Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Tinubu Is A Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Failure (3215 Views)

Saraki Begs Tinubu; Is Now Ready To Respect Leaders Position / Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by donmayor(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2007
Tinubu and many other governors are big time failures. I feel like taking a gun and shooting each of them 1 by 1 including OBJ. NOw Nigerians have a chance of throwing these thieves out and allowing new brains and younger brains take over but no.They distrust the young saying what can they do and they line up behind this same thieves.Sometimes I think Nigerians are the most stupid set of people. Considering the performance of PDP and Tinubu's Alliance of corruption AC(according to OBJ), they are not meant to command the kind of support they command now.
We are to be blamed for the failure of Nigerian leaders. People like me who failed to register to vote are to blame. People like those who would vote for the PDP and AC are to blame. Those old men who believe you have to be a true son of Lagos to rule Lagos are to blame. Those who are not ready to pick up stones and throw them at lying politicians during their campaigns. Those decide to be blind to the fact that nothing is working in Nigeria.
I wish we could show politicians that our votes do count by deciding not to vote for any of the well known parties like AC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Mamajama(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2007
Amen to that, I totally agree with your point my brother
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2007
It is so obvious that you have never been to Northern Nigeria and Katsina state in particular for you to compare the level of poverty to anywhere in the south.
The health sector is so good in Katsina that the governor who provided them travels abroad to cure constipation and heat rash grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by alabiyemmy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2007
what has he done?
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by segestar(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
Larufa i completely agree with u. considering the population of lagos, demands in lagos coupled with the facts that uncle sege has starved the tinubu administration of funds, i think tinubu has performed reasonably
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2007
Again cant you all notice that all Tinubu's critic on this thread are not based in Nigeria. If Tinubu has not done anything I wonder why you now assess Daniel and Yar'Adua as having done better. Despite the fact that he was denied allocation for a long time. All the South South PDP govs that collect megabucks monthly what have they done.
All the other govs that have lesser challenges in their state and Federal backing what did they achieve??
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by alabiyemmy(m): 1:30am On Apr 13, 2007
i hate it when people think you have become a dunce and a fool as to what is going on back home just because you are not residence there permanently. I guess the people on the ground all beleive Tinny has done well and we not there are the ones castigating him as having done nothing?
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by jockey112(m): 3:25am On Apr 13, 2007
Ose jare Alabiyemmy as if living abroad means loosing your common sense,maybe they are right though tinubu as performed to their expection good for them but at least we know what BRIBERY means.hey mate would you hold tony blair responsible if the transportation system in london is in crisis,isnt that why we have ken as the mayor of london.
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by donmayor(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2007
I'm in Lagos o and I tell you that Tinubu has not performed. definitely he has to do something that people can see having being there for 8years and i think that's wat all this people that are supporting tinubu are seeing. they are acting the typical Nigerian mentality. He has not delivered how he should deliver and people are praising him instead of calling for his head.
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Mamajama(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2007
I was in Lagos in December and shocked at the seen at Oshodi, Idumota and Apapa. I am not sure what part of Lagos this people praising Tinubu reside. where is Latsma when drivers are driving on the opposite direction of third mainland bridge during traffic our? its so amazing how many Nigerians will sell their soul for a pea nut. I wish I have a copy of Tinubu speech when seeking the office of governorship, has he fulfill all his promise in 8 years?
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by donmayor(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2007
Buses have turned roads to permanent bus parks, markets are dirty, medians meant for people to walk on have become garbage dumps, many roads have been surface patched only few like Lagos Island is being well done, numerous traffic agencies(purple,white and brown) - no result, multiple taxes etc, Tinubu has really done well. It's only the blind that would look at Lagos now and say Tinubu has improved Lagos. Even the blind sef knows that Lagos was better just before Tinubu.
I don't know why Nigerians are so ready to accept mediocre governance. Tinubu is ok as long as he shows he is doing something. i don't think our forefathers sef with their own level of education and practice of government thought that way.
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
@Alabiyemmy, Mamajama, Donmayor

Pls go and sit down somewhere jare!!!

what the heck are you talking about?

only a blind man will query Tinubu's achievements,

why not respond to the questions posed by Dayokanu?

did you not see Debosky's post? mind you, he also is not in Nigeria at the moment so dont give me that line of ''you all back home condone mediocre governance''

NAME 5 GOVERNORS THAT PERFORMED MORE THAN TINUBU tongue cool

another question for you all; name 3 South West politicians more powerful than he is at the moment cool
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Mamajama(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2007
kitaun Duh, we are not talking about popularity we are talking of performance and credibility, what side of the bed did you wake up from? Lagos is a mess mismanagement, and It's still the dirtiest city in Africa. so what the heck are you talking about TInubu achievement. what has he done that is so out standing for Lagos? Even Jakande was before your time any way was the only action governor Lagos has ever had.
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by saintchux(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

kitaun Duh, we are not talking about popularity we are talking of performance and credibility, what side of the bed did you wake up from? Lagos is a mess mismanagement, and It's still the dirtiest city in Africa. so what the heck are you talking about TInubu achievement. what has he done that is so out standing for Lagos? Even Jakande was before your time any way was the only action governor Lagos has ever had.

U see Lagos from USA abi?
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Mamajama(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2007
DUFOS, when I come to Nigeria 3 times a year where do i come through? Duh, I have family in Lagos and I'm a Lagosian by social life.
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2007
mamjama I know you have your reservations against Tinubu, but please mention the specific areas he has failed. The rubbish situation is vastly improved, if not perfect, as well as many projects - roads, bar beach, hospitals, housing etc as I listed in my previous post. If you can debunk any of the aforementioned claims, then be my guest. simply saying 'what has he done' after the evidence we have adduced is not enough.

He may not have been perfect, but he has acquitted himself quite well in my estimation, especially when compared with other guv'nors.

the 300MW AES power station is also there, the first IPP in Nigeria (despite the PDP's denial and false claims by Odili to be the first), it would be running now, helping Lagosians solve power problems if not for the incompetent Fed Govt who insist on putting the power into the grid and sharing it to locations, and the poor gas supply situation also the Feds fault. This occured due to Tinubu's vision and ability to attract investment

http://www.aes.com/aes/index?page=country&cat=NG
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by dayokanu(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2007
For those in Lagos we see highway managers cleaning the streets everyday, Have you seen the solution to the bar beach where the Fed govt was pissing around with for years, Several roads in Lagos have been reconstructed, Giving Lagos roads a permanent solution e.g Lagos Island unlike some govt that would just pour tar on the ground he contracted the job to Julius Berger go to Lagos Island and see for yourself you wont beleive your eyes
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by kitaun(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2007
MAMAJAMA

WHY DO I JUST THINK WHERE YOU ARE IS REALLY AFFECTING YOUR WAY OF REASONING? grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by copyrites: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Sammy07: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2022
copyrites:
grin grin
Meaning he perform more than anyone in 1997-2007
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by copyrites: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
No be me talk sha. Na 2007 thread cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by workchopNG: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
So much for someone that built Lagos. Make u dey go sef
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by obinna58(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obi is worst than tinubu

Not me saying but history is speaking for tinubu even he is highly corrupt

Tinubu is the lesser evil one, thought it was obi
Re: Tinubu Is A Failure by Felabrity: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Let me comment here so it will get back to no 1 page

No be only una dey mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame! Shame! Shame! Former Governor From North Now Minister’s Aide / Fresh Documents In $3m Bribe Scandal Implicate Otedola / Rivers Group Scolds Amaechi Over His Comment That Gej Only Developed Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.