Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62753 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:

U apparently talking about the LovePeddler who failed to train you properly. That's why you could use derogatory words to describe women generally cos u think all women are useless like her. Gtfo
I never said women are useless. I only said expired and desperate women like you and the poster's wife are useless.
must you bring out insult from your mouth in every breath? has the frustration gotten to point where your brain can no longer process good words? I just figure out that your mother is no longer with your dad and she had children for different men that why you think everyone mom is the same. if not who else could you have learnt the attitude of yours from?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
rOsy247:
I have done countless Abortions, now I am the definition of a used pampers....
I'm depressed and need love
pls love me or I kill myself.....
I just love your Pix and want you
Reply my DMs
Help this old dying olosho
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by smeag0l(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Don't let me say what's on my mind. How will you still be asking a man who caught his wife cheating with a married man all these questions?
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2018
oshe11:
I am a useless bastard. I am so jobless that's why I spend my whole life being a nuisance on nairaland. My life is so empty and I'm so jobless. I wish my wayward mother had aborted me after she discovered she has taken in for the mad man along the street. Now I have no hope in life.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

I never said women are useless. I only said expired and desperate women like you and the poster's wife are useless.
must you bring out insult from your mouth in every breath? has the frustration gotten to point where your brain can no longer process good words? I just figure out that your mother is no longer with your dad and she had children for different men that why you think everyone mom is the same. if not who else could you have learnt the attitude of yours from?

Lol that's the complete CV of the LovePeddler who gave birth to you and failed to train you properly. Your brain is not just dull. It's empty. U are so dumb that you don't understand the meaning of *derogatory* . It doesn't mean useless(like u though). It means unpleasant words like the ones u agreed to have used in this your post to describe women generally and I'm trying to correct you numbskull that for the fact that your mother who you know very well(cos u don't know me) is expired and desperate it doesn't interpret to mean all women are like her. There are women with high value who knows their worth and can never be desperate like her. So channel your frustration to the desperado who you said *left your father and had children for different men* including yourself(meaning you are a bastard). It's no fault of women generally that she refused to be useful. Leave women out of it and face her

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2018
rOsy247:

Lol that's the complete CV of the LovePeddler who gave birth to you and failed to train you properly. Your brain is not just dull. It's empty. U are so dumb that you don't understand the meaning of *derogatory* . It doesn't mean useless(like u though). It means unpleasant words like the ones u agreed to have used in this your post to describe women generally and I'm trying to correct you numbskull that for the fact that your mother who you know very well(cos u don't know me) is expired and desperate it doesn't interpret to mean all women are like her. There are women with high value who knows their worth and can never be desperate like her. So channel your frustration to the desperado who you said *left your father and had children for different men* including yourself(meaning you are a bastard). It's no fault of women generally that she refused to be useful. Leave women out of it and face her
must we continue this? it morning already and you are suppose to wake up a bit refresh but it seem even the calmness of the night cannot take away your frustration. I don't have time for people like you this morning. I have a lot of things to sort out
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2018
rOsy247:

you know one thing I learnt from this? frustrated women always attack their fellow women with any given opportunity
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

I will not have any problem with my daughter if she remain unmarried. as for the part that talk about my age,I don't like wasting insult on people online

I wasn`t insulting you. Really.
Hopefully, your daughter will get married when she`s ready but, do you know how it feels for someone else to want something and not have it?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
rOsy247:
How was your night? Hope you are feeling good today?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

you know one thing I learnt from this? frustrated women always attack their fellow women with any given opportunity

Dol.t you are the one calling your mother names thinking you are attacking women generally. Women you don't even know (including me). Im only trying to install sense into your thick head. Next time you see her, tell her to teach you how to respect women
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=71507657][/quote]

Mugu
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by oshe11: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
rOsy247:

Mugu
Its OK ma'am......
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
rOsy247:

Dol.t you are the one calling your mother names thinking you are attacking women generally. Women you don't even know (including me). Im only trying to install sense into your thick head. Next time you see her, tell her to teach you how to respect women
she said I should never respect stupid, desperate, frustrated overage single women
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2018
boyjo:

I wasn`t insulting you. Really.
Hopefully, your daughter will get married when she`s ready but, do you know how it feels for someone else to want something and not have it?
if you want it ,work towards it and you deserve it,nothing will stop you from having it
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

if you want it ,work towards it and you deserve it,nothing will stop you from having it

Okay, so all these single pretty ladies like Rita Dominic or the younger versions we have all around don`t want it or are not working towards it?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2018
boyjo:

Okay, so all these single pretty ladies like Rita Dominic or the younger versions we have all around don`t want it or are not working towards it?
most threw it away when they have it.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by boyjo: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

most threw it away when they have it.

Most?
With the men that don`t have jobs and resources all over the place?
The women get to take the blame?
How do you even come up with these eba swallowing assumptions ehn?
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
boyjo:

Most? With the men that don`t have jobs and resources all over the place? The women get to take the blame? How do you even come up with these eba swallowing assumptions ehn?
let us end this since we are never going to think same way
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mklanceee:

she said I should never respect stupid, desperate, frustrated overage single women

Since that doesn't describe me in any way cos I'm happily married and was never desperate before marriage neither am I overaged. It doesn't describe the woman the op talked about as well. It's a Complete description of who your mother is and you ma a bastard representing her well on nairaland. Product of a useless home.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2018
Marriage is sweet indeed lol.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Saff(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
franchasng:

Guys any girl telling u that she loves u, pls run o because there is nothing like love.

Love is a word used by smarter humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit.

All the ladies screaming I LOVE MY MAN, don't mind them, they love the way he splashes money and gifts on them.

Chioma is forming love for Davido, why Because Davido have got the money raining on her!

Annie Idibia claims she loves Tuface why

All because of money!

And of course men too are victim, they use I LOVE YOU to deceive and manipulate ladies they are smarter than.

Life is a jungle....you get what your smartness and luck can get for u.

Love is for the weak! They will wake up when they have been used to fulfill the other party's selfish wish then the spell called love will fall off.

If there is love, why do people who once professed I LOVE YOU to each other later start professing I HATE YOU when things go against their selfish desire

If there is love, why would husband and wife who once swore to love each other till death wake up and start professing hatred and wanting each other dead or whatever

LOVE is a FALLACY!

All romantic love comes with a condition; either money, sex, beauty, sexy shape, figure 8, big Abs, 12 packs, handsomeness, fame, politics, connection or what have u.

We form love when we find someone that has the things we have been desiring to get lipsrsealed
signed and sealed. When people wake up and realise this, the world will be a better place with less expectations held on people because of “ love”. Love is a lie, we’ve been brainwashed by the media to believe in this fairytale romance story, that never happens. Love has no conditions. We tolerate people for our own selfish desires, that’s human nature. The only true love is between a mother and child. Every other love has conditions, once those conditions have faded/ been taken away, resentment falls into the picture which leads to seperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Rochasstatue(f): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has been left devastated after he recently discovered that his wife of three years has been having an extra-marital affair. According to a social media influencer, Rita Egwu, the man's wife had been going see her lover (who is also married) in the apartment he rented for her years ago.

The woman who has now filed for divorce, allegedly told her husband that the man in question lavishes money on her and is very caring. She also allegedly said that she only married him to get a child because of her age. 

Read the full report below; 

I am so unhappy this morning. A male friend of mine just called to inform me that he just found out his wife of 3 years had maintained the rent of her former house where she lived before they got married. She had been going to spend time with the married man she was dating before they got married.

On confronting her she said "If na you, you go leave that kind man for yourself?" " He lavishes me with money and is very caring, I only married you to have a child because of my age".

Honestly, I have nothing to say to him. My only advice was he should just pray and forgive. He should find out what the married man is doing right and emulate.

Abi wetin I for talk?

Chai! Dude is inconsolable and keeps rambling " I love my wife and wanted the best for her".

Meanwhile madam moved out when he traveled. She took everything including pulling the electric wires on the wall, spoons, mop stick, matchstick, pure water nylon bag, broom etc. Left only the chairs in the living room because they are old.

She has filed for divorce already. He will be reading comments.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-heartbroken-after-wife-revealed-why-she-cheated-on-him-with-married-man.html

Senseless story.
Atimes we should use our brains.
She married to have a child.
So her married bf couldn't impregnate her?
Delete this trash.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by franchasng: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saff:
signed and sealed. When people wake up and realise this, the world will be a better place with less expectations held on people because of “ love”. Love is a lie, we’ve been brainwashed by the media to believe in this fairytale romance story, that never happens. Love has no conditions. We tolerate people for our own selfish desires, that’s human nature. The only true love is between a mother and child. Every other love has conditions, once those conditions have faded/ been taken away, resentment falls into the picture which leads to seperation.
sense will not kill u, oya send me your account lamba and I will send u money to buy chilled coke my brand with hot burger kiss
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by N0favors: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saff:
shushhhhhhh
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by bigcasava1(m): 3:00am On Nov 03, 2018
frozen70:

You are even to small for a woman to break your heart

And because you no reach wetin woman dey take men do, she will just put you in the inner zip of her hand bag and zip you up

You can only breath when she opens the first zip to locate the inner zip wey you dey

The worst is that she will so deal with you and you won't be able to complain

By the time she is through with you both you and your big cassava go shrink

Never understand estimate the power of a woman
at ma age am yet to xperience it. i have been d one winning.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
lilbest4:
This one is seriously mad
He should "look for what the married man is doing and emulate him"
The adviser is mad.
same advice they give to women. what is good 4 d goose is good 4 d .............
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
murphyibiam15:

still , two wrongs can never make a right
then he should 4give. two wrongs can't make a right, she was wrong, he should be right with his approach to d issue. I hate cheating partners (male or female) but guys have taken it to be d right of a man to cheat and its always d fault of d lady that her husband cheats. let's serve same meal to both gender
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by beautifulrosa: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Philpham:
Men cheat all the time, am happy the tables are reversing, and will continue to reverse so that men will suffer. The girl has nothing to loose , if the husband divorces her, she still has the liberty to continue her sweet relationship with the money bag.
Broke as.s husband here crying wolf. Weak man.

I want to click the like button a million times but its just impossible.....
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Ugosample(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Reference:

This tit for tat psychological rush for the basement of morality is unhealthy and will hurt far more women than men in the long run. I seriously fear for our daughters of the future. The best way to conquer is to stoop and accept responsibility for making things work.

I don't think so tho
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by sim37(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
GOFRONT:
grin

Na men cheat pass

U deserve a slap on ur left ball for saying that, men cheat fine but if u see where woman dey cheat u go know say their cheating skills is from another planet
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by allenog(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote]when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.
[/queote]

E get why.... but them no go hear.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.