Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (56820 Views)

Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
60 percent of Lagos residents live in mud pans like this also

60% of Lagos residents? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2018
Jamaicanlove, how true is this?
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by melanch(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2018
I served in akwa ibom n i regretted it
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by justifyme(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
All i see is fertile land!!!! See who greenish the grasses are
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by jidxin(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
nope they dont

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Corrinthians(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
What concerns Lagos with this thread? Jeez! The hate oozing out of your nostrils could knock the lights out unfortunate bystanders. Need to cover my nose before I fall victim. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Corrinthians(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
Oga, Akapbio did nothing. It is a fact we all acknowledge (except you want to deceive yourself ).
But before he decamped to APC, he was the best ex governor in Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2018
OP, no State can claim to have impeccable infrastructure everywhere.

That said, our leaders are part of the problems. I always say that if Biafra wants to secede from Nigeria, the Governors and leaders in that zone should start now to b selfless and develop their zones thereby, telling other people that we can do better when Biafra sees the 'rising sun'.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Fizzyflex(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Some people are just so naive..
Please tell me any state in Nigeria that doesn't have this situation..
SMH for Bloggers
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by seunjungle1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Badbele APC...for your mind you think we will gear up for your 5tupid propaganda? When you're bad painting Akwa Ibom state what will you say about state like Kogi and some other terrible condition states.

Run for APC for their calamity is nigh...don't you here what Bible says about them in the book of Prov?

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by chuksohams(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
See road
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by donaldfafree(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
OP we know what your true intentions are. Trying to berate the current akwa Ibom state government will remain futile. Too bad for u. Most Nigerians now knw better. SMH
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by aniblue(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Op,
Are you saying state govt is in charge of all the roads in the state? What's the function of LGA, NDDC, min of Niger Delta? cos from the look of things govt priority is on roads with more economic values first.

Its sad to have this kind of road in Akwa Ibom but go to Lagos and Abj you'll see similar roads like this, so there's nothing special about your post,.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by BRASH: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
It is the responsibity of d gov to ensure there are good roads 4 d people. There is no state in nigeria without bad roads. Udom should do something about d bad roads in Aks. Because there are bad roads in akwa ibom does not mean udom has nt performed. The op is an apc agent that only wants people to see the bad side of udom's administration. Udom has built and is still building roads, hospitals and industries bt i don't expect d op to talk about them because it WILL portray udom in a good light. D op is just a biasd apc agent.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by tigerclaws: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
lol
where is TonyeBarcanista when you need him

oops his pay never show cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
123abcclown:

90%
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Ebonycrux2: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
amaniro:

itu road to calabar not a federal road?! I travel a lot, the worst ave seen this year is lokoja, ajaokuta road
I disagree with you on this, you need to visit from mopa to egbe and see the conditions of the road. This town houses so many big names in Nigeria but they only care about their pockets and can't influence the govt to fix the roads.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by edibobo: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Akpabio's years was spent on building Flyovers that are not economic important to State. Eight years he collected over 3 trillion Naira without a single industry in the State. He was busy buying chieftaincy titles and wasted all our moneys on frivolous things. No one should mention that he built a world class stadium here because the budget for that stadium was meant for Sport City and some faceless beings going round castigating someone that is less four years in the saddle. Udom has achieved more than Akpabio so there's no two ways about it. Akpabio's era was full of killings, kdnapping and abduction of indigenes. Any road that needs Udom's attention would be obliged. I assure you all that by next week those areas would be having Government's attention.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by madridsta007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
DankemzI:
See Photos That Akwa Ibom State Government Don't Want You To See

Hurray A'Ibom is 31
We've Come a long way.....

From on shore/ Offshore oil dichotomy,

To the oil Boom Era of Uncommon Transformation....!

From Uncommon Transformation to the Industrialisation Era!

Sadly all the Industrialization is happening in 1 Local government(Onna L.G.A) out of the 31 L.G.A of the State.

This is the Industrialization in my Area....
Who is deceiving who?
#UruaEkpaRoad
#FixUruaEkpaRoad
#WePayTaxToo
#HighestOilProducer

Reality on ground, no 3D effects
True State of things forget the Media hype
#UdomIsWorking
#A'Ibom@31

The government has forgotten about Urua Ekpa!
Abeg make we shun partial and cosmetic Industrialization and start from the Roots,
If not Boys go still de drive keke with Bsc/MSc.
Because half bread is better than egg roll

Seems Godwsill Akpabio's alert has landed. grin grin grin
Youths doing excellent jobs for disgruntled politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by udees: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
...and what did Godswill do for you people ?
If Godswill did all thing--What will the sitting governor do---Aint you notice that in uyo main town presently is becoming dark in the night because there is no street light again in some roads--This were thinks that did not happen during Godswill time -never.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by BRASH: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
donaldfafree:
OP we know what your true intentions are. Trying to berate the current akwa Ibom state government will remain futile. Too bad for u. Most Nigerians now knw better. SMH
if u go through his posts, u will notice that he is always writing negative post about d state. He is a paid apc agent.i knw D govt should work on d roads bt d op is just biasd
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by GSA01: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
The fact is that in terms of performance Udom Emmanuel has not perform close to Godswill Akpabio, that is why APC will fare very well as regards to previous General Election..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by bentlywills(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
The Akwa ibom wee know is Uyo and Eket

We don't know this place
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Kennydoc(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
candygist:

During akpabio time I can boastfully tell you that akwa ibome was the best state in south south. Akpabio made IBOM a London in Nigeria

Do you know how much Akpabio's government got during the years, especially when you remember the states then shared excess crude savings? Do you also know Akwa Ibom is one of the most indebted states today because of the numerous loans Akpabio took?
You should understand that many states now are struggling to pay salaries and still stay afloat. The state of things in Akwa Ibom now cannot be as it was during the reign of Akpabio, if we're to be sincere to ourselves.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Donfred12(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Akpabio has Don well let udo continued from where others stop that is good governance

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by pastormellanby: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
I see the way some people reason like chicken anytime people say something about PDP govern states, some useless youth will tag it propaganda instead of saying the truth they are giving excuses for their failures when we have states like ekiti and Co in the west with d least allocation . If it were to be osun state they will tell you that they are not performing well why we have state with the lowest population in Nigeria an oil producing state that cannot pay workers salaries for months but the useless youth will not say the obvious the only thing they do is to say one party is evil but the other one is the Messiah if u like enter lagoon because of politicians when they are busy making waves for their families. Lazy youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by OldBeer: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
melanch:
I served in akwa ibom n i regretted it
Why?
Na corpers dey enjoy that side o.
You no follow chop oil money?
You for meet people to show you the way.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Lekas12111: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
We have many of this in Lagos state despite the huge resources and the excess money they are making in Lagos APC is a fraud
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is @Tonyebarcanista?... Rush in here bro, somebody dey spoil your work. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by deebrownneymar: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
DankemzI:

Hurray A'Ibom is 31

Sadly all the Industrialization is happening in 1 Local government(Onna L.G.A) out of the 31 L.G.A of the State.

Who is deceiving who?
#UruaEkpaRoad
#FixUruaEkpaRoad
#WePayTaxToo
#HighestOilProducer

#UdomIsWorking
#A'Ibom@31

Abeg make we shun partial and cosmetic Industrialization and start from the Roots,

you be typical bad bele propagandist. e dey everywhere, even for USA. Your pay master should try another person.
Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
DankemzI:

Hurray A'Ibom is 31

Who is deceiving who?
#UruaEkpaRoad
#FixUruaEkpaRoad
#WePayTaxToo
#HighestOilProducer

#UdomIsWorking
#A'Ibom@31

Posting pictures of one or two roads with claims that roads in Akwa Ibom are bad is very petty.

No state in Nigeria where you won't see worst roads, come to Edo State, Lagos, Delta, Rivers, Ogun...it's everywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See by FarahAideed: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
123abcclown:

Yes yes 60 percent ..I know what I am saying ..Do you know 70 percent of Lagosian have no access to proper toilets and 98 percent have zero access to potable pipe borne water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.