Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (36832 Views)

Rose-Margaret Ekeng-Itua: World’s First Black Female Ph.d Holder In Cybernetics / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019

I am appalled by your way of reasoning.

According to you then the Federal government should make a policy banning young couples from procreating because we want to reduce the population of the country.

Our run away population? I guess China should be the least educated country in the world with over 1billion Chinese. India is the largest democracy in the world and we run there for our medical needs.
Don't get me started on the United States with more than twice the population of Nigeria.

If reduction in population guaranteed education for all, why is it that other African countries with only a fraction of our population like Niger Republic, Chad, Sudan, Libya all have majority of their population uneducated?

You are laying the blame of the government which has refused to implement credible education policies at the feet of citizens who are doing their duty of populating this country with human resources.

You are thinking like a Freemason bro.

Nigeria's population is growing at an alarming rate

Some thing has to be done about it

before we become something else.

the government has failed, YES

but the masses should control the way we breed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. / Samuel Oye Bamidele: Students Expose Their Breasts To Tempt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.