Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister (1380 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by AmericanSons: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello,

So I wished this babe a happy new month and the best that the month has to offer but in the text, I called her a sister. grin

She has not replied to that text and I am sure she will never reply.

Now, I accepted that I have been friend zoned but why is she upset that I called her a sister? grin

You might wonder why I did that. Well, after months of no contact, she came to mind and I decided to reach out by just texting (I stopped using whatsapp to communicate with her) she replied the sms but called me a friend... of course, I knew what that meant and I just decided to call her a sister in mine... and she refused to reply even the prayers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by brosom(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Calm down no too rejoice, u should be very sure first if she even saw ur message before u can conclude.

Some girls have made it habit not to even bother or care at the sight of mssg or call of someone they friend zone by deleting the mssg as it came without giving a fork to read it because it's fool of simps craps, so urs could be one of those.. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Bluntguy: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
You subscribed to vawulence and still complained when the vawulence level was raised.

Lesson: Do not start what you know you cannot finish.
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Cypress042(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Simple man

Look at what you've reduced yourself into cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Michoco(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
'Don't turn into a spectator sitting on a cheap sit watching a game you're no longer in'
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by AmericanSons: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
brosom:
Calm down no too rejoice, u should be very sure first if she even saw ur message before u can conclude.

Some girls have made it habit not to even bother or care at the sight of mssg or call of someone they friend zone by deleting the mssg as it came without giving a fork to read it because it's fool of simps craps, so urs could be one of those.. undecided undecided

women read every text that comes into their phone... i am not waiting for any response, in fact, she not replying at all is what i expected.

it has been over 5 hours already... I did it intentionally.
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by AmericanSons: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Simple man

Look at what you've reduced yourself into cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Nonexisting1: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why not sub her bank account to apologize for calling her sister.

Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by brosom(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
AmericanSons:
women read every text that comes into their phone... i am not waiting for any response, in fact, she not replying at all is what i expected.

it has been over 5 hours already... I did it intentionally.
u can't generalize it to every woman out there I'm talking from experience bro, u have to be sure that she did read ur mssg before u conclude otherwise u re just deceiving ur self..

It'll be fork up to call to ask if she received ur mssg. But there are ways u can know if she reads ur mssg. Text her to send her account number that u want to dash her something for the weekend as a sister she is to u, if she does sent it then u tell her sorry it was a mistake and u thought it was ur direct sister.. grin

1 Like

Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Edipet(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
AmericanSons:
Hello,

So I wished this babe a happy new month and the best that the month has to offer but in the text, I called her a sister. grin

She has not replied to that text and I am sure she will never reply.

Now, I accepted that I have been friend zoned but why is she upset that I called her a sister? grin

You might wonder why I did that. Well, after months of no contact, she came to mind and I decided to reach out by just texting (I stopped using whatsapp to communicate with her) she replied the sms but called me a friend... of course, I knew what that meant and I just decided to call her a sister in mine... and she refused to reply even the prayers grin grin grin

how do you know that the reason she refused to reply you is because you called her a sister?
I have a girl that' friendzone me too, she only send me new month massage, if I replied the massage, and won't chat more send any massage to me till another month.
That' your girls is not angry because Yu called her sister, she has friendzone you, she doesn't want your massage anymore.
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Cypress042 post=116286958]Simple man
Look at what you've reduced yourself into

@Bolded And for him mind he still dey happy for displaying his stvpidity publicly! grin wink
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Why not sub her bank account to apologize for calling her sister.

Exactly that is a very good idea that will make him a very good and SIMPle man
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by AmericanSons: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Look at what you've reduced yourself into

@Bolded And for him mind he still dey happy for displaying his stvpidity publicly!
lol to you na stupidity. we musn't see things the same way.

I don't see it that way. I just see it as giving her a lower rank in all of it. She has her reason for inserting "friend" in her reply for something that didn't warrant even saying that. Just say u are fine when someone check up on you, now it may sound like i am still interested but the truth is that is how i treat people generally... I can just pick up my phone and call just to check on someone, it has nothing to do with being interested.

But she did what she did anyway and i kuku help her take am even lower... of course, she didn't reply because she understands the context.
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by AmericanSons: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Exactly that is a very good idea that will make him a very good and SIMPle man
I would rather give my money to a beggar or a complete stranger than give it to her or any girl I have interest it and surprisingly, I have been blessed so much this year since I started doing that. just random people on the street that I will never see again.
Re: She Friend Zoned Me But Upset That I Called Her A Sister by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Someone is purposely ignoring and ghosting your existence but here you are thinking it's because you added sister...

What a Simp-like thinking....!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important / Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food / Why Do Ghetto Areas Always Give Birth To Children Like Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.