Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads (379 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads by living2013(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
You need this ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER to stay on top of your game.

It's natural and 100% effective

It whitens your teeth perfectly
It prevents bad breath
It makes your gum more healthy
It gives you a fresh breath
It makes you smile happily and confidently

Available at promo price now, 37% OFF

Call/Whatsapp 08022597996

Re: Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads by sonofspada(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
This thing hardly works Na, mine is almost finished and I still have brown teeth
Re: Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads by living2013(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Very cool and effective

Re: Teeth Whitening For Lovers, Gents And Lads by living2013(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
sonofspada:
This thing hardly works Na, mine is almost finished and I still have brown teeth

There are lots of this product (both genuine and fake) in the market, it depends on where you got your own.

Mine is 100% effective. I imports directly from genuine manufacturer and as well use it. Lots of my customers often come back for more

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Date Someone? / 15 Things You Must Know Before You Marry A Pastor-part 2 / Come And Learn How To Make Money In 2019 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.