Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her (802 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser? / Ladies, What Made U Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by bikokwe(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2011
My questions are does luv happen just like that or wechoose to fall in luv.is it a coincidence or well strategically planned?Do we just decide to love cuz we want to luv or we wait for it 2 happen
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by HighChief4(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2011
All of the above, cos everyone's story differs. Their is no conventional way of falling in love
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by BABE3: 12:04am On May 10, 2011
I was listening to "fall in love" by D'banj on my Ipod---and the guy just walked by.

That was how the love story started. smiley
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by MsPotato(f): 12:15am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

I was listening to "fall in love" by D'banj on my Ipod---and the guy just walked by.

That was how the love story started. smiley

BABE, this your post reminded me of sumthin shocked shocked shocked

@Topic,
I fall in love with him because he is a Yeye Fowl wink
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by chelseabmw(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

@Topic,
I fall in love with him because he is a Yeye Fowl wink

that means u r a yeye COCK tongue
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by BABE3: 1:56am On May 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Really? Hope it's good memories.

I was just joking by the way, That wasn't what happened. smiley
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by african1(f): 2:02am On May 10, 2011
I don't know really. It wasn't just one thing, but many. Every story is different.
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by MsPotato(f): 4:15am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

that means u r a yeye COCK tongue

Correction! Im also a Yeye Fowl  cheesy

BABE!:

Really? Hope it's good memories.

I was just joking by the way, That wasn't what happened. smiley

Yes it is. It kinda reminded me of one of my best friend in secondary school. But now I dont know if she actually did get married to the guy or not smiley
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by iice(f): 4:57am On May 10, 2011
All that he is did the trick.
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by toritsheju: 9:41pm On May 10, 2011
the size of his bank account of course,including his flashy carsand his sense of style,my dear i fell off the empire state building in love with him tongue tongue
Re: What Made U Fall In Luv With Him/her by MMM2(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2011
i think i waz tipsy when mine happend.

(1) (Reply)

5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You / True Story / So Why Are You Still Single ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.