Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62751 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Aystarz: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
chronique:
Go bitch,get out of the way, get out the way...

LuuuuDaaaaah
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by technicallyrich(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Most people think women do ruinx because they want money.but its more than that.
I have dated ruinx girls and even ashawoo.most do it for fun,just like as most men sleep with women for fun and pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by AdaNonye: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
oops mehn....this is very painful....just make sure u press for custody of any children produced by the union.....she's wicked and that's an understatement

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is why it is not advisable to get married to a Lady that is almost 40 years of age.

Most of them are just desperate to escape the eyes of the public and the gossip tongues of her neighbours.

They don't marry for love.
Once they get married, they still maintain their old habits, which can be secretly cheating, hoeing around or lying..

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by chronique(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Aystarz:

LuuuuDaaaaah

grin grin grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.

God I so pity your future husband, he is damn screwed!!! with what you posted, you will do worst than that woman grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reelmii:
my friend shut up there,

it is not about the age, it is about the person involved

a younger lady would have done same

it seems you don't read to understand. you did not see where he said the lady married him because her clock is ticking.as for young lady doing the same(marrying because of ticking clock)you should wait for a thread that is created about that or you can do the creating .for now we have a problem here that we are tackling and it is not about young ladies
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by akinzschatzi(f): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Well, know who are getting involved with before settling down with them for marriage. The woman must have, in one way or the other, displayed her true colours to be covetous and only out for goodies. So, if u wanna get married, shine your eyes. shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.
yeye people. be claiming equality with men till menopause will come knocking and you will become as desperate as the woman here that jump into any available dick

3 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Men cheat all the time, am happy the tables are reversing, and will continue to reverse so that men will suffer. The girl has nothing to loose , if the husband divorces her, she still has the liberty to continue her sweet relationship with the money bag.
Broke as.s husband here crying wolf. Weak man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by mgtow: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is why I always tell guys never to take women seriously. Focus on how to make money and BOSS UP. Women fear men that are MEN in every sense and that includes having megabucks. Flush love down the drain and focus on what's really important. Please guys let's try to have some sense.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by jesmond3945: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
The moral of the story is don't marry olosho. Before you marry check very well if your babe is a retired olosho please run.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by seasy: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See them, later they will say it's natural for men to cheat but when served same thing hot by a woman, they cry blue murder, nansense.

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Prinzyy: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's IKWERE people...
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Prinzyy: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Th cryat's IKWERE people...
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by monex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See them, later they will say it's natural for men to cheat but when served same thing hot by a woman, they cry blue murder, nansense.

She has left him for the married man na. She is lost.

If your husband cheats on you and leaves you for the other woman, dont bother fighting. He is lost.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
AdaNonye:
oops mehn....this is very painful....just make sure u press for custody of any children produced by the union.....she's wicked and that's an understatement
he had better leave the kids for the woman to train on his behalf. where would he get money to train them.

it is better he visits the kids, abd he must tell her that nothing must happen to those children. let her be the one to bother about wellbeing so that she can know how sweet single parenting is
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Barryton: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
when we told them not 2 marry desperate ladies above 28 they called us names... its a pity u'll have a learn d hard way...
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by seasy: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
franchasng:

Guys any girl telling u that she loves u, pls run o because there is nothing like love.

Love is a word used by smarter humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit.

All the ladies screaming I LOVE MY MAN, don't mind them, they love the way he splashes money and gifts on them.

Chioma is forming love for Davido, why Because Davido have got the money raining on her!

Annie Idibia claims she loves Tuface why

All because of money!

And of course men too are victim, they use I LOVE YOU to deceive and manipulate ladies they are smarter than.

Life is a jungle....you get what your smartness and luck can get for u.

Love is for the weak! They will wake up when they have been used to fulfill the other party's selfish wish then the spell called love will fall off.

If there is love, why do people who once professed I LOVE YOU to each other later start professing I HATE YOU when things go against their selfish desire

If there is love, why would husband and wife who once swore to love each other till death wake up and start professing hatred and wanting each other dead or whatever

LOVE is a FALLACY!

All romantic love comes with a condition; either money, sex, beauty, sexy shape, figure 8, big Abs, 12 packs, handsomeness, fame, politics, connection or what have u.

We form love when we find someone that has the things we have been desiring to get lipsrsealed

I agree with you on this, cos its not one-sided. This love thing is somehow.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Hayzead07(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
you no just get sense. And some fools liked the poo you wrote there
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reelmii:
my friend shut up there,
it is not about the age, it is about the person involved
a younger lady would have done same
or even more. Not about age at all
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by JacksonOyibo: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Another social media lie.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.
Na that mentality dey turn una to EVENING NEWSPAPER SO?

I don't condone cheating from either sex though
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Priye007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin pls take heart. Women are bad.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by djon78(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

This is heart wrenching, ego smashing, BP rising and utterly humiliating.

Sorry brother pick up the broken pieces of your heart and move on...

This is the best advice here. He should pick the broken pieces and move on. At least they only had one child.

Its just a matter of time, he will get over it. And get going again with life. Such is life.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by fykes(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Men should be careful the easiest way to destroy a man's destiny is through marriage.

Like me, I will just be thinking of how gruesome to end her life and I won't have peace or move on until I see her begging for her life in a pool of her blood.

What am I saying self... Stay away from bitter women

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by yashau(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
franchasng:

Guys any girl telling u that she loves u, pls run o because there is nothing like love.

Love is a word used by smarter humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit.

All the ladies screaming I LOVE MY MAN, don't mind them, they love the way he splashes money and gifts on them.

Chioma is forming love for Davido, why Because Davido have got the money raining on her!

Annie Idibia claims she loves Tuface why

All because of money!

And of course men too are victim, they use I LOVE YOU to deceive and manipulate ladies they are smarter than.

Life is a jungle....you get what your smartness and luck can get for u.

Love is for the weak! They will wake up when they have been used to fulfill the other party's selfish wish then the spell called love will fall off.

If there is love, why do people who once professed I LOVE YOU to each other later start professing I HATE YOU when things go against their selfish desire

If there is love, why would husband and wife who once swore to love each other till death wake up and start professing hatred and wanting each other dead or whatever

LOVE is a FALLACY!

All romantic love comes with a condition; either money, sex, beauty, sexy shape, figure 8, big Abs, 12 packs, handsomeness, fame, politics, connection or what have u.

We form love when we find someone that has the things we have been desiring to get lipsrsealed
sense!
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
venai:
Haba She married him just to get a child?
Abeg, if there is any lady between the ages of 25 and 32 here, who just wanna get a child, please contact me. Have a child for me and go your way. Baby mama na im sure past Abeg.
To marry dey fear me.
how good looking are you? What is your height? Does poverty run in your veins? You sabi book?

We have to know these things before selecting sperm..

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by delugajackson: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by janejive(f): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Evidence of wickedness. She didn't want to leave her past behind.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Tundeobama(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
i need a baby mama outside Nigeria usa or Canada préfared.Check my profile to add up
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Tundeobama(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
HannahHitler:
how good looking are you? What is your height? Does poverty run in your veins? You sabi book?

We have to know these things before selecting sperm..
i need a baby mama outside Nigeria usa or Canada préfared.Check my profile to add up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.