Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? (10547 Views)

Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:04am On Sep 10, 2006
I feel so stupid, because everyone has been kissed except me, and I have asked everyone how it feels to be kissed, but they just tell me it's a good feeling, almost as how people describe having an "orgasm". But boys always thought I was ugly, or my lips would suck their face, Cuz I have big lips, so u know, juss like DSL(privates sucking lips) , they no i don't do that, but they want me to do that to them, i even see some men on this forum desiring my lips, Like my pic below this pic
and the one in my profile
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2006
feel so stupid, because everyone has been kissed except me, and I have asked everyone how it feels to be kissed, but they just tell me it's a good feeling, almost as how people describe having an "orgasm". But boys always thought I was ugly, or my lips would suck their face,  Cuz I have big lips, so u know, juss like DSL(privates sucking lips) , they no i don't do that, but they want me to do that to them, i even see some men on this forum desiring my lips,  Like my pic below this pic
and the one in my profile
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2006
Uju am a kiss freak can i date you or hook up with ya,what do u think?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by gbengaijot(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2006
Why are you worried about been kissed?.

According to your profile, it says you are 16. if you are actaully 16, then there is no cause for alarm. You will usrely get kissed at the right time.

I didnt get to kiss until i was 21! so its not like a curse or something.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by aloib(f): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2006
ahhhh shocked shocked, ure still young gurl, lol, i'm not even worried, why shuld i be, i'd be 20 and i dont even worry my self wether i've been kissed , lol. gurl enjoy life while it lasts, dont worry the wrong guy would come, lol
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2006
wow, here in America, you're supposed to have kissed someone before you have even turned about 13, but I haven't, and I just wanted to know someone's description on it, to see if i'm missing out or not,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2006
rawlings you don't have a pic
and on top of that you are a grown man
NO,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by edygirl(f): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2006
Nwata, have you finished doing your homework? If not go do your homework. I know you and I will call your mum now to tell her what you are asking for on the internet.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2006
Uju How old are u?Am matured if thats what u are talking about?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:34am On Sep 10, 2006
I have no homework,
and you don't know me,
because you are all the way in Chicago,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:34am On Sep 10, 2006
go look at my profile
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2006
Uju age does not really matter okie.Am just 22 and we can also get along.we dont know where our luck comes from.we can date here and get married in future.lol, hit me back,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by aloib(f): 1:46am On Sep 10, 2006
edygurl, u sabi am, lol
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2006
wow, are u serious, 22, what would be the benefit of me being friends with you, be serious,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 1:54am On Sep 10, 2006
mentally otherwise, i just want u to be matured and everyone in this Nairaland to know we are dating already and we glo with honesty, lol, what do u wanna benefit incase i did not mention,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2006
can someone just answer the question
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2006
I am matured, and for your information, I go out with someone already, why must you push on me about wanting to be married and such, sorry, this is the internet, not real life, be real, i see u looking at my profile, please stop being a predator,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2006
wow, well i think i was not lucky,anyway i will keep hanging on, can u give me ur yahoo id so we can chat now am online now for real.so we got to talk out things, thanks
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 2:05am On Sep 10, 2006
can someone juss tell me,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 2:08am On Sep 10, 2006
just tell me plz okie.mine is wisper2onyik@yahoo.com
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2006
Uju U say u are already going out with someone and yet you do not know wat it means to be kissed.Wetin do your bobo for mouth grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by rawlings(m): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2006
that was wat i was poundering on,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by gbengaijot(m): 2:15am On Sep 10, 2006
Ok, you want to know the feeling?,

It feels like you been very close to someone, on your first time, you heartbeat will increase and you are likely to breathe more heavily. If you are kissing someone you love, or should i say lust after?, it taste like honey. And i guess you've tasted honey before, so you know how it feels. You dont need to kiss then.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by bullet24: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2006
hi uju
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 2:33am On Sep 10, 2006
Uju you know wat.The taste of the pudding is in the eating.No words can aptly describe it, you have to partake in it, and in that regards my pretty i am willing to oblige wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by kiki(f): 3:58am On Sep 10, 2006
hi Uju gurl u r 16 and u've never been kissed damn gurl u got to do osmtin fast bout dat but gurl u ain't got to worry bout it u r gon find someone specia who's gon kiss u soon its beeter to find out ow it feels than been told
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by lauryn(f): 3:59am On Sep 10, 2006
hehe grin grin@ edygirl
Girl, dont make all dem lil boiz fool U, ok. Dem lil boiz would always lie to U just to make U feel good/bad about urself, but it shouldnt really matter, except for what U think of urself.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2006
do not eva kiss for fun.kiss for love
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by lauryn(f): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2006
Y's U stalking? grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by kiki(f): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2006
Uche2nna:

do not eva kiss for fun.kiss for love

hmmmmmmmmm really
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 4:17am On Sep 10, 2006
stalkig who? tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 4:18am On Sep 10, 2006
Or dont you think so kiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.