Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) (1632 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Abdulazeez99: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2018
A man’s proposal has gone viral after he popped the question to his girlfriend in spectacular manner – with the help of his 16 dogs. Maurice Goldstein asked Laura Stampler to marry him, with the help of 16 very special, albeit slightly furry, dogs.

According to the bride, Maurice asked Laura to take a quick impromptu hike with him up Runyon Canyon but when they reached the top, the couple were met with a trail of rose petals.

She said:

“It wasn’t until I saw the rose petals that I knew it was more. Like, a lot more.”

As soon as Laura said yes, 16 dogs suddenly appeared around them both.

http://igberetvnews.com/501076/wow-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-with-16-dogs-in-attendance-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Lets just say, 16 loyal friends came over! Damn it...Dogs are loyal..better than some human...Congrats sisto

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by ayourbamie: 6:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Romantic
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Makito015(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2018
16 dogs
I perceive calabar traits in him
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by yenereal(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Probably not his dogs. Wtf would nigga be having 16 dogs for?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by uboma(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2018
This is so lovely.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by AK6464(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Lets just say, 16 loyal friends came over! Damn it...Dogs are loyal..better than some human...Congrats sisto

Let's jus say he threatened her into acceptance
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by dauddy97(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2018
wao..... I will propose to my girl at the sea side where Dolphins will be present. since dolphins proves to be trustworthier than dogs. Lalasticlala will love this

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Oyibo do madt finish
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Plot twist : proposal under duress
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Deckline(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
One idiot just said this is lovely...
God..aye ti mo wa yii ehn,ko ma ye mi moh..
16 dogs! They can as well have dogs as their bridesmaids and etc etc. Jesus,come soon please.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Flatties: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2018
shocked

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Why she dey cover mouth?

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Uglymugg: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2018
pcguru1:

Plot twist : proposal under duress

She love dogs. She's not in anyway afriad of them.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by Uglymugg: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Igbos:
shocked

Small dogs dey worry pass big dogs grin grin see as all of them dey front.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by bobokeshington: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2018
okay
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Dogs In Attendance (photos) by techking: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
wink kiss cool

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment / I Got Her A Gift Today! / Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.