Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (80834 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
He should also know that some of those fools are the ones feeding him and his father with tithe and offering

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Yemi7up: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud
Are you sure he is a pastor or he just wants the title to please his daddy.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
stemmez:

You habe no brain. This is not an insult

I think he/she is way smarter than you, he/she did not disagree with the message, but WHO typed it, As a pastor he should not have typed that, as every citizen has the right to vote who they want, A pastor calling over 300k citizens as fools, just because they exercise thier rights, isn't qualify to be one.

Man of God should never pick sides in such issues, always stay neutral & true to the scriptures.

shalom

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Krak(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
stagger:

How can you pay tithe when you are being owed salaries? Tithe out of empty pocket or bank account? The way some of you reason on Nairaland just beats me. I am sure you are one of those who will take N1,000 to vote back market-bathing politicians.

Do you stay in Osun State?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by scarletkinq(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

No Nigeria politician is worth voting for at the moment, we all only hope for a better day in Nigerian politics. But at least, those people don't mind whoever will be governor, all they just want is deliverance from oppression of Jagaban and his agents of torments.
True sis

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
AnanseK:

So they want PDP?

I really wonder who is the fool

You bro. No brainer
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
if you give money to redeemed and Adeboye's father, you are a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by DivineGebike(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pastor pikin
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Softhands(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
What rights? the one that was bought?
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling people fools for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ollah2: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerians have eyes but can't see. They have head but can't reason and think. This is an indirect statement, the free flow of money these pastors siphoned during PDP had no calculation hence their complete hatred of APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Sufisunni: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why didn't he say this during Ekiti election!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by NoToPile: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Not acceptable, why would anybody call someone a fool for voting.

Not interested in their politics as they are all the same but this is wrong.

The earlier the church and men of God stay away from politics the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Burgerlomo: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well said Leke cool

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by itubaba001: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jiang:

I think he/she is way smarter than you, he/she did not disagree with the message, but WHO typed it, As a pastor he should not have typed that, as every citizen has the right to vote who they want, A pastor calling over 300k citizens as fools, just because they exercise thier rights, isn't qualify to be one.

Man of God should never pick sides in such issues, always stay neutral & true to the scriptures.

shalom
Our mumu don do , Haba may we recieve sense
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by goslowgoslow(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
He should also know that some of those fools are the ones feeding him and his father with tithe and offering
He his a useless guy, this is democracy I can vote whoever I like. Those supporting him are the real fools.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by CioAngels(f): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeboye, you are a christian and with your stance many Christians might be a fool because they would have voted for gboyega Oyetola thinking he is a Christian because he was sold to electorates as one while he is Alhaji Oyetola. Wont you see this corruption in the high places. This is a shock to Aregbesola so they have to make the election inclusive. What a shameless leaders.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Simbrixton(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
maestroferdi:
I still maintain that there is no rationale for the Yorubas supporting an anti-people party.

Not that I care about the crap you are trying to infer though...
kini ode yin so gan omo igbo 3rd class citizen abeg we no send ona pocket your dirty opinion within

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by TrueNigerian300: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
People should realise that their reality is different from others. At the end of the day politics or voting is all about social vakues or personal interest. I bet you you can hate APC or PDP all you want but if you are benefitting from any one of them you may love them. Life to us is the way we view it. In my opinion Ambode failed in Lagos but that does not mean those who are saying he performed well I will call them fools.

People should not capitalise everything on freedom of speech as some things are not meant to be said for peace to reign. Freedom of speech if not well controlled causes hatred, destruction, war etc. This is the reason why there can't be total freedom of speech anywhere in the world. No nation has total freedom of speech what you have is freedom of speech but only those who think deeply know this.

Let's all try and be cautious of what we say.I was presiding officer in osun state gubernatorial election in 2014. I was sympathetic to a particular candidate but I didnt allow that to becloud my judgement. I told all the voters from the beginning its none of my business whoever you vote for and I will ensure justice for you all. When I finished both PDP and APC agents looked for me in our camp and brought me money but I rejected it from both and told my APOs to collect if they want it. People will always have their reason of voting for and against a particular candidate and they should not be faulted for their reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BluntBoy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
3kay945:

Have you forgotten the meaning of the word 'fool'?

Whether or not they are exercising their rights, its different issue entirely. cool

You will remain a fool if your sense of judgment is poor or lacking.

Whether their sense of judgement is poor is purely subjective so I don't see how anyone would call someone a fool as far as this matter is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by c900: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeboye son didn't say or post anything like that o. I'm following him on Instagram.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ndubueze92(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling people fools for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool
Whatever is it, you're trying to start, I see as foolish also.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Sammy1932(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
"...fool?!" isnt that too much, especially coming from a Christian home??

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by naijapage(f): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
This one is strong says Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by toye440: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
excomarow:
Ogbeni! So someone cannot exercise is right again

Pastors pikin no dey miss yan like dis
whether u think say economic melt down no dey affect the rich. come to think of it, his pastor is d vp and yet he was bold enough to say that. Guy ppl don tire for this AJALA guy no body wants to hope on empty stomach, integrity no b food guy.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BluntBoy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
stagger:

Right to be enslaved?

In a state where the governor has pauperized his people by refusing to pay complete salaries for the past 40+ months? Truly anyone who decided to vote APC because they were given N1,000 is not only a big fool but an imb*cile.

Even animals in the animal kingdom will know better.

Who told you everyone depends on state salaries?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...

"" people got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs) ""

5 years.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BluntBoy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

People voted because things are hard. Go to Osun and see how everyone is lamenting. Everyone wants APC out. No kidding.

Everyone wants APC out? So who were those that voted for APC? Ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 12345baba(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud
na man u dey call boy shey?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Bizibi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
skedman:
This one is so stupid.it is my right to vote who i want and your business. He is a bastard child he does not possess its fathers character
wait,if you are being owed for months and the same person woo you with little change to get him back to the position,will you give him your vote after what he did?

And if after everything he has done to you,you collect the little change and gave him your vote,are you not the fool in the end.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by excomarow(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
toye440:

whether u think say economic melt down no dey affect the rich. come to think of it, his pastor is d vp and yet he was bold enough to say that. Guy ppl don tire for this AJALA guy no body wants to hope on empty stomach, integrity no b food guy.

I believe I sound neutral.

He is also suppose to sound neutral
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BluntBoy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Softhands:
What rights? the one that was bought?

Where you the one that bought it from them?

The way you are all going on about vote buying is not only insincere but sickening. Vote selling is horrible but we must not pretend that only APC bought votes or that all the votes APC got were bought.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.