Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ladies, What Made U Do It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made U Do It? (3093 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by obstead200(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster pls ask your gf(s),wife,sistas n your moda wht made dem do it,dis shud serve as primary resarch NL shud be secondary, waitng 4 answer

@cyntlating

something tells me dis subject is a very sore point for u. But dat does not mean u can go ahead to insult me or my family. This is a public forum and u are not under any obligation to reply. u can simply walk away from the post.

I guess u probably had a very bad first experience either during the process or in the aftermath. well don't worry. time will heal ur wounds (both physical and emotional)
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by papa190(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What do you mean you hope I didn't vomit so much blood? I hope you're not trying to insult me angry
rollin on the floor completely nake~~~ed
yes i was tryna insult u
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2010
papa190:

rollin on the floor completely nake~~~ed
yes i was tryna insult u

your an a$$hole
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Marhoski(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2010
are u just knowing^^ ??
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by papa190(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2010
^^

rofl, and u too shud go phock urself or smtin,
He-goats~
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Rockoil(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
, i did it way back,under some stair case @ the age of 7 when i didn't know what i was doing,
P:S what would have lead me into doing it?LMFAO shocked
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2010
Guys, how were U disvirgirned and in the course of the action, was d girl telling you stuffs like "Sorry, it'll soon be over. U knw i love U more than my mother." Laughing grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Elpieda: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
For those who are saying it was the right time to do it here is all i have to say, the only right time to have sex is when ur married, take it or leave it, Not trying to be harsh but its just the truth, I am sure you cant honestly say that having sex before marriage brought you joy afterwards or that it was the best decision u ever made, So lets stick with the optins provided and leave out the 'it was the right time" crap
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by iice(f): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2010
I weep for your species grin grin Buddha be praised grin
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by malaria(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2010
D same reason u lost urs.why u wn kn?a gy's virginity is lost no kwams.but wn its d b.boobs.d whole world shakes
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by livedit(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2010
I was 27 when I lost my virginity. I am now 34. At that time, I thought I was ready to lose it to my boyfriend at that time, bUT not at that very moment he took it. So I was pretty much forced. But to answer your question, my reason for waiting that long was due to my religion up bringing. I was taught that you should not have sex until you are married. As time went on, I got to a rebellious stage where I wanted to do what I wanted. So once I met the guy I felt at that time was worthy of my gift, I gave him my gift but later super regretted it. sad

Words to the wise: this is for all the virgins out there, if you can help it, be careful whom you choose to give that special one time gift too, once you give it away you can never get it back!
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Ofido(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
190 plz back off Inked***ned and you inked,you should know 190 by now as a joking person.

For the poster and the pple commenting, Especially d pple reading, If u ve lost urs thats fine but we ve all regreted it especially wen its not to ur partner but if urs is stil intact,guard it wit everything u have.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by MsPotato(f): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
I did it because it was the perfect timing. Perfect guy, perfect emotions, perfect environment, perfect bed, perfect everthing! And I was right!
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ofido:

190 plz back off Inked***ned and you inked,you should know 190 by now as a joking person.

For the poster and the pple commenting,  Especially d pple reading,  If u ve lost urs thats fine but we ve all regreted it especially wen its not to your partner but if urs is stil intact,guard it wit everything u have.

Omo, speak for yourself.  If you regretted yours, doesn't mean everyone feels the same way you do.  Jeez, projection much? undecided
Some of us went into it with our minds intact. . .would that we could say the same for all cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
was it: pressure from your boy freind (i.e u dnt want to hurt his feelings)?
was it to show appreciation for the lots of things he has done for u?
was it because u were forced (as inn despoiled)
was it due to the fact that all your friends have done it and dey tell u it was a wonderful experience?
was it just an impulse nu got??

@Poster, that highlighted one is my reason. I regret it and in all seriousness I still cry about it at night. As of Sept. 1. 2010 it has been three full years since I made the BIGGEST mistake of my life.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by afribeauty(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2010
I was d only virgin among my frnds,i was 20yrs,got tired of bein laffd at,i got disvirgin a mnth afta my 20th buffday and i got pregnant instanta. 1st sex 1st son,didnt knw i was pregnant until my 4mnth. Then i regret keeping d foetus,nw afta 10years ,i av no iota of regret,am a proud mama. Glad i didnt opt 4 abortion,though i paid 4it. Pls as dey say,if u re stil fortunate to b a virgin,use ur brain not ur body.
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by SAGoddess: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
Odunnu:

So u sef don chop d apple?

Yes I have cheesy too old to still be a virgin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by ladygaga(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
i did it because i wanted to do it,no pressure whatsoever, And i dont regret it, it was last year, in the month of september and i
was 23, ( i had it in my mind right from when i was a kid that i would 'do the do' when i was emotionally ready and old enough to take care of a child just in case of pregnancy,

Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by sqlerror: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hmmm,
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by james1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
**clears throat**ladie's answer.omolola1,rockstation,madlady,r231 et you all?**clears throat loudly**
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by oludares(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
Basically, u do it when you are ready. Doubt if dere is any babe who regrets it a/way. its sooooooooooooooo much fun. Which cute girl agrees with me?
Re: Ladies, What Made U Do It? by oludares(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
Iice; feeling you!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies / Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.