Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. (4239 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by sanesta: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gents, mention something ladies wear that irritate you. Ladies take notes cheesy
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ankle chain.

I detest that rubbish. You'll see a fish brain wearing a chain on a leg that can't match to greatness. undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by ValCon888: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't date Nigerian girls. So I can't relate to this question.

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
My favorite is waistbead.

I can die for a girl with waistbead. Having coitus with a girl without waistbead is waste of sin.

8 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

I can die for a girl with waistbead. Having coitus with a girl without waistbead is waste of sin.
Same here bro.
That waist bead dey turn me on separately

5 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
pant
bra

underwear
clothes

earrings
footwear

and accessories like jewelries.. ...

SATISFIED?

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:

Same here bro.
That waist bead dey turn me on separately
The dangling sound during coitus is orgasmic.

A girl without waistbead should be treated as a bandit, in a sane country.

7 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by siofra(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stupid thread undecided

10 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by paulolee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
any young babe wey de tie wrapper dey off me..If u visit n do such, i fit swear for u

5 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Northernblood5(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nose ring.

Although we love sleeping with ladies, but we also hate sleeping with prostitutes. In our mind, nose ring signifies a very wayward lady

17 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by bidexdo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
I hate waist bead angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

The dangling sound during coitus is orgasmic.

A girl without waistbead should be treated as a bandit, in a sane country.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by paulolee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Ankle chain.

I detest that rubbish. You'll see a fish brain wearing a chain on a leg that can't match to greatness. undecided

and those were no de wear anklets don use d legs match to greatness abi?? people do criticize wat dey dont understand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:

and those were no de wear anklets don use d legs match to greatness abi?? people do criticize wat dey dont understand
There's nothing to understand in foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Candidlady: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Later they will say ladies are sex starved!! Imagine those two grown up men up there salivating all over the thread!

93% of men are hypersexual!!! Hence the 100% rape tendency in all of em!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by adeoyekay(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

even I too, I love waist bead on female body

But I disgut woman putting on trouser.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by tee59(f): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
This new nosering that looks like a slaves

It's not the usual one that I have known

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by tsinzu: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Those long artificial finger nails and nose ring. It projects one kind ashawo vibes

5 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Later they will say ladies are sex starved!! Imagine those two grown up men up there salivating all over the thread!

93% of men are hypersexual!!! Hence the 100% rape tendency in all of em!!

Seems the thread is turning you on cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by GOFRONT(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pant inside Black tight inside trousers.......pvssy nor fit breathe Felicia.

Inyama nyama....very irritating

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Long nails
Heavy make up
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Later they will say ladies are sex starved!! Imagine those two grown-up men up there salivating all over the thread!

93% of men are hypersexual!!! Hence the 100% rape tendency in all of them!!

Don't t talk through the corner
Mention their name.

4 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by paulolee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

There's nothing to understand in foolishness.
foolishness?? dts yr own ideology of life...face it n leave others dt believe it isn't foolishness..
I remember back then my pastor do preach dt women wearing trousers, guys rocking tattoos n dreds are all foolishness bt now a lot av changed...
jus do ur own n free others..
if person like u go jand n fall in love with a lady dt wears such...d script go change

6 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
A THREAD FOR CHRONIC UNDIAGNOSED FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
A THREAD FOR CHRONIC UNDIAGNOSED FOOLS
I can see your nose ring
wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:

I can see your nose ring

GOOD
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Candidlady: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:

Don't t talk through the corner
Mention their name.

Iam scared of em. They might beat me lipsrsealed
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by KingAbdulazeez: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam scared of em. They might beat me lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Candidlady: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Seems the thread is turning you on cheesy

No kriss! Your weird wet dreams can't turn me on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

No kriss! Your weird wet dreams can't turn me on
Easy tigress cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Beautiful Lady Angrily Told Me Because I Rejected Her / E No Mean Say The Girl Na Ashawo! / See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.