Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62752 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by movetoca: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

That is why we must Marry only those in their 20s
The advice is for you bachelors. I married last year and I'm happy. My cousin married one 30+ few years ago and I can tell you he is regretting it seriously. No respect, so many ex and they age fast.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by mymadam(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rityonyi:
grin

Haba... u sef undecided
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Philpham:
Men cheat all the time, am happy the tables are reversing, and will continue to reverse so that men will suffer. The girl has nothing to loose , if the husband divorces her, she still has the liberty to continue her sweet relationship with the money bag.
Broke as.s husband here crying wolf. Weak man.
from the way i am seeing this it seems you have been cheated on before or it has happened to someone close to you.....funny thing is the way people believe the impossible..."trust"...someone so trusts another person that he fails to realise that the person is human too with plans and flaws....i have come to believe that we are not perfect but not everyone is bad some are just weak and in trying to hide their weakness they make mistakes.....believe it or not....who a man loves he will be ashamed if he doesnt spend on her....he may not be as rich as the other guy but at heart he is wonderful.....pain changes all of us, it makes us either wiser or more defensive........think abt what you said dont let ur pain change ur heart.....love does exist
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:
Na that mentality dey turn una to EVENING NEWSPAPER SO?

Including your mother and sisters right?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

yeye people. be claiming equality with men till menopause will come knocking and you will become as desperate as the woman here that jump into any available dick

I can never be desperate like your mother and sisters even if I was not yet married. Women who knows their worth can never be desperate for marriage. Na marriage dey rush them. Take note of that. U obviously talking from the experience of your family that you witnessed.

Pained broke niggas crying fowl when same thing they serve women are given back to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Including my mother and sisters right?
If You say so ma'am
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:

If You say so ma'am. I agree I'm a product of a broken home caused by my mother's desperation when she became evening newspaper

You are so right. It reflects in your dumb post
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Sigmabond(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
As incomprehensible as women! Odi egwu.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

You are so right. But I'm Hot and need you, I'm wet but no one here cos I'm an evening newspapaper

I'm tired of touching myself

Flee from me, you dauta of Jezebel
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by DanielsParker(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.

smh.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by FUSS: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rityonyi:
grin

What's funny?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Jeferious: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
frozen70:
All I can say is satisfy a woman in all areas she needs to be satisfied and things like this won't happen

Pay attention to this advice at your own peril. Meanwhile, it is better to be feared than to be loved(Machiavelli, 1532:The Prince). In dealing with women, seek both. Make sure she loves you, and also fears you.

In life, it's necessary to create a reputation of bloody retribution when wronged. Pablo Escobar's wife can't attempt to wh*re around in the lifetime of her man. It's true she loved him, but she also feared him. Same with the men who served him till his last breath.

And finally, don't bow to a woman's every desire. It's a sign of weakness, and women have more enhanced abilities than we men to detect human inadequacies. In fact, their brains interpret such moves as weakness

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by AdaNonye: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reelmii:
he had better leave the kids for the woman to train on his behalf. where would he get money to train them.

it is better he visits the kids, abd he must tell her that nothing must happen to those children. let her be the one to bother about wellbeing so that she can know how sweet single parenting is
Nah...doesn't make sense. He should be responsible for his child and not drag the child into the mess. If he leaves the child,the woman can easily sue for anything or paint him black in the child's mind

All those shaming woman need to more sensible,the truth really is men cheat all the time and women get blamed for it...if anyone cheats in marriage, he/she is to be blamed.... u swore to endure both goof and bad till death. Let your word be your bond
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Nairaland and fictional stories again
guy any thing is possible
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by purplebeing(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked
This is heart wrenching, ego smashing, BP rising and utterly humiliating.
Sorry brother pick up the broken pieces of your heart and move on...
God bless you...
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

I can never be desperate like your mother and sisters even if I was not yet married. Women who knows their worth can never be desperate for marriage. Na marriage dey rush them. Take note of that. U obviously talking from the experience of your family that you witnessed.

Pained broke niggas crying fowl when same thing they serve women are given back to them.
I don't have a sister and my mother married at a good young age. pour your frustration on your mother who did a terrible job on raising you

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:

I'm done f***cking my desperate mother, she's a dauta of Jezebel
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

I don't have a sister and my mother married at a good young age. pour your frustration on your mother who did a terrible job on raising you

Your first post when you mentioned my post that wasn't even directed to an unknown thing like you is the proper definition of ***frustration*** and shows your kind of upbringing. I just gave you what you dished out, so deal with it and next time think before quoting any post to type thrash. Not everyone will be mild in replying silly tantrums.

If your mother spent more time to train you instead of hunting d***cks upandan, you wouldn't use such words in your first post to describe women generally.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Myself n my mum are bitches.....
And my gay.ggot dad rape me tru my Annuss
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:

I am a bastard. I was rejected and thrown into the gutter by my wayward mother who doesnt even know who impregnated her. She's such a cheap hoe. Don't blame me for being a nuisance on nairaland. It's not my fault
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
lilbest4:
This one is seriously mad
He should "look for what the married man is doing and emulate him"
The adviser is mad.
Very very mad like thats an excuse to fûck around.. Whatever happened to communication & trying to make the union work?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by MrPaul2: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Nairaland and fictional stories again

I use to think it's fiction too until I get to Kwara state. This course mate of mine got married last year yet she is still bliping this ugly old fool she had been dating for years. I tried talking to her but she is so stubborn. I feel like telling her husband but I'm afraid of breaking someone home. It's really annoying and this young man is working hard to ensure a better life for her. My friend this is reality not fiction

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.
. Bros you get it all wrong, even the younger wife's are not exempted, I know what I am saying because I am talking from an in dept experience. Good, God fearing and virtuous women stopped existing during the time of our mothers, that's late 80s and 90s. What we have currently are conditional wife's they only love and appreciate their husbands only when you are providing their needs, then you become sweety, honey pie etc. But when you are incapacitated, you can no longer provide their needs due to lost of job or you are strongly indebted, then you become papa Chukwudi or baba Iyabo. Even when you are still trying your best to meet to your wife need, you still see her call you Oni-aranu. Woman matter na only God hand e de
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Your first post when you mentioned my post that wasn't even directed to an unknown thing like you is the proper definition of ***frustration*** and shows your kind of upbringing. I just gave you what you dished out, so deal with it and next time think before quoting any post to type thrash. Not everyone will be mild in replying silly tantrums.

If your mother spent more time to train you instead of hunting d***cks upandan, you wouldn't use such words in your first post to describe women generally.
pour your frustration on your mother. I won't waste my insult on people like you
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. Bros you get it all wrong, even the younger wife's are not exempted, I know what I am saying because I am talking from an in dept experience. Good, God fearing and virtuous women stopped existing during the time of our mothers, that's late 80s and 90s. What we have currently are conditional wife's they only love and appreciate their husbands only when you are providing their needs, then you become sweety, honey pie etc. But when you are incapacitated, you can no longer provide their needs due to lost of job or you are strongly indebted, then you become papa Chukwudi or baba Iyabo. Even when you are still trying your best to meet to your wife need, you still see her call you Oni-aranu. Woman matter na only God hand e de
I know they all have fault just as we men have faults but they get worst with age.as the grow older with no man to call their own the become desperate and ready to jump on any available dick.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by sweetilicious(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
Is this a joke? As a matter of fact,dude should stop eating her food before he dies. of sicknesses as Igbo culture depicts. Cheating wife that has no remorse is a devil.She is a dangerous woman.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by verycheese: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ahn Ahn, e reach you like that? Just news o, see your reaction, if Na you nko, wetin you go kon do?
chronique:
Go bitch,get out of the way, get out the way...
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

pour your frustration on your mother. I won't waste my insult on people like you

Dolt.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

Dolt.
it runs in your blood. the woman who brought you to this earth got f9 as a mother
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

it runs in your blood. the woman who brought you to this earth got f9 as a mother

U apparently talking about the LovePeddler who failed to train you properly. That's why you could use derogatory words to describe women generally cos u think all women are useless like her. Gtfo
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by chronique(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
verycheese:
Ahn Ahn, e reach you like that? Just news o, see your reaction, if Na you nko, wetin you go kon do?

Same reaction. In short, dem no born am well make she enter my house after the discovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.