Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

“how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts (10579 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Women mistakenly fall on d1ck all the time nothing new there.

ok this got me laughing grin wtf
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Pusyiter(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmmm....1 hour? shocked
Which woman can take it let alone a man?
I think s&x is overrated making one believe the hours spent in pumping/grinding determines the quality of the intimacy
MissRaine69:
Her priorities are confusing me. So if he had lasted 1 hour then this deceit would have eased her guilt? Cause that’s what it sounds like to me.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

TRUE TALK. THAT'S WHY I DON'T BLAME PEOPLE WHO "MISTAKENLY" HAVE SEX, EVEN WHEN THEY DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
MISTAKES... NOBODY IS ABOVE THEM.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by xapo(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
wagazala:
Mistakenly

Lol, reminds me of that famous song. 'She slipped, fell, landed on his d*#@

grin
eminem ft Dr Dre - guilty conscience
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol that kind thing.. Hope you are not speaking from experience sha grin
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
KMSunshine:

Lol that kind thing.. Hope you are not speaking from experience sha grin
I see many errm cough cough mistakes in my line of work. Many of them repeat jobs
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

I see many errm cough cough mistakes in my line of work. Many of them repeat jobs

Cases of Repeat offenders, encounted such as well in my line of studies, studied psychology, what therapist are you?
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by boyfwend(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Vanida i dont understand dis tory oocheesy. How a babe go use mistake nack her boyfwend's room matecheesy..come an explain biko.

Why you call me?
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by sacajawea: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Vanida i dont understand dis tory oocheesy. How a babe go use mistake nack her boyfwend's room matecheesy..come an explain biko
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
KMSunshine:

Cases of Repeat offenders, encounted such as well in my line of studies, studied psychology, what therapist are you?
I treat the offenders.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

I treat the offenders.

Miss Marshall mathers!
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
KMSunshine:

Miss Marshall mathers!
No more like south of the border that’s my area of expertise

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

No more like south of the border that’s my area of expertise

South of the border? You a cop or something grin you sound harsh!
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
KMSunshine:

South of the border? You a cop or something grin you sound harsh!
I am in the business of vagina and associates
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am in the business of vagina and associates

Loool damn right! No wahala.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Purplekush(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Purplekush post=71504459]

[b] modified*
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by rame18(f): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Madam be lying to her sick self, you can't unconsciously have sex without playing it in your head, you did it because you wanted to.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe, not all guys with big diick are good in bed, that's what she's trying to say cheesy
That's correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Selling Banana Causes A Massive Storm On The Road With Her Massive Backside / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.