Wizkid.

They are now playing smart on each other.

And this nonsense is happening because there's no court involve.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by 5050forlive: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2018
what kind of nonsense coming from you mouth,thankgod you make it that your father died ,that was the reason why you mother have to fend for the family.and wizkid is alive and not dead. so if you don't have anything to say just keep quiet.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:

See how you spread lies and rumors about a girl that you do not know at all! Shame on you! May you be lied on with no one to defend you. Did u ever sleep with her? Na wa o.

Evaberry, thank you jare.

she actually got pregnant before he was famous then gave birth during the holla your boy song that period he just started rising to fame. I mean it takes 9 month for a baby to grow and come out. most people don't take out their time to read. the girl had her 1st sex with wiz and got pregnant she even came on social media back then to say wiz was the one who disvirgined Her so why is he lying.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by SonofDevil: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:

Wizkid does not pay her rent. Read her notes again. He only sends money sporadically. Same thing he does with Binta who is very angry. So I know Shola is not lying. At other times she will have to look for the money to give her and her son a good life. Taking care of children is not cheap at all. Wait till you have yours. He paid for one vacation in 6yrs all for the gram and you count that as a big deal. When Shola already had the money to sponsor her son and herself on vacation.
stop lying the chat was between 3 and 2 years ago.
wizkid has always pay his child bills the problem is shola want wizkid and she is not getting attention shikena

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Ferdinandu(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Guys if don't want to share your millions with a random lady, my Nigger Snoop said " Put your Dick in your pants “. Whiz kid is a multi millionaire, the lady who gave him a son have the right to enjoy part of the millions.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by bodemattews(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Maychang:

Oga...shut up!!!
You are a lazy gold digger

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by baby124: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Evaberry:

she actually got pregnant before he was famous then gave birth during the holla your boy song that period he just started rising to fame. I mean it takes 9 month for a baby to grow and come out. most people don't take out their time to read. the girl had her 1st sex with wiz and got pregnant she even came on social media back then to say wiz was the one who disvirgined Her so why is he lying.
Don’t mind that guy. For lying on Shola like that, someone will disvirgin his daughter, get her pregnant, dump her and treat her like trash for him. I don’t know what people gain in fabricating blatant lies about others. Disgusting.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2018
baby124:

my dear I just tire for Nigerians they're sooo dull. I don't think they even bothered reading it. the girl paid for her apartment herself. the girl did her vacation stuff herself wiz only offered to pay flight ticket of 3 million she didn't ask him and wiz didn't even pay it until a day after she left Nigeria that was when he sent her the money after plenty disturb. Wizkid doesn't reply her. the girl has to beg Abd beg before wiz will provide. the girl has to beg before wiz will see his son and sometimes he doesn't show up. anybody who really took out time to read the stories won't support the stupid deadbeat
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by stuffs4me(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Mtsheww. What is this one saying sef. Reason your mother started fending for you full time was because your father died. Why is she pouring her frustration here.

Don't like judging, but I read some of the chats released by Shola and I was thinking ' what if this is my sister'.

How can wizkid keep treating the woman and sometimes, her son like trash.

How can someone literally have a conversation with herself throughout the year. Wizkid hasn't been fair to Shola
and the lil baby if the chat is anything to go by.

He's a busy guy. We know. Many of us are and yet we take care of our families.

I think Shola should pick whatever is left of her self worth, forget wizkid and find a way to take care of the baby. I felt embarrassed reading through the chat. Ah! Ah!

Treat people with respect even if you don't like/love them anymore.

The problem with people like you is that you don't know that WizKid ows Shola absolutely nothing.

WizKid's only responsibility is his son. The baby mama is just trying to get back with WizKid and being manipulative by trying to paint a pity picture.

WizKid's baby mama wants to live in a N2million house but does not want to work and I don't see how that is WizKid's problem .

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by fancy4eve(f): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2018
dafemnet:
You are a fool for calling her dad deadbeat.
ur very stupid 4 calln me a fool, how dere u quote me, Is it ur daddy, y e dey pain u, any man dat,s not ready or capable of raising a family should kindly remain single nd not frustrating women, no wonder we hv deadbeat dads everywhere nd I know ur 1. Ewu
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Kolombz:
I don't think it is wise to grant wizkid a full custody of his son like she said.Judging by his incessant habit of smoking and drinking,he is not fit for that to prevent him from influencing his son negatively.
This lady don't even know what she is saying
I am sure wizkid parents neither drink nor smoke.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dafemnet: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
ur very stupid 4 calln me a fool, how dere u quote me, Is it ur daddy, y e dey pain u, any man dat,s not ready or capable of raising a family should kindly remain single nd not frustrating women, no wonder we hv deadbeat dads everywhere nd I know ur 1. Ewu
lol atleast my mum trained me well.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Johnosas91: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:
She should fend when she's with the son of a billionaire?
And so?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by sexdoll: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
correctbae:
For the past days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been ongoing, he has been called out for not owning up to his duty. The recent was done by Shola, his first babymama who exposed Screenshots of chats she had with Wizkid concerning the welfare of their son.
However, a lady who thought she reasons well enough has taken to her twitter handle to address the issue, according to her tweets, she is a lady and fully supports the attitude of Wizkid towards his babymama, she advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

Read full tweet:

I’m a woman and I support wizkid,
Women should learn to fend for their seeds , my father died four years back, even before he died my mother has been the one fending for my family , and boom � she was not in our lives the way a mother should but right now I’m grown and I truly understand why
So y’all can hate wizkid for treating her like a useless girl but he’s a man and the only connection binding them is Tife . Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family .
Since Shola is bothered about wizkid not being there for his son , why not grant him the role of a baby daddy so you can feel the emptiness from wiz side , at least you’ll be the one having a life like wizkid while he looks after your child
You love your child dearly but the circumstances surrounding your child requires you has his mother to put yourself aside and put your child first all because you’re a baby mama, be at peace with your soul
Get a life shola , give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having a star boy dad! You are his mother and will forever be ! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son First
Don’t be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies , you as well should put out negativity, you’re a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/22/im-a-woman-i-support-wizkid-shola-should-get-a-life-and-fend-for-her-son-lady-tweets/

you has his mother.

yoruba people sef. cry cry cry
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Fhowe: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Eponyeeboz post=71415186]Shola Ogudugu was brought up by only her Mom. She has a brother and the two of them are the only children of her mother. Shola Ogudugu was single-handedly brought up by her mom who toiled day and night for her and her brother.

As far back as around 2008, she had been sneaking out of Command Sec Sch Ikeja on wild escapades such that even her mother had to report her in Sch.

Since she couldn't keep her legs closed, she should learn from her mother and work for her son's upkeep. After all, it's her mother who provided for her without her father. [/quote so for potential baby mamas it is not as rosy as most think it is ,and for men out there Abeg make una dey use condom steady these desperate girls are ready to do anything to suck you dry
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Bunmiaji(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2018
adesina746:

Which the boy has. It has always been Wizkid begging to see his son. Not for once did the sole call Shola say wizkid please lets your son come to you or Tife lets go see Dad. Its all about the girl alone and what she stands to get from wizkid. In all her screen shot i never saw where she even begged that wizkid travells with them so they can be family. Tje highest is be there for your son and it is in terms of material things. All through wizkid always beg to see and be with his son. So yes is Father is always there for him
did you actually read the screenshot? Because someone who would have to pray for wiz to pick his call so his son can talk to him, should now go as far as going to see him? Please what is your IQ Level?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Etinosajay(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

I'm sorry but this is a civil discussion, so please treat it as such. No insults pls

When you mean her child, do you also mean it's not his child too? Or by her child you mean, the mother owns the child more than the father does? Or perhaps the mother has rights to the child more than the father does??
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by fancy4eve(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

Wizkid has proven to be irresponsible, is it not advisable she move on with her life and find happiness elsewhere? She's only doing more harm to herself
not only wizkid my dear, most of our men re now lazy to d core, dat dey hv turn wives into slave.

I won't advice her 2 raise dat child alone, cus wen he's grown up, he might go back to his father, u know nigeria nd our YEYE mentality, gettn a support is her ryt so she should fight 4 it. Monkey no go work nd Bamboo go cum chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Bunmiaji(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
stop lying the chat was between 3 and 2 years ago.
wizkid has always pay his child bills the problem is shola want wizkid and she is not getting attention shikena
please brother what child bills because I'm not understanding? Go and read those screenshots again.. then comeback and talk with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by eyinjuege: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
lalanice:
Right, give him his son then but she won't because she also wants the attention, reason she had the child in the first place.

Can Wizkid physically take care of his son with his schedule? So, the son should be raised by nannies and girlfriends while his mother is alive?
I'm not really concerned about the mother, but he should try and be in his son's life. He should remember birthdays, see him regularly even if it's not daily due to his schedule, and be a good role model.
This life is too short, and the children are soaking in all these. The son will remember not getting phone calls on his birthdays, or presents from his father. He won't have any memories of spending time with his father, no parks, no holidays, no shows together.
How will he now develop any fondness for the man? Later, they will say his mother turned him against his father, not knowing it's the seeds the father sowed that's germinating.
If Davido goes on the way he is, his children won't forget him. They will remember the birthdays, the presents , the times they went to so so place, the dog the dad gifted them, the dad going to their school.
It's important to create good memories with your children.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by SEGLIZ: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
correctbae:
For the past days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been ongoing, he has been called out for not owning up to his duty. The recent was done by Shola, his first babymama who exposed Screenshots of chats she had with Wizkid concerning the welfare of their son.
However, a lady who thought she reasons well enough has taken to her twitter handle to address the issue, according to her tweets, she is a lady and fully supports the attitude of Wizkid towards his babymama, she advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

Read full tweet:

I’m a woman and I support wizkid,
Women should learn to fend for their seeds , my father died four years back, even before he died my mother has been the one fending for my family , and boom � she was not in our lives the way a mother should but right now I’m grown and I truly understand why
So y’all can hate wizkid for treating her like a useless girl but he’s a man and the only connection binding them is Tife . Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family .
Since Shola is bothered about wizkid not being there for his son , why not grant him the role of a baby daddy so you can feel the emptiness from wiz side , at least you’ll be the one having a life like wizkid while he looks after your child
You love your child dearly but the circumstances surrounding your child requires you has his mother to put yourself aside and put your child first all because you’re a baby mama, be at peace with your soul
Get a life shola , give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having a star boy dad! You are his mother and will forever be ! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son First
Don’t be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies , you as well should put out negativity, you’re a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/22/im-a-woman-i-support-wizkid-shola-should-get-a-life-and-fend-for-her-son-lady-tweets/

Little will I be surprised what the girl is putting up on the socio-media, a girl with a useless father like the naughty kid everyone is now debating over (if at all, what she said about her father is true), that left his wife and children at the mercy of God. this lady is bittered over her past so all she pray is for everyone to enjoy the same bitter pill her father has given them to swallow.
No matter what Sola deserves the best like any other one is. We all make one wrong turning or the other in life but there is always room for coming around and rewriting our steps.
She wanted love, she got hurt
She wanted love at a tender age, ended up with a child, all the price for that is lay her life for the child to be loved and she's willing to do that (God bless her), I love and appreciate her for this (the epitome of a true mother). if all her outburst is for the love of her child, then she deserves a standing ovation.
Why do we the MEN folk go to bed with a woman we no we don't love?
Why lay a woman you can't cohabit with?
Why chase after a woman not you taste?
so many questions like the 21 questions that would never get an answer.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by fancy4eve(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2018
dafemnet:
lol atleast my mum trained me well.
a well trained man will not throw insult @ pple dey don't know, so I doubt if she did.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter And His Babymama / Mercy Aigbe & Adokiye Show Off No Makeup Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.