Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? (11878 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? by slyk2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
your son is still a minor.

if you are envisaging about who takes over if you are not around, till your son is of age, your wife is the best bet.

as a minor, she will still take care of him and all he has.
Re: Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? by omotodra: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
NAA WHAAA OOOO.  smiley

Tell me, how can a small boy be your next of kin? You met and married your wife before your Son and I belief your wife is the closes person to you. Can your Son who does'nt even know his wright or wronge explain your situation to your DOCTOR, LAWYER, BUSINESS partners e.t.c if the worse happen to you? God forbid such thing.

So pls think well, at least let him become an adult first before next level. Men!!! someone made a comment above that women are dangerous, pls ignor that person because women who love thier hubby does not think as such as long the hubby shows her that she's loved as well.

What kind of woman will want to dupe her own hubby afther bearing a child for him. pls
Re: Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? by Tolulop001(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no mind these ignorami ( plural for ignoramus) posters of above, they really think women are so mean, check urself first abeg!
Re: Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? by medoyejoseph: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
My respond is YES because your wife is your earthly partner till death separates you. If today your wife leaves you whatever she carts away must still be used to cater for your children except no issue between you.Note, the moment there is LOVE between you which is the foundational key that holds marriage i will advise you to make your wife your NEXT OF KIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? / I Feel Betrayed By My Wife. : What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.