Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,708 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US (45740 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by luminouz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kikikiki...
My kinda guy... wink
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
RNS

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by SEGLIZ: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
If this were to be in Nigeria we would blame it on Nigeria, poverty, iPod, afonja, bh or the ultimate Buhari. who do we blame this on? Trumpet or whom? cracking my brain can someone help with an answer?
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Owned:
Na This Kind Thing I Want To Do All This Small Girl With Bigger gods
You think you're doing them ?? They wee kee you!
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Franzinni: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good!!! I luv that!!!
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
comprehension is a big problem for some people in this country, going by some of the comments on the first page

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Obas101(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is why I say women in Nigeria lack basic sense
But anyhow come and buy a payment received verified UK AdSense account for a great price
I prefer a us adsense. Can you help get. Also how much for the UK
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/22/order-whatever-want-playboy-left-10-women-huge-restaurants-bills/

I just dey laugh everything carry acryconyms not all attracts accolades..tab-skipper.lol
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Almunjid(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
A fool at 40... Lol
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by yenereal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Is that you on your dp?
Millenniumlady:
Get out
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obas101:

I prefer a us adsense. Can you help get. Also how much for the UK

The UK AdSense is going for 35k and it has received payment from it's user
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Get out

You that you are always begging ashawo-men to take you out. . .

Until they do you strong thing
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kingosytex:
those women just dey chop anyhow becos 4 their mind them don see mugu

When u go out and ur fellow guy offers u a drink on a platter of gold. You won't drink baa??

Stop blaming everything on women.
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by WetinConsignMe: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is why I say women in Nigeria lack basic sense

Please how does this statement relate to the topc?
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by khiaa(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
derrydinny:
example what I tell people that think only naija girls act like gluttons, every country has the same problem, girls all over the world love rich men and they also dump poor men for rich ones

It was the man that ordered like a pig not the women.
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Radicalface: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
Who has done business with this guy before?

why you wan spoil market for the niccur
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Barryton: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
This is why all hands must be on deck to send buhari packing....

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by ferdybillion(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Now that's gangster lol
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by WiseStarr(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Those ladies he met are the responsible type,if it was naija the ladies are to be blamed cos they eat like monkeys And act like gold diggers,When you meet someone you act responsible not otherwise
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Tufunky: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
So this is what Nigerian ladies have been committing against men- EXTORTION-FRAUD AND PETTY THEFT. You invite them on dates and they begin to order for food for themselves and their friends not present like starving orphans , without a dime in their pocket and with the full expectation that you foot the entire Bill of their spending spree- with some transport money to top it up.

This man simply did what the modern woman has been doing for centuries without question.
He simply flipped the script. Now the whole world is screaming bloody murder.

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Owned: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Realberg:
You think you're doing them ?? They wee kee you!

grin grin grin grin Funny U

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Yankee101: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Houston dey charge me $70 for small steaks and bread pudding desert. She for no spend plenty for chipotle. The guy na thief
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Birkhof(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ah love this man.
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
This one don give expo to those naija loverboys wey dey take babes out on first datecheesy. Na to chop all d sharwama and pepper soup and encourage d babe to order anything after eating everythin u will excuse ur urself and escape through toilet window and use the waterpipe to slide downcheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by pansophist(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Woman have been doing these since forever and never been sued. Seems like this is the most dangerous time to be a man
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Xavier5(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
That's really bad. He should be severely punished. I wonder why some people are just heartless.

PS: Just Watch And See How Nigerian Yoruba Demons And Sweet Boys Start Their Own Version.

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Radicalface:

why you wan spoil market for the niccur
I want to patronize him
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
izzou:
grin

Oyibo dey try Abeg. Dem still catch am shocked

If it was Nigeria, this eediot would have done it with over 50 women plus and nobody go find am cool

The guy has serious mental disorder

He gets a kick from doing what he does
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by LadyHeaven(f): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin Oyinbo can stand trial for any and every misdemeanor, if it was here in my dear country the guy would be hailed as a sharp sweet boy and the ladies as gold diggers...my padi said her neighbor spent 3days in jail plus community service for playing his stereos to loud and disturbing the peace... sane country!

1 Like

Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by McBrooklyn(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol...
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
chiefolododo:
the man was maltreated
Instead of ChiefOlododo that your moniker is, Chiefolodo fits you better.
with this kind of comment you are an Olodo not olododo.
happy weekend
Re: ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US by Omonaijani: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.