Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says (30066 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by dafemnet: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
jaymichael:
Even goes on Holiday with Tife all on Wizkid's bill and she day Wizkid no dey try. If na me be Wizkid I go collect my son forcefully then leave her to her fate.
Let her look for another man if its easy

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by FestusIrohigbe: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
shocked
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Milan15: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin she be fool
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by stuffs4me(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:

shola is not wizkid wife but a one night stand.
wizkid warned her about pregnancy that he doesnt love her she was too desperate .
you cant force a man to love you even if u carry twins for him

wizkid pays rent
wizkid pays. vacation fees
wizkid pays his child bills

what else do shola want

Help me ask them o!

Shola doesn't want to work but wants to live in a N2million house. How is that possible.

Shola is not WizKid's girlfriend
Shola is not WizKid's wife
Shola is not WizKid's mother
Shola is not WizKid's daughter

She was just a money hungry one night stand hoe. He doesn't owe her anything.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by adesina746: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bunmiaji:
did you actually read the screenshot? Because someone who would have to pray for wiz to pick his call so his son can talk to him, should now go as far as going to see him? Please what is your IQ Level?

My IQ level is better and higher than that of your generations combined. Omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by fancy4eve(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

In what way is wizkid not supporting?
I believe u cn read nd also reason lyk a human, so ask ur self dat question.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by eph12(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
I believe u cn read nd also reason lyk a human, so ask ur self dat question.
All sorts of opinions can be raised from those conversations but one thing is clear. He paid for a lot of things, even for her own vacation expenses

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Etinosajay:

I'm sorry but this is a civil discussion, so please treat it as such. No insults pls

When you mean her child, do you also mean it's not his child too? Or by her child you mean, the mother owns the child more than the father does? Or perhaps the mother has rights to the child more than the father does??

No the bond between a father and child is strong also. I was actually looking at the fact that the child has been with her and suddenly she is meant to release him to stay with his dad.

Since the parents are not together, it is better for both of them to share custody but not one completely letting go of the child
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
don4real18:

So a father and child is a soft bond, right?

Lol in some cases it is actually a stronger bond especially between father and daughter.

Maybe i didn't drive home my point well
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
THIs tife boy go still grow up follow em papa
He will not understand what’s up now but he will know the true story whether em papa been try or Na em Mumsy been dey scatch floor for nothing
Instead of to use sense trap cash n better ur life from the nigga u dey tumble tables on social media on responsibility, for boy Wer still dey chop life n u wan trap am

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Seahawk: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Stupid ignorant girl

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Etinosajay(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

No the bond between a father and child is strong also. I was actually looking at the fact that the child has been with her and suddenly she is meant to release him to stay with his dad.

Since the parents are not together, it is better for both of them to share custody but not one completely letting go of the child

I'm glad you finished with the closing paragraph. They should share custody because they both own the child equally.

But most women refer to a child as "my child" even while talking to the child's rather. Or most women think they love the child more than the father.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
so where did some pastors pick habit of sleeping with choristers , and members
Lol I’m not commenting on that.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Etinosajay:

I'm glad you finished with the closing paragraph. They should share custody because they both own the child equally.

But most women refer to a child as "my child" even while talking to the child's rather. Or most women think they love the child more than the father.

But in some cases, the court rules that a parent gets full custody while the other has visiting rights. It is always done in the child's interest based on who will be able to give the child the necessary love and care.

In this case, whizkid may not be able to raise the child properly because his lifestyle might not accommodate the child's development. What he would want to do is give the child to his family. But a court will first consider either parents as the first options before considering an aunt, grandma, etc.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by ironheart(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Shola Ogudugu was brought up by only her Mom. She has a brother and the two of them are the only children of her mother. Shola Ogudugu was single-handedly brought up by her mom who toiled day and night for her and her brother.

As far back as around 2008, she had been sneaking out of Command Sec Sch Ikeja on wild escapades such that even her mother had to report her in Sch.

Since she couldn't keep her legs closed, she should learn from her mother and work for her son's upkeep. After all, it's her mother who provided for her without her father.
seems you know her well
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by futurism: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
She should fend when she's with the son of a billionaire?

A billionaire? Really? Lwkdm
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by futurism: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Evaberry:

the funny thing is these people don't read at all. she was a virgin until Wizkid disvirgined Her and she dated Wizkid before the fame
that does not give her right to anything madam. No b una dey form feminist? She should work to feed her son. She is gold digger and I blame Wiz for bringing this on himself. Look at banky w that brought him to limelight.

Besides u have no prove that she was a virgin... Or were u there to see her hymen?
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Etinosajay(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

But in some cases, the court rules that a parent gets full custody while the other has visiting rights. It is always done in the child's interest based on who will be able to give the child the necessary love and care.

In this case, whizkid may not be able to raise the child properly because his lifestyle might not accommodate the child's development. What he would want to do is give the child to his family. But a court will first consider either parents as the first options before considering an aunt, grandma, etc.

You're correct as it relates to lifestyle. I think if he wanted the child to live with him, he would change things.

However as it relates to the topic of the day. I believe wizkid is deciding not to say anything for his son's sake. A man can do that, some women cannot do that, that is put themselves up for castigation just to protect their ward.

Men who love their kids too also don't keep receipts of how they care for their kid, unless in cases where the receipts is traditionally given.

Some women will use a child to get to a man.
Re: "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2018
futurism:
that does not give her right to anything madam. No b una dey form feminist? She should work to feed her son. She is gold digger and I blame Wiz for bringing this on himself. Look at banky w that brought him to limelight.

Besides u have no prove that she was a virgin... Or were u there to see her hymen?

wait she should work to feed her son she and a man brought into this world? the man that is still alive and financially stable. I don't understand.

I have no way to prove she's a virgin? can you please go and read about the whole thing. their relationship and what not even wiz couldn't deny she was a virgin when he met and had sex with her so what are you saying. I just want to have a logical conversion if you cannot do that without insulting me then pls don't reply this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.