Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55842 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sherif4owo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Criis:
E don happen

All ye that sit at home during election day claiming elections are not won/lost by single votes, you see yourselves. See the narrow margin, if only 1000 more people had come out to vote out APC instead of sitting at home and doing social media commentators...
So what are you implying?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Konze70:
See how few criminals are toying with the future of young nigerians.

You mean the same young Nigerians toying with their future by voting in those that having been toying with the future of the country since the day lugard created this 50 something year old crawling baby called Nigeria?

If Nigeria was to be a human, it will be classified as being autistic since it was born with developmental disabilities.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Oblang(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
samtee37:
I want to ask Pls..

Now that pdp was the one leading with a small margin, what will now happen if the table turns to apc in the Rerun and they win,...?

I doubt, if pdp will agree to the result either.

Anybody that disagree will go to court..

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Wallade(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments

You dey craze! So after spending so much funds, resources and time, we should do the drill again. May God punish every one that inspired and declared the Osun election inconclusive

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Spunkyben85: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lifeless cow, he can't do wat Jonathan did by conceding defeat come 2019
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by fame12k(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Herolly:
Good people of Osun has spoken by votes.... even if Adeleke wins with 10 votes... he must be declared winner... I don't know what these people want again, It was glearing that Ekiti robbed of their right after that they shot at the tribunal in Ado Ekiti..... These people don't know we are all watching what they're doing

Read what u wrote by yourself and tell me if there is any sense in it, if u don't know how something works, u keep quiet.... Everything is not by sentiment.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by gentlemate00: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bor go and siddon somewhere joor....

Mogboo:
INCOVLUSIVE
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by adm212144: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:
Where is Davido right now? He thinks real life is Instagram where he makes noise morning and night. Anyway good luck to whoever wins.
like your username implies baby124.you don't have sense at all .why are you happy?you are happy that you are an agent of destruction to our democracy. Mtxhew .

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by waleyrae(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
How do u expect PDP to win in orolu and oshogbo LGs. I commot my imaginary cap to APC strategists. They even said all 48 parties will contest d rerun. Well, unless omisore and adeleke merge...
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Theomarvelus(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido don talk before they even annouonce the result check his Twitter handle . this is moving from bad to worst . @hungry 4 power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by waveman2: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC result did not tally with result from the agents of the pdp in several local govt.if the result where not manipulated pdp would have won fair and square. INEC officials acted on instruction from their superiors to destroy result. Pdp should just head to court. That is their only way out.

Cjrane2:
I told PDP that INEC was instructed NEVER to announce PDP as winners if APC lost the elections.

PDP must up their game and follow results from every polling unit until it is announced correctly by INEC.

The next move of APC and INEC is to flood OSUN with soldiers and prevent PDP from monitoring the voting and they will suddenly announce APC has won the elections.

Without vigilance, APC is determined to kill anybody to subvert the will of the people.

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Bahddo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol. Naija smiley
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Galaticos444: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dis news av given sarrki new sense of hope after he made dat comment dat he will go offline if apc losses osun
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by hollah123: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
if reverse were to b d case,will inec declare this election inconclusive?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Princebuka(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
If I say A you say P another man say C you na sabi
Na Wetin dey happen for Nigeria now be that
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by tolufase: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
What Inec has done is in lines with the constitution. We shouldn't be allow emotional sentiment to cloud our judgement. If PDP had gone this far in achieving this result, I believe they can do better in the rerun. All they need to do is to keep Virgil at this ruling party.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Smile4daddy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
meforyou1:
the run off will hold in 6 polling units where elections were cancelled. Btw only PDP and APC
I got you bro, that's where everything will work for APC favour. Apc we cannot be on the side that went to hell fire.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by CocoaOla: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Election inconclusive Nigeria is a big scam mago mago goverment these is abuse of power by or leaders

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Emerituz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by anonymuz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
meforyou1:
the run off will hold in 6 polling units where elections were cancelled. Btw only PDP and APC
ok
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Owned: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
embarassed embarassed grin grin

We Have To Remove Buhari Before Its Too Late, Davido Said It

If It Is Adeleke That Is Loosing That Would't Have Happend

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Criis:
E don happen

All ye that sit at home during election day claiming elections are not won/lost by single votes, you see yourselves. See the narrow margin, if only 1000 more people had come out to vote out APC instead of sitting at home and doing social media commentators...
When did babes like you start politicking?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Samo1122(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
The difference between PDP and APC is 353 as against 354 announced by INEC. Error of casting.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by dotcomnamename: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
APC will win the re-run election. Aregbe and Tinubu will talk to their aggrieved former members, towns like Iwo and other APC stronghold won by the less popular parties will deliver for APC

The same strategy they used nailed goodluck.. Even PDP chieftains have said it earlier today that if a rerun is announced APC will definitely win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
I like this election, free and fair
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

Mr expectant, your life line won't still save your party apc.
Remember no more sdp, it's now btw pdp and apc.

Pdp will still carry the day.
This is a lie . People will still vote for SDP and other parties
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sisimmi: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
When you are fighting incumbent, you don't leave any room for an opportunity else, they sting back with fury. Adeleke winning by just 300 votes and fewer LGAs was a strategy that was set to backfires. Now, the federal might would be brought to bear. No price would be spared to wipe out this weak margin. Too bad for Adeleke. We fought a good fight. He was so close. I salute his strength. And Davido too. This election however, is out of their reach, for good!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Iamzik: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
koboko69:

Not with Osun owing salaries or paying "modulated" salaries

It is called OHalf
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by gare(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Will the rerun be held in the whole state or in just the contested local govt
MAYBE THE PU
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Quidquopro: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:

No wahala... I go remind you.. Na so una beat chest, beat chest so tail the other time.. grin

Did you ever think APC will come second at this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.