Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be (1640 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Meajor(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2018
He is a friend, a preacher of the gospel..... Nairalanders biko show some love....
My prayer for them is that beyond the wedding they will have a happy marriage.... blessed with understanding and unity

#Rocktation, farano show some love

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Meajor(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by emeijeh(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice,

But why didn't they go for the shoot prepared, with other clothes?
Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Meajor(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
emeijeh:
Nice,

But why didn't they go for the shoot prepared, with other clothes?
hmmmmm, wehdone broski...... shebi Dis one never do ni? till dem carrt all der box go snap abi.... lol

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Oyindidi(f): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice, wishing them all the best

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by IamPlato(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2018

Beautiful Couples...

But Its Just That The Top Of The Guy Head in The Last Picture is Like the Top Of That Mountain in Paramount Production

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by IamPlato(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lalasticlala Lets Go There

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
No be everything we suppose post online to strangers. Whaymt exactly is d gain
Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Almaiga: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
These pre-wedding pictures are the coolest so far, with their simple poss. grin
HML to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Nehyooh(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Congratulations !
All the best
Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Meajor(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Almaiga:
These pre-wedding pictures are the coolest so far, with their simple poss. grin
HML to the couple.
tnx bro....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be by royalamour(m): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Congratulations bro. God bless your home.

(1) (Reply)

See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. / IKEBE!! Blac Chyna Puts Her Behind On Display As She Poses In Sexy Swimsuit / Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.