Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

She Friend-Zoned You....Now What ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Friend-Zoned You....Now What ? (328 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister / I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Friend-Zoned You....Now What ? by Donshaga(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
They call it the friend zone, but I don’t see what’s so damn friendly about it.

Sure, she lets you talk to her. Maybe you can even grab a bite to eat together.

But when it comes to getting into her pants, that’s a no-fly zone for you.

I just hate that friend zone crap. And I’m sure you do too.
Now if you find yourself caught in the friend zone, you better get the hell out of there IMMEDIATELY.

Instead of saying goodbye for good though, why not get what you actually want from her?

You know what I’m talking about. Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about what she looks like with no clothes on. Or how she sounds when she moans. Or how her hips move when she’s on top and bouncing on your pole.

Stop THINKING about that stuff and make it happen!  Check this out very closely for the top tricks that are revealed.

These will get you out of the friend zone and into the f*ck zone in no time at all.

Who knows, you might even get to bang her tonight!

Or you can just ignore this message.Continue to be the sucker that pays for her crap and gets nothing in return...

Yeah, I didn’t think that sounded too good either...

See here

Chris Uzor
Re: She Friend-Zoned You....Now What ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
she friend zones u,u move on to a better redefuned package

why click a link again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glad To Introduce You To SIT-ROTICS / Akwa Ibom State University Don Celebrates 25 Years Of Marriage / Dont Waste Your Time Reading Love Stories When You Can Earn 10-20k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.