Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy (635 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by oluwole52(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Before letting yourself go by the physical attributes of a man, think about all the advantages of going out with a "Not so handsome". To begin, the concept of 'beauty' is different for each person, but if you consider that the boy of your interest is 'unattractive physically', you should consider the following .

1. They are more sincere
Remember that physically attractive men have several women at their disposal, therefore, do not pay much attention to the conquest, because they conquer by themselves, instead those who are less graceful strive to conquer, have more charisma, are truly sincere and they worry about falling in love for real, he will hardly betray you.

2. They are not arrogant.
Think about it, do you know any super handsome man that is not presumptuous? the truth is few since any boy who sees that he has many women at his feet usually acts arrogantly, and with a guy considered 'not handsome', you will not have that problem.

3. They are more Charismatic
Feeling that beauty is not their main quality, men who do not possess great physical beauty possess other types of qualities that actually matter more than the first. They are more cheerful, friendly, gentlemen, they know how to get a smile, they care about you and make you feel comfortable with their company, in a few words, you will feel a real a real queen by their side.

4. They have more durable relationships
This type of men takes great care of their relationships, therefore they last longer. Imagine how much he will take care of the relationship because of the fear of thinking that he will not get another girlfriend.

The most likely thing is that he will fill you with compliments and pamper you.

5. Has attitude
In some cases, the less attractive boys are not considered as such, which makes them have high self-esteem and self-confidence, which results in them being successful when trying to 'conquer' a girl.

Read number 6 and 7 here:- https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/09/7-reasons-to-go-out-with-ugly-guy.html?m=1

Re: 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by IamPlato(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2018

Wonders Will Never End.

So What Will Happen To We The Fine Ones?...

Dont Tell Me To Date Ugly Girls because i Have A Phobia for Ugly Girls

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by emperorblog(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Wonders Will Never End.

So What Will Happen To We The Fine Ones?...

Dont Tell Me To Date Ugly Girls because i Have A Phobia for Ugly Girls

Re: 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
you want to make me look guilty for looking fine again?
Re: 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Crap and bullshit �

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: 7 Reasons To Go Out With An Ugly Guy by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Expert Needed / Kissing And Its Benefits / Mindblowing Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.